Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Major issues with VCM - Alloytec 2006 Model

there should be a fix already in place for the limiter issue, if ya go into your customer centre and dowload 2.22 version even tho its date stamped for april, Chris and the hp boys have resolved this issue, plus there are a handfull more parameters to play around with too
    the version currently going is 2.22.3152.18236

Advanced Tuner
    that version works perfectly on the rpm limiter and some OS's have the speed limiter but some dont

Potential Tuner

Speed limiter updated now?

So does the speed limit edit work now? Tonight I will be doing my first tune ever (2005 CTS 3.6 alloytec). As a confidence booster, I was just going to change the speed limiter to 70, take her for a spin, and see if it limits me properly. If so, my confidence in the whole process will sky rocket up, and I will then try more mods. You say the RPM limit has been fixed for sure, what about the speed limit? I've already downloaded the newest version. Thanks.

i doubt very much about the speed limiter side so either flip thru the parameters or quote to either Bill or Chris what OS id the vehicle is running, i know with the holdens the rev limiter tables are a yes but the speed limits are not availible. theres still lots of work needs to be done with the alloytecs but it wouldnt be an easy task for the HP crew, ive been informed theyre all flatout atm so we have to be patient. Adding to that there is plenty of stuff to work with and theres lot to be gained still, take it from me what you should have access to should make for easier learning.
    anyway champ have fun!
    cheers Bryan