Thread: Deni Ute Muster (AU)

Thumbs up Deni Ute Muster (AU)

Thought id throw this around the lounge.
    Seein its less than a week till the Deniliquin Ute Muster, any aussie HP forum members bound for the event?
    Well ill be bound for my first time there, little nervous but excited all the same. Im still thinking about taking my own rig along as ive been offered a ride from a good mate.

ahh the memeories.... i used to go to the deni B&S and the ute muster and many other B&S ball's in Vic and NSW. Such a great weekend!

best i ever saw was the yellow bundy ute (a WB it think it was) with the airbrushed bonnet.

Have fun mate!
    I count sheep in hex...

Will do mate ill post some pics when i get back.
    Ill be havin a crack at SSV ute up for grabs in the raffle. prob best if i do head up there in me friends cruiser ute..... never know, be bloody awesome if i came home with a 6lt.

ok well been well week n half since deni, lazy yep but heres some of the fun!
    plenty of live entertainment (onstage) lee kernahan, sunny cowgirls, living end and james reyne just to name a few.
    plenty of offstage entertainment alot of it had bundy mixed into the recipie - no drivin for me for the weekend so it was pretty blurry but yeah by saturday it got to some partial short term memory loss, the result as many would know to a good weekend on the turps!
    lots of tough utes, women and blue singlets, camp fires and fireworks too livened it up with grunt-offs at all hours and an orchestra of train, truck and melody horns
    Some official Deni pics
    Weeklytimes

Thursday night highlights - The travelers going warm on the trip up, still drank em! meeting new people and having a drink and a good chinwag.
    Friday highlights - more of the same well it was just a continuation cause of thusday being an allnighter for me. evening downpoor made it the more intresting, followed with rude awakening of some twit walking over my swag.
    Saturday - things gettin more messy on the piss quenchin the hangover with more bundy. too much fun to list, stop reading now have a look at the pics and start planning on gettin up there for next year!
    Last edited by driftnpow; 10-14-2008 at 08:01 AM.

Well its commin round again.... whos going to Deni this year?
    I had officially my first BnS on the weekend at Longeranong up neer Horsham, awesome weekend but few too many rums in the end.
    Beached as bro!

You getting up to deni this year by any chance Chris? Heading up Thursday night myself with a few mates should be a god weekend! Yeah got Birchip BnS 2 weeks after, see it being a repeat of Longy!
    Beached as bro!

i wish
    I count sheep in hex...