Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Flash Protocol

Potential Tuner

Re: Flash Protocol

Quote Originally Posted by The_Highlander

And this file might help too.. Check it out.. this is the sequence to writing or reading the PCM flash memmory.
    Great info. Do you know what the "interp: at" strings mean? Also, what year/model PCM this was?

hardwareguy

I just joined the forum this morning - maybe I can help? I've got an MSEE degree and 18 years of electronic product development experience, but I need to get myself up to speed on the nut you're trying to crack. Pointers to useful threads (besides this one) and other sources of info are most welcome!

Gotta warn you, though, I'm a hardware guy. The last coding I did was in grad school.

Tuner in Training

Okay, the Ease Programmer uses the GM SPS software to reprogram the PCM to stock conditions only. There is no software Yet to allow us to upload our own PCM edits. The serial datastream is not encrypted, and very possible to create a program to use your own stuff.. Very soon I am dropping my programmer off at my friends house and he is going to start to look into it for me.. Hope to have something very soon.... He owes me big time...

Kevin

I have developed all calibration info for the ls1s to be used with the tunercat tuner program to edit the bins... if you get around it let us know.. I would surely buy your program...

Thanks

I have snooped a Tech-1 with an elm322 and a laptop. let me know if that would be useful information