Thread: Bad File!?

Tuner in Training

Bad File!?

Hey everyone, I have a Top swaped 2002 Gt,
    I have two files one is a 2001 GT file, the other is a 2002 GTP file,

If I copy all settings from the GT file into the GTP file and run the car, it runs so-so and the trans will shift overly fast and firm.....
    The GT file with Identical settings runs well and shifts just fine

The map sensor is unplugged for both of them right now since I don't have the L36 map sensor......

Also, I have a huge vacuum leak, and the IAC counts are 10-15 on the GT file (New gasket is in the mail) but when the GTP file is in, it reads 68 IAC counts....(33kpa as well when the map was hooked up. IIRC 33kpa = 9 inhg)

so my Question is, Can the GTP file be "Faulty" and is there a way to fix it without using more credits on a new file ??
    02 GP GT top swaped...some other mods, headers waiting to go in

Advanced Tuner
    There are more trans settings different between the two then what you can see or copy in the program.
    97 Grand Prix GTP (not going to bother listing mods in detail) 1 messed up 97 PCM with about 30-50% of a 2003 calibration and parts of a few others.

Tuner in Training
    Here are the tunes

Advanced Tuner

Have fun

See the PM from me about this.
    Last edited by bilemke; 09-09-2008 at 01:35 AM.
    97 Grand Prix GTP (not going to bother listing mods in detail) 1 messed up 97 PCM with about 30-50% of a 2003 calibration and parts of a few others.

Tuner in Training
    Thanks so much dude

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by bilemke View Post
    There are more trans settings different between the two then what you can see or copy in the program.
    I'm having an issue with a friends car. It's an 01 GT, with an L67 swap, using the GT trans.
    Everything seems to be working fine except the converter lock up.

The thing will not maintain lock up. What trans settings are there which are not in the program? Would any of those cause this?
    04A4 112HH, K&N, ST's, catless, 1.71 60' 11.87 @ 116 2bar street tune

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by SLOWGTO View Post
    I'm having an issue with a friends car. It's an 01 GT, with an L67 swap, using the GT trans.
    Everything seems to be working fine except the converter lock up.

The thing will not maintain lock up. What trans settings are there which are not in the program? Would any of those cause this?
    Ahh.. (Here is your post) Thanks for the PM. Start a new thread or post your files in this thread and send me a PM when they are uploaded. I will work on a file for you.