Thread: Questions

Questions

So im new on here and had some questions about tunning my truck is hp tuners better than efi live? Is it more user friendly? Can you tune more stuff with it?

I personally dont own the tuner and right now i have an EFi live tune done by a local guy. The truck makes 350 hp and 727 ft/lbs of torque. The truck has run a best of 14.62 with a stock tranny and no lift pump. Now i have a a trans go junior plus other parts and a Holley Blue lift pump. Anyhelp would be very appreciated.
    Owner and Driver of Mallicous Intentions

2005 Chevy Silverado Duramax, Autometer phantom boost and pyro guage, 5 inch exhaust with home made stacks, pcv re routed, egr block off plate, cognito bigger oe tie rods, it has a new afe air filter with an aem cold air tube, Holley Blue Lift Pump, Trans Go Junior plus two sonnax parts.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Welcome to the forum!

We have always strived to have thee most user friendly product on the market, from GUI to hardware to software and would like to think its far more user friendly then any other product on the market. The parameters will be near identical to any other software out there but we try to give you as much if not more functionality than another other.

Currently we offer over 500 editable tables & parameters for your application so you'll never be short on functionality

It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

ok cool thanx i hope to be able to post some numbers of what i do on the dyno at the next event here in boise
    Owner and Driver of Mallicous Intentions

2005 Chevy Silverado Duramax, Autometer phantom boost and pyro guage, 5 inch exhaust with home made stacks, pcv re routed, egr block off plate, cognito bigger oe tie rods, it has a new afe air filter with an aem cold air tube, Holley Blue Lift Pump, Trans Go Junior plus two sonnax parts.

Tuner
    Ill to that. I haven't had any experiance with the other, and Id say verry user friendly.