Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Dodge Progress

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by sslegend View Post
    Do you support any of the Cummins diesel engines by chance??
    Quote Originally Posted by -Boostjunky- View Post
    ^^^Ditto on this, also!^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by omega_5 View Post
    I know that they currently do not support the Cummins.... but I'd be interested to know if / when they plan to support it.
    While we would love to support them we are in the pre pre pre planning stage for them so its still a long ways off.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Still very excited and waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike04 View Post
    Is this programming going to include the Gen III Viper?
    Still wondering
    RHS Block 427, Mast/ PI 275 Heads, A&A YSi SC, 3.125Pulley, 238/254 LSA116+5, Flip Drive, AR 1 7/8 Headers, Corsa Touring Cat Back, RPM Level VII Tranny/ Flexplate/ Drive Plate, PFADT Carbon Fiber Drive Shaft, RPM rebuilt DTE Stage 4 3.42s, Vigilante 3 Disk 2600 converter, Custom Fuel System with Dual A1000 Pumps, ID 1000 injectors, Triple Nozzle Alky Control, 3 Bar SD Tune using 2.5 MAP. 935rwhp 800rwt

Potential Tuner
    Still waiting so I can finally tune my truck!

Tuner in Training
    waiting patiently, any worst case scenario for TOA?

Tuner
    Any updates?

Tuner
    I know you guys are busy, just checking to see if there is a chance for the beta release by the end of this month.

- Chris

Another guy still waiting patiently. The local mopar groups keep going to the CMR guy down the road.

beta won't be before end of the month. Integrating the two new flavors of SCI and CAN protocols into our existing code for Dodge is a much bigger job than we thought. We need to be sure what we have done doesn't break the other 35 ECM's we already support for the editor and scanner. There are also some other issues we are working through.

i am working pretty much fulltime on this until it is done, but it has been kinda 2 steps forward 1 step back at times.
    I count sheep in hex...

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris@HPTuners View Post
    beta won't be before end of the month. Integrating the two new flavors of SCI and CAN protocols into our existing code for Dodge is a much bigger job than we thought. We need to be sure what we have done doesn't break the other 35 ECM's we already support for the editor and scanner. There are also some other issues we are working through.

i am working pretty much fulltime on this until it is done, but it has been kinda 2 steps forward 1 step back at times.
    Well, it could be worse, it could be two steps back and only one step forward. Seriously though, don't give up on this guys, if the other "company" can do it, I know you guys can make it work.

- Chris

we're in too far to give up
    I count sheep in hex...

good to hear there is still work being done, I have people flooding my phone with calls since i mentioned I should be able to dodges.
    2006 cobalt (no more turbo)
    m62 2.7 pulley, E85, 79lb/hr injectors, 4-2-1 longtube header, airbox mod, stock catback

1998 Trans am 5.3 iron block 317 heads 88mm turbo e85 105lb/hr injectors, twin 255's.... build in progress

2014 wrx mild tune 18psi pump gas

Advanced Tuner
    Honeoye,Ny. Boondox son. Shoot guns out my back door. noone cares.
    Yea I have been thinkin about pressurizing a Magnum. Perhaps this will open the door for that option.
    Me love boost long time.

Tuner in Training

Just bought my wife an 07 SRT-8 charger

Sign me up as well. I'm ready to tune our new srt-8
    1999 Pontiac TransAm A4 LTs, ORY, LS6 Intake, PP 85mm TB, SLP Lid, TCI 3500 Stall, BFG Drag Radials, NX 100 shot setup,

2004 HD2500 GMC 4x4 crew cab

One more for the list

All I need to do is adjust fan temps on my '09 Challenger! Can't justify $400 for a handheld unit, plus I already own HPT.

Thanks for all your work on this.
    Last edited by V8 Supra Builder; 02-28-2009 at 11:10 PM.
    Currently (2020) swapping an LM4 5.3 and an older 4L80 into a Dodge Durango. My prior projects include Chevy Gen 1 V8 into an FB RX-7, Gen 3 V8s into an FC RX-7, a MK3 Supra, a BMW E34, and an LT1 into a 280Z. Still have the Datsun, a 383 LT4 Trans Am, and some bikes.

Potential Tuner
    Is there any initiative to support 02-04 Chrysler LH vehicles? I did see a post a bit further back in teh thread about suppporting the JTEC PCM's in the future. Any chance the programmer with support the LH 3.5L coding?

I'm a bit of an "Odd duck" in that I have an 04 300M Special and would like to refine the engine tune. I'll admit, it's a pretty small market share.

I've got a bit of experience as I tune my old 89 350 chev Truck's TBI system (flash my own chips) with an emulator and wideband.

I'd like to tinker with my 300M also.

On the wild side, I've been thinking about a roots style blower on the "M" for some time now....similar to the Super Coupe setup on the older T-birds.

Can't really go much past building hard parts until I can get into the PCM. In reality, I'm not even going to build parts until I find a way to get into the programing. Building the parts is easy for me (manifolds, brackets etc), but a useless effort if I can't get into the PCM. Taking out the valves (or worse) with "lean out" every time I get on it would suck. Assuming I could get it to run properly at all...

So far, all I've been able to do is read the OBD II data stream and display most of the PID's/data. Can't touch a bloody thing through the interface yet....
    Last edited by Great white; 03-01-2009 at 01:04 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Great white View Post
    Is there any initiative to support 02-04 Chrysler LH vehicles? I did see a post a bit further back in teh thread about suppporting the JTEC PCM's in the future. Any chance the programmer with support the LH 3.5L coding?

I'm a bit of an "Odd duck" in that I have an 04 300M Special and would like to refine the engine tune. I'll admit, it's a pretty small market share.

I've got a bit of experience as I tune my old 89 350 chev Truck's TBI system (flash my own chips) with an emulator and wideband.

I'd like to tinker with my 300M also.

On the wild side, I've been thinking about a roots style blower on the "M" for some time now....similar to the Super Coupe setup on the older T-birds.

Can't really go much past building hard parts until I can get into the PCM. In reality, I'm not even going to build parts until I find a way to get into the programing. Building the parts is easy for me (manifolds, brackets etc), but a useless effort if I can't get into the PCM. Taking out the valves (or worse) with "lean out" every time I get on it would suck. Assuming I could get it to run properly at all...

So far, all I've been able to do is read the OBD II data stream and display most of the PID's/data. Can't touch a bloody thing through the interface yet....
    There may be hope for you. I'm showing that the 04 LH cars use the NGC computer, and from the sounds of things, HPTuners is going to be supporting all NGC platforms, and are working on the JTEC platforms as well.

I don't suppose they'll ever venture into the SBEC platforms, though, with as many hurdles as they've already had to overcome with the other 2. It might not be worth the hassle.
    '04 Dodge NSRT-4 - AEM EMS - AMS37R Turbo Kit
    628 WHP 557 WTQ Uncorrected @ 4200 FT.
    Stock Bottom End...

Will there be any support in the beta for an 04 Jeep with a 4.0 I6?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by striker754 View Post
    Will there be any support in the beta for an 04 Jeep with a 4.0 I6?
    If it utilizes the NGC3 pcm we might be able to support it.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by Mike04 View Post
    Is this programming going to include the Gen III Viper?
    Is it?
    RHS Block 427, Mast/ PI 275 Heads, A&A YSi SC, 3.125Pulley, 238/254 LSA116+5, Flip Drive, AR 1 7/8 Headers, Corsa Touring Cat Back, RPM Level VII Tranny/ Flexplate/ Drive Plate, PFADT Carbon Fiber Drive Shaft, RPM rebuilt DTE Stage 4 3.42s, Vigilante 3 Disk 2600 converter, Custom Fuel System with Dual A1000 Pumps, ID 1000 injectors, Triple Nozzle Alky Control, 3 Bar SD Tune using 2.5 MAP. 935rwhp 800rwt