Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26667273747576
Results 1,501 to 1,509 of 1509

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Tuner in Training
    Hi my name is george I've always liked racing and have gone to different tuners im ready to start tuning for my self any help where to start of bought the hp tuners pro mpvi2 any tips where to start don't know much of the tuning process ,thanks

Potential Tuner
    Howdy, my name is Lane and I've a car addict for a very long time and have just now decided to jump into tuning and tweaking my CTS-V. I've already ordered some books from The Tuning School to learn how to do it, so I'll probably be asking a lot of dumb questions along the way. Glad to be here.

Tuner in Training
    how is everyone ...new to the hptuners site my name is Jason I own jasons custom transmission in ga and have been building transmissions for 24 years and building hot rods in one way or another for just as long. . happy for info anyone has and happy to help anytime

Potential Tuner
    Hello I'm Micheal. I have a 2015 Camaro ss l99 with a texas speed vvt 1.2 cam, bbk long tube headers, muffler delete, and cai. I decided I wanted to learn a little about tuning that way I can finish my tune and edit it myself as needed. Sorry in advance for any dumb questions I may ask lol. I work as a maintenance planner at a cheese plant I have 3 kiddos all boys and a fiance. I like spending time with my family and doing car stuff or playing x box in my free time.
    Last edited by micheal_blue08; 1 Week Ago at 09:39 PM.

Potential Tuner
    I am Kevin from Texas. I have built cars for almost 30 years now. Everything from Volkswagens to minitrucks, to Chevrolets. I am here to learn by reading everything I can. I'm using the MPVI2.

Potential Tuner
    Hi

O here from San Antonio, TX

Bought the MPVI2 and want to learn more about it.

I have a 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP that I want to tune. I definitely want to learn more before I even start.

I'm looking at a few Youtube videos from a tuning school and other channels. I'd appreciate it if anyone here could give me some insight/recommendations on how to tune.

Best

Potential Tuner
    I haven't seen any replies to the intros. I'm in the same boat as most here. Basic knowledge but never tuned ecms. I'm guessing a specific question will get a reply in one of the other topic threads.

Potential Tuner
    Steve B here. Sports car enthusiast since the 1960s, I have owned MGs, Saabs including two Sonetts, Audis and a Rover 2000. I have never owned a V8. Current cars are Pontiac Solstice Coupes, one in OH for summer and one in AZ for winter. I have supercharged the winter Solstice and will have the summer Solstice SCed at the nationals in June. Dyno tests show the SC setup has some problems holding torque above 3500 rpm and we are working on solving them. I am working with ESTuned and want to learn to tune my own back on OH. I am a retired engineer so I should be able to learn this stuff but I see a steep learning curve ahead. Your tolerance is appreciated as I ask newbie questions.

Potential Tuner
    Hello, My name is Lynn Carlton. I have been a gear head my whole life. I painted my little red wagon when I was about 6, worked go karts and 4 wheelers as a kid, and have been messing with cars since I was 16. Still have the truck I bought when I turned 16. Its a 72 chevy 4x4 pickup on 39" pit bull rockers. Its been through about 8 different motor combos over the years. Now its a blow through turbo 408 LS. I have a street strip 69 camaro that is a nitrous car that I really want to do a turbo swap on. My daily is a 2002 chevy 2500hd. I bought the hp tuners MPV2 to mess with that to try and learn the computer tuning game.