Page 80 of 115 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 2289

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Potential Tuner
    I am a 25 year gm dealer technician and have my own shop out of town that i do performance work. in the past I just ordered hand held tuners, IE ppei units for diesel.
    I am trying to grow my knowlege of what can and cant be done, modified, and reworked.

Tuner
    Jeff K Florida 2012 F250 6.7
    2001 F450 7.3
    Basic mods exhaust intake tuner
    Electrian/ crane operator

Tuner in Training
    Brian from SC. I'm in the process of dropping a L59 from a 2002 Tahoe into my 1986 K5 Blazer. I also have a 2014 Silverado.
    Both bone stock motors for now, but the future may dictate cams and pistons and possibly a supercharger.
    Mechanical Engineer. Things with electricity in them are black magic, so this could get interesting.

hey i am John im a maintenance mechanic never had a cool car or a v8 before i got a clean dodge d100 pickup i drove daily with a v6 for a few years last winter i did a 5.7 hemi swap outside on the dirt been driving it all summer plumed in a turbo a few weeks ago and its sitting cause i dont know how to tune it looking to learn maybe some help

stock 05 5.7 hemi
    so i changed from a 1 bar map
    to a 2 bar map
    my question is on the spark advance tab part throttle, thermal wot and wot tables the column show a max map kpa of 105 KPA is there a way to change that to represent 2 bar map??

Potential Tuner
    My name is Eric, I live in southern New Jersey about 10 minutes east of Philadelphia. I am a professional Mechanic and a former Service Manager for a Buick/GMC dealer, Currently I work as a Heavy Wrecker Driver and work in the shop when i'm not out on the road towing something. I have always had some sort of performance car in my garage, most have been vintage Iron with the tunes consisting of adjusting the points or dwell, or changing the jets in the carb, but these days performance tuning is an entirely different animal. I am here to soak up as much knowledge as possible and to chat about tuning options.

Tuner in Training
    Hello, my name is Luis, I registered in the forum because I need to investigate how I can modify the gearbox of a 4runner year 2007 with vcm editor

Potential Tuner
    my name is Patrick. I don't know anything about tuning. opened up the tuning suite for the first time and its easy to get lost. just here to learn. maybe it will help me have fun with my vehicles. thinking about modifying 2 of my gen 3 LS trucks

Ok so My name is Shawn and I wrenh on things in my spare time. there is a lot that I have accomplished but even more that I wish to learn.

Potential Tuner
    Afternoon My name is ted Crawford and have a question regarding a 2017 Dodge Ram 3500 diesel. I have rebuilt the transmission 68RFE with a low stall converter and the vehicle works great except when towing heavy loads the converter will not stay locked up at 60 MPH it locks and unlocks. How ever with no load on the vehicle (not towing) the vehicle works as it should. Question ? can the converter be re tuned to stay in lockup while towing ? The trans temp is 190 degrees when towing.

Potential Tuner
    God bless. My name is Ruben maried to a beautiful woman. Have a daughter and son who are both adults and each have made us grandparents. I Love being a grandfather by the way. Have a small family owned bakery. Love cars since I was young. I built my first engine at 12....of course with dads help. I now have a 14 Ram with a whipple supercharger, and need to learn how to tune it.

Name's Dwain. Been on here for a while, but haven't posted in a long time. Finally pulled the trigger on the MPVI2, and used it to disable DOD on a 2012 Silverado. Worked like a charm. Looking forward to learning how to tune. Have a 2003 Silverado SS, and a 2008 Escalade. Hoping to get some more MPGs from the Caddy.

Potential Tuner
    Greetings all,
    Long time reader first time poster. Older guy that is finally taking the plunge into tuning. Avionics certification engineer with an addiction to fast cars. Just a little LS S-10 project with a high probability of a turbo upgrade soon.
    Just ordered the MPVI2 and AEM wideband. Will be looking to you folks for some tips and tricks.
    2002 S-10 LQ4, Sloppy's Best, TBSS, 92mm Fitech, 4l80e, 3.55 8.8

A friend of mine lives in Tucson with a 6.0 S10 as well. Maybe you've seen the little white truck running around before.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    A friend of mine lives in Tucson with a 6.0 S10 as well. Maybe you've seen the little white truck running around before.
    I think I?ve seen it around.
    2002 S-10 LQ4, Sloppy's Best, TBSS, 92mm Fitech, 4l80e, 3.55 8.8

Here's a picture of it.

2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Im Jamie Reno, NV New to tuning. Had a few vehicles tuned and liked it. Looking to work on my 6.2 Sierra 8 speed and adjust AFM in the ECM .

Potential Tuner
    Hello,

My name is Ryan and I am on here to learn tuning with HP tuners on my 2018 SS 1LE and my 04 Silverado SS.
    My background in automotive anything is primarily based in old carbureted small blocks, a few big block Mopars and 2-stroke motocross engine tuning/rebuilding.
    Otherwise I am an Applications Engineer who works with complex CAD/CAM software on multi-axis CNC machines. Hopefully that'll help with the learning curve 😀

How goes it? My name is Chris, I'm an Electrician from Colorado. Been a gearhead all my life.
    My current projects are:
    1971 C10: LS7 454 (Gen IV)
    2001 SLP SS Camaro: LQ9 bottom/LS2 heads/LS6 cam
    2011 RAM 1500: TSP MDS delete/ TSP 226/235 .582/.582 114+3 cam

Potential Tuner
    My name is Raymond but I go by Rj. I love all vehicles four wheels or two. I live in between Japan and California (originally from California) for work. I'm pretty good at working on cars, trucks and motorcycles. As I grew up I learned how to build and programming computers, cars and motorcycles. I've got a 2015 Dodge Charger, 2015 Harley Davidson Road King and 2000 Chevy Silverado and intend on learning as much as possible here and helping out when I can.