8 rib setup

LS1 TB LQ4 MAF

42.5 lucas injectors

180 thermostat

ported inlet and outlest gen3

1 3/4 pacesetters

full 3" exhaust

stage 3 IC

stock non-supercharged bottom end with fresh bearings and ARP rod bolts, and main studs

stage 3 heads and ARP Head studs

XPZ cam w/ 130lb springs on intake and exhaust

stock gearing in trans just fresh rebuild and zzp level 3 shift kit

2750 stall

50HP HSW single nozzle wet kit

just curious if anyone has a tune that will get me down the road for a break in?

also the car has alot of weight reduction. i know for a face after weighin some parts that i removed 247lbs worth. not sure what the car will weigh with my 155lb butt in it, but curious what kinda times i should be lookin for??

any input bad or good appreciated. if you see something that needs changing please tell me. the motor is on the stand and going in over this weekend if all goes well.
    Last edited by 95'skunk; 08-21-2008 at 09:18 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    What size injectors are you using? You will need to change the ifr table depending on that and you should turn of the p0300 code for misfires. Did you get any beefier parts in your tranny when you had it rebuilt? I don't see a thermostat on your list either. Most run a 180. If you get that you will need to change your fan settings too.
    2005 Grand Prix GTP
    My CarDomain Page

Potential Tuner
    lucas 42.5 injectors. no beefier parts, just better clutches. and yes i do have a thermostat. thanks for the reply