Page 98 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2289

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Tuner in Training
    Daniel, Adelaide
    Computers & Power tools.
    Tuning an Aussie Ford Ranger 2012 non DPF.

Potential Tuner
    Hello, name is Erik, purchased the newer Bluetooth editor. Mainly for my 04 Ram, I planned on someday having time to learn to tune for myself. I just have zero free time

Potential Tuner
    Hey everyone.
    Will be new to HP tuners and any sort of tuning soon. Planning on doing a couple vehicles.
    2013 ram 3500 6.7L
    L33 5.3 vortec in a 91 toyota
    And once done will have a couple more 5.3 vortecs to do.
    Wondering if there is any books or info of the sorts other than videos that i could purchase and read up on how to use the program and basic tuning.

Potential Tuner
    Hey Everyone, my name is Paul, completely new to tuning and HP Tuners. Taking my 2020, Scat Pack Challenger into a shop here in North Texas in a few weeks. My goal is to learn how to tune so I can understand the data, read the reports, and maybe make (very) minor changes later.

Tuner in Training
    Hey everyone! I'm back in the game. Lurker for the most part and paid Mike @ OST to tune my RIPPS supercharger '15 Challenger almost 4 years ago. I was picking up the basics of tuning back then.
    Mike did an amazing job!

I'm now in a '17 RAM 1500 Sport 4x4 w/ CAI, 180*F, ARH LTH, and Catback. Just got my wideband in, so I'll take it to a shop here in Austin, TX to get that welded in.

Tuner in Training
    Hi folks glad to be here back in the day sixteen years ago i did a little bit of tuning with TunerCat but with HP Tuner sounds very user friendly . Gonna give it a try this round as i do need some tuning on my truck with the DOD/AFM/VVT delete i did .

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by happyhallsy8 View Post
    Daniel, Adelaide
    Computers & Power tools.
    Tuning an Aussie Ford Ranger 2012 non DPF.
    Love the format, Daniel

Steve, Birmingham
    Particle Accelerators & all things combustion
    Newbie, tuning my 1990 Ranger LS turbo

Potential Tuner

Gtbmjb

Greetings and Salutations, I have a 2006 Le Mans Blue Corvette with the LS2, 3LT, Z51 & A6 setup. I have Vararam CAI, ported throttle & intake manifold, catless x-pipe exhaust & 1:8 LS7 rocker arms. I am currently working on an E85 tune for this car. Regards,
    Last edited by gtbmjb; 09-21-2021 at 12:09 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Hi Im new to the tuning operation, am currently working on a 1998 chevy 2500 L31 with TPI,(w 30LB Bosch injectors), heads and a cam change in the works as well as long tube headers to be my trailer puller. any tips would be appriciated.

Potential Tuner
    Hey, this is Tony from Phoenix, AZ
    New tuner
    2001 Dodge Ram 4x4
    5.9 Magnum
    Edelbrock Performer RPM heads
    Edelbrock Performer RPM Cam
    Ported kegger intake and 108mm TB from Utawesome Performance
    Shorty headers
    TT system standing by for install after engine break in period
    Let the tuning begin!!!!

Potential Tuner
    Hello,
    my name is Mario, new to tuning and new to logging. I am from Orlando FL.
    I have a 2016 Chevrolet Colorado 2.8 Duramax with a serious issue.
    I have the countdown process and it will reduce the speed to 4 MPH shortly due to the "exhaust Fluid Quality Poor". I found a P20EE code, I bought a new MPVI2 but I don't know how to use it in order to fix that issue. I would like to delete the PDF and do whatever is useful to have my truck back on the street.
    I appreciate any help in this.
    Thanks

hello,

je suis romain, j'habite en France et je suis l? juste par plaisir de faire des modifications sur ma mustang GT 2015 et mon Ram 2019.

Sup all... New guy here from CT. Just looking to learn about HPTuners a bit before making a purchase. I'm an IT guy and am generally familiar with tuners such as the DiabloSport tuners. I'd like to find out everything I'd need to purchase and become familiar with making adjustments with the editing software before buying anything.
    I'd be trying to do some tuning for my 2018 Charger R/T. I'd just like to get an idea of what to do from people who have experience with it. Thanks in advance!

Tom

Potential Tuner
    My name is Raj Dodiya
    My speciality is in network monitoring software. With the increasing complexity of today?s heterogeneous networks, it has become imperative for organizations to invest in a robust IT Operations platforms that not only Monitors, Track, Analyses but also Resolves issues even before they impact the end users and offers a unified product suite consisting of Network Monitoring, Bandwidth Monitoring, Log Management, Configuration Management, Asset Management, Helpdesk, Servicedesk & more under one single platform.

Potential Tuner
    Hi my name is Blagoy and im from Bulgaria. I own tuning garage and Rolling road chasis Dynamometer also. Can do custom tunes and remote tuning. Here is my Facebook page also have and Instagram page:

https://www.facebook.com/EcuTechPerformaceStudio/

Potential Tuner
    I'm Kyle from Hamilton GA. I am a high school automotive teacher. I own a 2015 Mustang GT Premium, manual with the performance pack aka track package. I would to like add long tube headers in the future and am wanting to learn tuning for myself. I also have a 2008 F250 6.4 diesel. I have a 6.7 Cummins that I am going to swap into my F250. I want to able to set up the PCM for the swap and tune for the few upgrades I have installed on the engine. Thanks for the warm welcome. Hopefully I can learn a lot from you guys.

Potential Tuner
    Hello, I'm Jason. Hail from Detroit originally, military brought me to NW Florida some years ago and I never left after I retired. I am currently running a 2009 corvette base that I have had a metric ass ton of work done to and it shits on itself when I run it. So I am here looking for help. I bought an HPtuners MPVI2+ and managed to download my tune to send out to anyone who might be able to help. Just hoping its not something internal on my motor. I'm new to tuning, but have been wrenching on muscle cars and junk since I was a kid. Thanks-

Tuner in Training
    Hello, I'm Joey from South Louisiana. I work at my family's body shop and joined the forum to try and tune our 13 Zl1 that we went pretty much max effort on. Went .010" over with forged pistons, rebalanced rotating assembly, ported everything, Nick Williams 102mm throttle body, and 1000cc flowed stock injectors. Want to have it dyno tuned by a pro but I want to learn myself also. Forum has already helped me figure out some things and will post about that on the gmve tuning page that smokeshow started. Good Day All

hi guys I have a 2003 chevy silverado with some mods done to it. first it was originaly a 4.8 2x4 extra cab. Now its a solid axle truck 1ton front 3ton rear coil over and linked. engine is a 6.ol denali iron block gt3 cam zo6 every thing else and a stock forged crank. magnasun blowner radix system current genneration etton cartrage in blower. long tubes headers and true 3in duals mendral tube all the back. 5.5 lbs of boost. 4l80e swap, np241 manual tcase, hydro boost brake swap. Hydrolic steering. custom built 4l80e trophe truck trans. Just a basic chevy truck.

Potential Tuner
    Howdy from outstate Nebraska (aka the panhandle). I'm Jeff, I am a typical tech school grad who wanted to get to work quickly and learn as I go. My father was a mechanic and told me to find a job doing anything but working on cars yet here I am at 51 years old tinkering with his 1959 El Camino. My background is essentially electrical but my current profession is Construction Manager for a power utility overseeing transmission line and substation construction. In general my experience/education came from reading, asking questions, trial and error. After my father passed I stuffed his El Camino away in a dark dry place until I could afford (time and $$) to build it right. I am a decent mechanic with better than average spatial awareness but when it comes to computer programming I am very...very novice. To date I have the Elco in the garage, stripped the mouse infested interior out and cleaned the hard parts I will save for the build, an Art Morrison chassis, and various parts from a donor 2015 Camaro SS 1LE. I have already begun reviewing the schematics and modifying them for my application, soon I hope to have the harness complete and back on the engine all tidy and as invisible as I can make it. I will need to figure out the ECM programing (VATS, emissions and other basics just to fire the engine) then I will really need help. I will do my best to research but I promise I will inadvertently ask a stupid question so please forgive me and thank you in advance for your patience!!