Page 109 of 115 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 2298

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Paul from North Carolina here, been in the powersports business all my life, Dad opened in around 1968, his name was Paul also, and I have 2 sons both named Paul, so hoping we will be around a long time Oh yeah in case your thinking its really strange to have a bunch of people named Paul in the family, to make sense of it for you, its our middle name. Just a fun fact about us not posted anywhere else.

https://paulscycleshop.com

Potential Tuner
    Hey... name is kevin new here, new to hp tuners. just trying to learn something, so forgive any stoopid questions. owner of 2007 silverado 5.3, 2009 g8 gt 6.0 and a ls swapped 1983 monte carlo ss 5.3

Potential Tuner
    Hey everyone I'm Jonny new to hp tuners and trying to learn I'm in columbus ohio looking to learn the mopar tuning as I own a cammed 6.4 392 srt8 charger and tuners are hard to find around here it's mostly gm and Ford guys

Hi every one im Jim and i am a master motorcycle tech and own a powersport repair shop i graduated from Motorcycle Mechanics Institute in 2012 as a certified Harley tech i bought the hptuner MPVI 2 used to tell my 2001 5.9 ram 1500 4x2 A/T it was now a M/T that i raced at Owosso speedway 3/8 mile asphalt. i now have just bought a 2007 ram 1500 4x4 from a guy and its had a lot of issues i have worked out one of witch it wouldn't start and i had to be at work so i had done my home work and was 80% sure it was the security so i bought 2 credits and unlocked the ECU turned of the security and still nothing i then was about to give up when i seen that (ING start over CAN was disabled) so i enabled it and haven't had a starting issue again. now the guy obviously had it tuned or something because its running off of the VE table not the NN but im getting horrible fuel milage i filled it up on the way home 11.4 miles and its already at the 1st line off full i had to remove the cats because they were plugged so bad it melted the top 02 sensors can any one look a the tune and tell me what was changed can i turn NN back on any help would be greatly appreciated

Potential Tuner
    Ty, up in the Mitten, but I'm a transplant from Indiana. I just ordered my MPVI3. I have a 2000 Silverado with an LQ4, a 1995 S10 off road truck with an LR4, and am a GM fanboy in general. The plan is to learn how to data log on the viewer then have the ability to tune down the road for modifications to either. Any future swaps it will be nice to have to unlock ECMs, disable VATS/EGR, the usual things.

Tuner in Training
    Hey everyone, I'm Pharryn located in Illinois. I own a 2007 Trailblazer SS with a 408 stroker that I'm currently swapping out the cam in, a 2018 Indian Springfield with a big bore kit and a set of Hanson Racing Engines cams in it that I'm currently swapping from a Dynojet PV3 to HP Tuners and a 2006 Chevy C5500 that I plan on playing with the tune on a little bit.

Potential Tuner
    hi my name is pierre from rawdon quebec my projet is monte carlo ss 1988 6.2 ls cam 1840englin rocker is scorpion 1.8 head is 243 porting flow 290 cfm with trans 6l80e soihave probleme idle run riche thank

Potential Tuner
    Whats up yall, my names nate from Ma drive a 2015 f-150 with a 3.5 ecoboost. It was tuned by 5 star before but I want to start getting into tuning on the side and tune it myself. Diesel tech for a while so gas is new as it tuning so hopefully meet some cool people

Potential Tuner
    Hello All,

I am an Automotive Technology Instructor at Linn-Benton Community College near Albany Oregon and our program just purchased the MPVI3 and are looking to integrate tuning into our program. We have a Mustang 500AWD dyno that we use for our annual Dyno Days events but is underutilized otherwise. Our student lead RPM club has a donated 2002 Silverado 2500 6.0L that we are going to use as a guinea pig as we learn to tune. We plan to run baseline power curve and 1/4 mile sims next week and then start with incremental upgrades to software and hardware documenting our progress on the dyno along the way. The goal is to hopefully take this truck from 290hp to 600hp over the next couple of years, and if it blows up along the way, we will pull it, built it and swap it into something a bit more sporty.

We are excited to join the HP tuner community and welcome any guidance, advice and feedback you can provide. Also if you are in the Albany/Lebanon Oregon area and want to trade some free time on our dyno for some tuning training please reach out and we can try to set something up. (summers excluded)

Thanks,

Mike L.

Potential Tuner
    Hi All,

Its tolga from sweden,just purchased my first hp tuner device and trying to learn some stuff ,so far thats the best tune device ever used ..also this forum helped me a lot about basic stuff ,stay tuned

Potential Tuner
    good day,
    Im a HD diesel tech/mechanic by trade in Calgary Ab. I love to dabble a fair bit in aviation flying and then wrenching on gliders, planes, and choppers. Over the years played around with big block mopars. And then fell into a rabbit hole and turbocharged f150 4.9l/300 at the time had enough invested I paid someone else to tune it. Moving on now have a bit more time and would like to dabble with some of my Eco boost stuff and learn in the process. Lots of guys doing it, just no one that I personally know! thanks in advance for the info and help down the road.

Seth
    Last edited by sthorvictor; 06-11-2023 at 04:22 PM. Reason: grammar

Potential Tuner
    From Eastern Washington. Driving a 2009 Challenger R/T with plans to cam and possibly supercharge. Want to learn how to tune it. No previous experience whatsoever. I am an Instrument and Controls Technician by trade so I figure I can handle it. So far just getting my toes wet before I purchase the credits to make changes.

Potential Tuner
    Sup Guys! I'm Silvio

I am a Marine Tech, I work on yachts I do a little bit of everything. Mechanical, electrical, little bit of custom fab, installs, etc.
    I currently own an 08 mustang gt 4.6L. always wanted a gt500 of the same year, so I bought myself a complete swap pallet about a year
    ago. I have every piece of the drive train. Just been collecting parts, as I want to upgrade it b4 it all goes into the car. I have the ecu and
    everything. Even bought a spare ECU which I know these are insanely hard to come by.

5.4L engine is staying stock for now. I am upgrading all the other parts around it so when I get to do engine work I can comfortably
    do it and make some more power and just have a really fun street car. upgrades included, bigger rad, bigger inter cooler pump, bigger
    heat exchanged with dual fans. Doing a bigger clutch McLeod RXT its more hp than I will be making but always better to have more than
    to have less when it comes to these things.

I got my HPtuner ready to go, I have to see what all i need to do there to make this engine 100% stock. until its ready for upgrades.
    maybe a bigger super charger and a cold air intake. Not looking to make a tonnnn of HP. I think ill be quite happy around 6-650hp.
    eventually I will be making a build thread here.

Hi there HP Tuners family and awesome community! You've done it again ! C8 tuning is now possible because of your courage and curiosity , but most of all knowledge. Speaking of knowledge, I own a 2022 Chevrolet Spark 1LT CVT ... I know I know ... not what people wants to tune usually but I've upgraded my beloved Spark with almost every Ultraracing brace and bars possible, CEIKA custom coilovers will be on the car soon and GM Korea ground effects kit also... a K&N air filter is installed. The M400 and M450 line of cars from GM Korea are often left out for guys like me who wants to stand out from the croud (I have Enkei J10 Hyper Silver 15X6.5 4X100 +38 also with Continental ContiPro Contact. This little subcompact car is way more fun than you might think!

I wish to tune the car soon but ... from where do I start ?

Potential Tuner
    Hey everyone my name is Jason Iam a heavy duty tech, been tuning diesels for about 5 years. Looking to get more experience on the smaller side of things I?ll help where I can

Potential Tuner

Introduce Yourself...

Hello Everyone. Rick Sroda from Belleville, MI. I don't have any special skills and will apologize in advance for dumb questions and misspelling. I am currently working on a 6.2L Gen V w/8L90E that I dropped into my 2007 Jeep Rubicon 2dr.

Potential Tuner
    hello friends
    i am a first time tuner but have been working on cars for 25 years. mostly old car restoration and customizing. did it for a living for a long time, now im finally working on one for myself. excited about learning some about tuning.

Potential Tuner
    Hello all...
    Avid racer and car enthusiast. Currently build a 47 coupe with a gen vi bbc running efi on a 411. New to the computer tuning world so I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions. Don't beat me up too bad. Lol.

Hi my name is Jacob I?m new here very good behind the wheel I?m looking to get into anything racing I?m pushing a 2013 Camaro any advice or help on a set up would be very much appreciated

Potential Tuner
    Hello All My name is Miles. Live in the Canary Islands Spain most of the time and travel back and forth to states regularly. I'm currently state side now. Purchased HP Tuner to learn for my 1997 C5 Corvette. Purchased the vette stock with 60,000 miles. Since installed Texas Speed Torquer v4 cam 629 lift, 231 duration, Melling High pressure oil pump, new push rods, IWIS timing chain, TSP .660 dual spring kit, Rocker arm trunnion upgrade, wet sump balancer and 3000 street fighter torque converter, B&M shit kit. Performed all mods myself. Did not have HP Tuner at that time so paid for email tune. Now couple weeks after playing around with Tuner, Let Battery run down on car and Bricked my PCM/ECM. Been week ago and still have not been able to do anything with it Looking forward to gaining all the knowledge from you all that I can to tune baby tune.