Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 1870

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

hello how are you this is ibrahim

Potential Tuner
    New here my names Franky, own a local business building Ls cars and many other things I have a 800whp WS6 I no prep race. also a 550whp 5th gen daily. ive been close with my tuner for about 3yrs but dew to expanding I cant outsource and wait anymore so crossing that bridge myself. first thing I was looking for was the bluecat calc file anyone have a link or file share? thanks!!
    800hp no prep Trans Am
    550hp 5th Gen daily

Potential Tuner
    My name is Chris. I am new to tuning, been playing with it a little bit for a few months. just bought my fist tuner mpvi2. thank you for the information everyone gives on these forums.

i have been in the automotive industry including high performance engines all my life and been a mechanic for over 10 years. If there is anything i can help with i will be glad to do so.

Potential Tuner
    My name is Jake and I have been a technician for close to ten years. I do a lot with factory programming and constantly get asked about DOD deletes and tuning so I decided to start learning tuning and aftermarket programming.

Potential Tuner
    Im Mike from New Zealand I work at a shop called high performance rotaries i design fit and wire up the engine management systems on all the cars we build. I also build and dyno the piston engines we do. We are link ecu distributors and have a mainline hub dyno Iv been a mechanic for 18 years specialized in diagnostics for about 10 years i have that many automotive qualifications i can hardly remember the names of all of them most recent was certificate in broadband exhaust gas oxygen sensors. We do alot of LS and BARRA stuff at work just finished 2 turbo LS setups vt clubsport ls1 turbo/turbo400 and vy maloo ute forged l98/6spd. Got a KE30 corolla ls1 turbo waiting till we have time the other cars im building at the moment 650hp sr20vet for a pulsar GTI-R that wants to run 9sec 1/4 and a 1000hp BARRA falcon drift car.

Is there a thread somewhere on here where everybody posts there Dyno or 1/4 mile numbers? so far using hp tuners iv managed 360hp at the wheels on a stock ls1, 525hp at the wheels on a stock BARRA, 560hp at the wheels on a LS2 with a cam. Somehow I still have never had a engine failure worst iv had was a rx2 run a bearing after changing the brakes.

Potential Tuner
    Hello, My name is Robert. After a lack of support from other tuner company and forum, I done a great amount of research and think HP Tuner is going to be way better than my old PRP package.

Potential Tuner
    Hello all, I?m new and trying to get started on tuning

Potential Tuner
    Hi,
    My brother and I started "self learning" on a 1968 el camino in 1974. Drag racing since early 1980's (carburetors only). I build fuel injectors for Delphi (now BorgWarner).

My first HP job is a DOD delete on 2016 Yukon, L86, 6.2, Gen V. I am looking for a DOD delete cam with the same lift and duration so that I do not need to "tune" (where is the idle mixture screw on this tuner thing?...). I have searched this forum with no luck. These are the 2 cams I am down to. I want to keep VVT and delete DOD. This engine has "direct injection" so I need the pump lobe on the cam. thanks in advance Ray
    https://sdparts.com/i-24136024-genui...t-non-afm.html
    https://sdparts.com/i-24504579-sdpc-...-camshaft.html

Potential Tuner
    Bonjour a tous, je suis Fran?ais et j'ai un Chevy Suburban 2017 premier. j'aime la m?canique et je cherche ? me perfectionner dans la partie ?lectronique et programmation des nouveau v?hicule pour ?tre autonome. j'ai beaucoup de difficult?s avec l'?lectronique, alors je risque de vous poser beaucoup de questions sur ce sujet.
    Tr?s bonne journ?e ? vous tous et je suis tr?s heureux d'?tre parmi vous.

Potential Tuner
    Je recherche un programme pour la gestion de la cartographie moteur pour un Chevy Suburban premier de 2017 ? l'?thanol pour modifier le miens. quelqu'un aurait-il un programme de la sorte ?
    je recherche aussi une documentation en Fran?ais pour mon logiciel mais je ne sais pas si cela existe. si jamais, je suis preneur.
    Merci d'avance? Thiery le Francais.