Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PCM Edit Released Current Ver: 1.0.98

Re: PCM Edit Released Current Ver: 1.0.40

Ok.. in this version I added read DTC's and Clear DTC's.. I haven't tested it yet... so let me know how it works, I'll test it later this evening.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Re: PCM Edit Released Current Ver: 1.0.74

Fixed read DTC's... read DTC's sends:
    6C 10 F1 19 D2 FF 00

Re: PCM Edit Released Current Ver: 1.0.75

FYI, In ver 1.0.75 make SURE your key is in the on position and the cable is hooked up BEFORE you connect using the software. If you click connect and the vehicle isn't on or the cable isn't present an inifinite loop will be set.. something I have to fix while I'm recovering from wisdom teeth extraction.

Re: PCM Edit Released Current Ver: 1.0.75

Ok, there has been reports of the software not connecting to the V2 cable.. so I need your assistance..

If you have the V2 cable and are using the .75 version download the .76 version (the file is updated, the post is not)... put key in on position, make sure cable is connected and go into send/rec data menu.. connect with the V2 option and click Reset under the B&B V2 options.. then please copy and paste the 2 lines that show up in this thread.

My code follows B&B's PDF but perhaps somethign is wrong. In version .75 it auto inits the cable, in .76 i just bypassed the auto init so you have to init manuall.

I'm working on versions in the 80's now with scan tool software built in as well, but need the V2 init strings to work.

Re: PCM Edit Released Current Ver: 1.0.96

I figured out the autotap v2 reset response, the cable also reports back in ascii the name of the cable such as Autotap(R) Pro.. which follows ZERO of the formatting layed out in the B&B docs.

The scan tool page doesn't work now, its WIP.

Read DTC is WIP.. It may work not sure.

Tuner

Not sure if this belongs here but I think it does..
    for thos of you who think the ATv2.0 harware cant progrom these PCMs check out this thread in clubGP
    http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.as...=1&smode=1
    Digital HorsePower (well known for programming the L67 PCM) uses the ATv2.0

Its been a while sence Ive been here .. good to see things have been moving forward.
    Im oging to give this prog a try as soon as I get my laptop back
    &&-=#Determined to figure out the PCM in my 2k Impala#=-&&http://www.lynoise.com

heh, you can use the V1 and V2 cable to change things like the VIN and such. DHP doesn't use the V2 to do their full rewrites though.

Charles does post on this board so I'm sure he'll chime in.

The V2 cable may be capable of reading/writing the flash.. I haven't had the time to test yet.

i can confirm the latest PCMedit and V2cable will unlock the PCM (if you can cut n paste the send key command fast enough) ;D

onwards and upwards...
    I count sheep in hex...

Re: PCM Edit Released Current Ver: 1.0.98

DTC reading is now functional again.

Scan Data is Work In Progress.

FYI, my read DTC code is:

6C 10 F1 19 D2 FF 00

Let me clarify this a bit .....

I *DO NOT* use the 2.0 to flash the pcm at this point, NOR do i think it will work for that.

There were two different programs I was showing in that thread.

The first one (which was most of the screen shots) is a SIMPLE vin editor. I wrote it to help out those who are afraid to get a reprogrammed pcm due to VIN # issues....

This program will definitely work with a autotap 2.0 cable as that is what I wrote it with.

This program is finished and ready for downloads during this upcoming week. I was going to put it out already; however, I ended up pulling a fricking 32 hour stint at my day job and I was zapped....

The second is the actualy pcm editing software. I have NOT used that one on an autotap 2.0 cable. I'm going to attempt to make something work for KICKS; HOWEVER, I think that in order for that to work I"m going to have to get creative with the bootloader code. I'm going with custom hardware for the actual release of the program. If I have time to go back to it, then I will work on the bootloader, but I'm not holding up the software for that.

I was not trying to mislead anyone into thinking that I can completely flash a pcm with a 2.0 cable at this point. Rather, I was showing that I have some goodies coming out soon

Charles

Quote Originally Posted by Lynoise
    Not sure if this belongs here but I think it does..
    for thos of you who think the ATv2.0 harware cant progrom these PCMs check out this thread in clubGP
    http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.as...=1&smode=1
    Digital HorsePower (well known for programming the L67 PCM) uses the ATv2.0

Its been a while sence Ive been here .. good to see things have been moving forward.
    Im oging to give this prog a try as soon as I get my laptop back

so how did you discover the seed/key algorithm?
    I count sheep in hex...

Tuner

Charles-
    Thanks for the clarification.
    I was just so excited that I jumped the gun.
    Good to see that the DIY project is well on its way.
    -Mark
    &&-=#Determined to figure out the PCM in my 2k Impala#=-&&http://www.lynoise.com