Page 108 of 115 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 2294

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Tuner in Training
    Hey guys, my name is Tim. New to tuning but not race cars. Hoping to gain some need knowledge on tuning my coyote with HP tuners. Thanks for the add and great info that's here on this forum. I have learned a lot from joining already.

Thank you!

Tuner in Training
    Hello,
    My names Trever, I am a diesel mechanic by trade. Love the tuning world. Love the info on this forum.

Tuner in Training

Name

Hello, my name is Bob/Bubba I am a retired self-employed truck driver, and a proven horsepower junkie, I can't wait to start tuning. I've been lurking around in here trying to educate myself.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 03-21-2023 at 06:18 AM. Reason: I can't leave anything alone

Potential Tuner
    I?m Robert, I?m from midland,tx. I have a 2000 Silverado 5.3 and a 1999 Ford F150 4.6. I?m here to learn more about tuning and add more knowledge to my memory and learn.

New at this.

Hay folks, My name is Marty and i just LS swapped my 1998 Chevy S10. I'm a Navy Veteran and a retired Electric Utility worker. My S10 has a 2004 6.0L LQ9 with a 4L80e. The PCM is stock with a service number of 12586242. LT1swap unlocked the PCM for me and he used HP Tuners. The LQ9 is a junkyard engine that had about 140,000 miles on it. I did not go into the lower end of the motor. The transmission is a completely rebuilt 4L80e with a new stock torque converter. Components that were changed in engine: BTR stage 2 truck cam, new lifters, new Melling rocker arms, BTR pushrods, all new sensors, oil pump, water pump, alternator, ac compressor, starter, timing chain, timing chain sprockets. It has 317 heads that have been resurfaced with a valve job. I had the truck put on the dyno and it produced 327 wheel horse power and 349 ft/lbs of tourqe. I have a ford 8.8 inch rear end limited slip with 3.73 gears. I shortened the long tube of rear end to match the short tube. It now has matching short axles. My goal now is to learn how to tune the engine and transmission. I purchased the MPVI3 this morning. I will be relying a lot on this forum to learn how to do it. Thank you folks and have a nice day.

Potential Tuner
    Hello everyone, Wheeler454 here, I am a tuning newbie. This is my first time ever starting to do tuning. I have a 97 k2500 suburban with the L29 7.4l vortec. I decided to do a 0411 pcm swap. I have it running with a base tune and a lot of help from Lextech. But would like to learn how to fine tune it myself.

Potential Tuner
    Hey everyone, my name is Spencer, looking to gain insight on some tuning questions. Hoping to retain my 6l80e for an LS swap into a e90 BMW, back up is a 4L80e run by holley terminator x max.

Potential Tuner
    Hi my name is Brad.

I have a 2002 Camaro Z28 and was curious about learning to tune. I look forward to learning a lot.

Strange question but someone told me there were things you could change without using any credits. Is there any truth to this? Feel free to DM or just point me in the general direction. I am not afraid to look for things.

Potential Tuner
    Hey everyone, my name is Alex.

I have a few different projects, a 1996 Talon TSi, a 2007 Toyota Avalon XLS, and a 2008 Silverado 2500HD Duramax.

I'm here to expand my tuning knowledge, and I would like to find some help with tuning my LMM Duramax. I know HPT doesn't have a huge diesel following, but I've always been the type to accept a challenge.

Potential Tuner
    Hi, I am new to hp Tuners.
    Started tuning my 2010 Saab 9-3SS V6 2.8.
    Started learning and implementing tunes on my ECU.

Still, many tables are clueless to me for what they do, and trying to find support to tune up those tables.
    If there is anyone who can help me understand editor tables, I would really appreciate it.

Planning to add up Hi-Voltage Ignition Coils with NGK Ruthenium Spark Plugs.
    Also adding Exhaust Cutout.

Regards,
    Kamran Akram
    from Qatar.

Potential Tuner
    hey guys names scott, new to tuning but been messing with cars pulling wrenches for like 15 year. looking forward to searching

Potential Tuner
    Hey everyone, names ted. Sorta newish to tuning on the newer platforms but have been turning wrenches for 17 years.

Potential Tuner
    heyo! my name is Ethan, brand new to tuning with curiousity and hoping i can learn along the way, i have 3 years of diy wrenching under my belt, and i currently have and starting my tune adventure on my 2014 ford focus st, thank you guys 😊

Potential Tuner
    Howdy, my name is Geoff. New to tuning with HP tuners. Have many years wrenching and tuning under my belt. Current project is a 1999 S10 with a 6.0LS and Truck Norris camshaft. Starting my tuning adventure tomorrow.

Tuner in Training
    Hello my name is Brett. Been a lurker on here for a while but decided to finally start posting. I know just enough about tuning to be dangerous with a laptop! Lol

Potential Tuner
    Hello, I'm JJ and new to tuning. I'm not so much interested in tuning my stock vehicles but I'm hoping to learn more about the functionality of all of these systems so I can diagnose problems quicker and more efficiently on my 99 Chevy van and 96 Jeep Cherokee. I will be using TP and my new device to program a VIN into my junkyard purchased ECM so I have a spare working ECM. Cheers!

Potential Tuner
    Hello my name is Dennis I have 25 yrs in gas motors when I was in a garage I was a master ASE tech now I have switched to diesel and wow it amazes me I have a 2017 L5P and I love it I plan on doing a lot of mods to it . I do have a post up any help would be appreciated and glad to be part of this diesel world.

Tuner in Training
    Good morning everyone,

I am recently retired US Army and live in Tennessee, and self-proclaimed YouTube certified mechanic and tuner. I have a couple of projects in the works at the moment. I have a 1996 GMC with a VORTEC 5.7L, 4L60E, and 3.73:1 rearend and in the need of some advice. I am planning on a PCM swapping / re-pinning the black box to a more HP Tuners friendly set up. I have a 0411 PCM from a 2001 Chevy Astro Van with a V6. What all entails with doing this swap? I know about segment swapping and what to look for when doing that step. Next question; because the VORTEC 5.7L has a different firing order than the 5.3 L will the firing on the 5.7L need to be the same as the 5.3? There have been YouTube videos showing to complete this step is to purchase a pin out sheet from LEXTECH, and all that is needed is to follow the instructions.
    When complete it will start up and idle with minor adjustments. Am I missing something? In advance thanks for the suggestions.

Potential Tuner
    Wes from VA. Can't find anyone local to tune for me, so guess I'm going to have to figure it out on my own with the help of this forum.

Potential Tuner
    Jay, from winnipeg in canada. Red seal auto tech for 20+ years. Been playing with HPtuners for 5 years or so, just cam swapped my 11 second 99 camaro ss hoping to get it into the 10s