Page 67 of 115 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 2289

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Hello everyone, my name is Robin.
    I'm a belgian guy who's working in Thailand.
    I have a performance shop in Pattaya. Recently a bought Hp Tuners and this interface is very usefull.
    That's why a join this forum.

Potential Tuner
    Hi everyone, I was fed up with blowing money on bad tunes and figured I should catch up on the technology and try to learn how to do a good job on my own. I will be watching and try to learn something on these threads to stop the confusion( or make it worse lol) when it comes to my ECU. Maybe even figure out some problems, hopefully this interface helps me!

Potential Tuner
    What?s up Hptuners, my name is Gaetan aka yungnwrenchin and I?m from mt. Pleasant Michigan!!

Potential Tuner
    Hello everybody, my name is Dave and I am a tuning newb. I bought the program to learn tuning on my 02 z28.

Potential Tuner
    Hey guys, my name is Blake. I'm going to the University of Oklahoma for mechanical engineering. I enjoy learning about all aspects of cars and I'm hoping to continue my education here.

Potential Tuner
    Hello, everyone. Coachella Valley (SoCal) resident. Ex-GM tech specializing in vehicle electrical systems. Noob with a NNBS VMax. ready to Learn.

Tuner in Training
    Hello. Names drew. Im brand new to tuning. Tred to read wife's avalanche last night to save stock tune. It appears I have alot to learn because now it won't engaget starter and all the dash lights are doing odd things. So I have a new appreciation for the learning curve and a loving wife. Any ideas on what I've done would be greatly appreciated.

Just reading the computer should not do any harm. It's really no different than taking a snap on scanner or a GM tech2 or MDI and reading the computer like a scan tool would.

Are you sure the battery voltage is good and connections are tight?
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner
    Hi,
    My name is Paul. Been in Software QA/automation for 16 years. Finally getting back into cars again. Bought a new 2016 Stingray last year, supercharged it this year, and have been learning the Lt1 and EFI tuning ever since. Ordered my HPTuners with course so eager to see how far it takes me.

Pj

Hi All,
    My name is Rob and I'm from West Virginia. I have a well used 2008 VortecMAX. I have been slobbering over HPTuners for a while now, but finally gathered up enough cash to pull the trigger. I'm hoping to gain the knowledge to make my poor old truck run a little better.
    -Rob

Potential Tuner
    Hi there,
    My name's Scott, and I'm in Canmore Alberta Canada. I spent a good few years playing with turbo dodge caravans, and after a small break, have been getting to know the GM LS V8's. I currently have a '02 Suburban 1500, a '02 Silverado 2500, a SBC powered Datsun 240z, and a LY6/6L90 sitting in the shed. My project is the Silverado, and I have been fabricating the needed hard parts for installing a turbo. That's coming along fine, but I'm going to start to try and learn to tune the truck while it's NA. I have swapped the cam, valve springs, and electric fans only so far.
    The HP Tuners learning curve looks steep, but I'm willing to listen and learn from the great resources here.

Potential Tuner
    I am a former mfg electronics technician all the way up to digital IC designer.
    I have a 1999 mustang cobra and am just exploring the idea of tuning the car myself as I begin to modify it.

I created a list of mods based on posts by "na svt" (Todd Warren), which I have called the "NASVT Recipe."

I hope to begin that mod list within the next year.

I hope to just find some canned tunes to start with, but I will soon see.

Tuner in Training
    Hey Guys, I am new to tuning and finding a lot of interesting information and helpful tips on here. I was a technician for 23 years starting in Chevy and Dodge dealerships then working my way into independent shops. I also have experience working on heavy equipment and agricultural equipment.

Potential Tuner FrankensteinC10's Avatar
    Heya, My name is Aaron... new to the HP Tuners world

Wrapping up my 1963 C10 build, 5.3 LS swapped, 460LE, twin turbos. Time for a tune. Truck is in need of a startup...that's why I am here. Any help would be great appreciated.

2017-10-27 18.01.05.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

What's up everyone I'm Sean. I Live in fishkill New York. Just getting into gm tuning as I recently purchased a ls1 trains am. Look forward to being apart of the group

Potential Tuner
    Hello all, Just recently bought an HP Tuner to help get a project/ wifes daily driver up and on the road. I found that it having a tune done through the mail prior to start up after a major rebuild wasn't as effective as I had hoped. It left me with a barley idling vehicle that wouldn't take any throttle without dying. With Some help from Ed At ERM i now have it running and idling smoothly and can now start data logging. The tuning learning curve seems pretty steep, but I'm sure it will get easier as time goes on.

1999 K2500 Suburban, Vortec 454, 4l80e, 4.10's, Banks power pack, 36lb injectors, Comp Cams XR264hr cam, 1.7 magnum rockers, 411 swap,.....
    Last edited by Erik L; 12-18-2017 at 12:45 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Howdy,

Been playing with my cars for over 20 years, but new to tuning by means other than timing lights, SUNN machines, feeler gauges, plug readings and screwdrivers. Anyway, I'm in Phoenix AZ and looking forward to learning this software. Ive been playing with it for a week and for everything Ive learned Ive raised 2 questions. neat stuff! OK, off to blow up my sons Silverado now, later!

Potential Tuner
    My Name is Brandon,

I'm new to tuning and would like to get it figured out. I'm from Wisconsin near Green Bay and usually dealt in older cars but now have an 07 Z06 with pro charger and alcohol injection. I have been doing a lot of reading and online class work but still have a lot of questions. Anyone in the Wisconsin area that is willing to help teach me HP tuners and the fundamentals it would be much appreciated.

names kolby, im originally a honda guy that decided its time to step up the game. still love my hondas but im looking for real power and to learn something new.

Potential Tuner
    Rick from Cleveland Ohio, I have 3.8 Liter 2001 Impala LS going to turbo with intercooler, exhaust cutout, new fuel pump and injectors