Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29697576777879
Results 1,561 to 1,566 of 1566

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Potential Tuner
    Hello, My name is Bob and I recently purchased HPT. I am new to tuning and ready to learn.
    My project truck is a 1988 Silverado I put together and installed a GMPP LS3 490 4L70 3200 stall a few years ago. The truck is going to be a driver now so I swapped the cam for a GMPP 430hp. Better mileage is the goal so the axle gear will be changed also.
    I have a 6.0L and 6l90 sitting in the garage that I was going to put in a 94 GMC but I sold the truck. The plan is to put the 6L90 in the 1988 and then figure out what to do with the 6.0L and 4L70 later.
    That is why I need HPT

IMG_4077.jpg

Potential Tuner

How's it goin!

Morning folks!

The names Justin, new to HPTuners and new to tuning in general so I'm sure I'll be on this forum often looking for help, already been reading up on quite a lot. The project in question is a good ol LS Turbo into a 'MINT' 83 ford Fairmont. Want to make this thing a quick driver, the goal being 500+rwhp, A/C, stereo and something my girlfriend won't scream and run from. With the build being almost done 6mo in the making, tuning is the last piece of the puzzle for me. My other project is a 86 Alfa Romeo Spider that I put a euro intake on to run carbs so not much tuning there although she could use some love as well but runs and drives alright. Either way, first things first is smoky burnouts! Glad I joined up folks, the forum seems to be a lot of help!

Specs on the Fairmont -> Gen 3 5.3L w/ truck intake, car oil pan/water pump, high mount compressor/alternator, Volvo radiator/fan combo, VSR 78/75 Cast turbo w/ intercooler, Circle D converter, 8.8 3.73 rear end, AEM 400lph pump, 80# injectors, stock computer, PSI conversion harness, tubular K member swap, 4L80e trans
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JustJeff; 4 Days Ago at 07:58 AM. Reason: Added pictures

Potential Tuner
    Hello everyone,

I wish I was here to enjoy the forum for leisure, but unfortunately I'm here trying to figure out why my brand new MPVI2 cable can't license my vehicle. I've attempted to resync the device multiple times and the credits that I've purchased for my pro feature set are not showing up. If I hit the blue I it does show there that 4 credits are available. But on the license information page there is nothing.

176071 is my ticket # if anyone cares to help. Pretty frustrating after the cost of the MPVI2/pro features...all the work I've done to the car plus paid for tuning assistance that I can't just get my credits to apply.

Potential Tuner
    Hello people. My name is Rob and new to tuning and HP Tuners. I recently took the Tuning school Ford beginners course( my head was spinning). Between the course and this forum I have begun to get the big picture, still learning everyday. I have a 2017 Mustang auto with a VMP GEN2R kit. Taking small steps with the tune but progressing. Look forward to engaging with you all on this forum. Seems there are a lot of tuner smart people on here that take the time to explain thinga, thank you for that. Cheers Rob

Potential Tuner
    Hey guys. I?m looking for someone local with the program that can do a DOD disable for a reasonable price. I live in Glasgow Ky. I have a 2013 Chevy Tahoe. I hear the process is pretty easy if you have the program.

Potential Tuner
    Hey names brad .

From northern BC Canada
    Have a 6.0 motor/96mm turbo
    Stage 3 btr turbo cam and springs
    New to the tuner . But figuring it out as I go . Have a issue but will post in the appropriate section