Thread: Help with LTFT's at decell.

Advanced Tuner

Help with LTFT's at decell.

Take a look. This has never happend before therefor im not sure how to go about fixing this, Trims are perfect at FT and PT.Take a look when I go WOT then go to 0 TPS. The LTFT's go to 16.As soon as i give it gas they come back down and don't return. Mods and car in sig.
    2004 GTO LS1~HP Tuners~AFX W/B~PRC 227 heads~.644/.598-231/234-111(TQV3)~Kooks 1 7/8 headers~Stock injectors~Fast 102 LSXR Intake~Fast 102 TB~CAI cold air intake~Yella Terra Roller Rockers~Fast Fuel Rails~

Dyno's are for sissy's, See you on the street.

Advanced Tuner
    I usually filter out ftc 1 since it's decel and I don't really care about it. I also noticed with the wideband after a wot run the a/f ratio goes in the 20's after I let go of the gas and coast. I think it shuts the injectors off. Some kind of protection for the cat or something maybe.
    2005 Grand Prix GTP
    My CarDomain Page

Advanced Tuner
    Ok well the cat protection is turned off becuase i dont have a cat. I guess what im asking is- Is this normal. Sounds like it is from what your saying. Just never seen it go that drastic.
    2004 GTO LS1~HP Tuners~AFX W/B~PRC 227 heads~.644/.598-231/234-111(TQV3)~Kooks 1 7/8 headers~Stock injectors~Fast 102 LSXR Intake~Fast 102 TB~CAI cold air intake~Yella Terra Roller Rockers~Fast Fuel Rails~

Advanced Tuner
    I'll check a log tonight when I get home. I don't remember to tell you the truth because I always filter it out, lol.
    2005 Grand Prix GTP
    My CarDomain Page

Advanced Tuner
    Well i appreciate that I havent changed anything to my knowledge as far as filtering things out in the scanner..just histrograms...all i have done is redownloaded hpt from the initial time when i purchased it. So enless it changed somehow when doing that. But the first time when i downloaded it it didnt do this so im assuming it was automaticly filtering it out somehow...wich doesent seem right..see where im comming from?

Advanced Tuner
    I checked the log file I posted in another thread, the max after a wot run was 6.3. This was when the a/f went really high while coasting.
    2005 Grand Prix GTP
    My CarDomain Page

I see really high AFR (20) during decel also. I would guess it is normal.

2000 Regal GS | Twin-Charged T72 | HPT Pro + PLX Wideband | 12.55 @ 110 on 15psi | Now running 20psi on E85!

1998 5.9L Durango | Powerdyne supercharger @6psi | Mesa Headers | Gibson Cat-back | 1.7 RR's | Tuned PCM | Ported Heads | Custom TB & Intake | Custom fuel rails | Rebuild coming soon...

My truck pegs out a 22.4 afr when coasting after cruising on highway. My theory is that the convertor locks up and doesnt unlock until it decel to a certain speed so the engine is still spinning at a decent rpm while the tps is closed and injectors are basically idling so it reads really lean until i either hit the brake or gas to unlock the converter. But on wot runs idk since the converter shouldnt be locked?
    2000 Sonoma Zq8 Extcab
    '08 Ly6 6.0, Nx nitrous plate, TSP vvt-2 cam + more goodies, SW Longtube headers, 4l80e, CircleD 3500 stall, HPTuners, Narrowed 8.8 swap: Moser axles, 3.73 gears, disc brakes, posi. Caltracs. Afco Coilovers
    Best time [email protected] na
    LSx Swap thread http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f213/l...n-name-459831/

My trims go high on decel as well.

TDC, I tried to reply to your PM but it says your mailbox is full..so it's not that I'm ignoring you.
    2010 Camaro SS LS3
    SOLO highflow cats|VMax ported TB|Vararam