Page 74 of 115 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2289

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Potential Tuner
    Hello I'm shaun

Just Purchase hp with plans to modify my tbss

Potential Tuner
    Hi, my name is Ryan. I have a 2005 CTS-V that ive done intake, cam, LTs, and exhaust. Just got it running right. I'm ready to log AFR error as soon as my PRO LINK comes in mid December. Glad to be here.

Potential Tuner
    Hello, My name is Erich and I am fairly new to the tuning world I have a 2003 common rail dodge ram that I am starting with it all looked way easier when I was doing the research now that I have my new mpvi2 its time to see what we can do!

Tuner in Training
    Hi all, my name is Chris. I have no real experience with tuning other than trying to figure out EEC Tuning back in the early 2000's, that was short lived though. Now I have a couple of 18 Silverados with the L83 and I purchased a handheld for one of them but I figured I would give HP tuners a try for the second truck. I'm looking forward to this challenging learning curve.

Potential Tuner
    Hi my name is Ed, I have a speed shop in South Texas. I've been using the sct software to tune ford vehicles. I know that HPtuners is working badass in late model Fords and Dodge. I want to learn and give the experience that I have with you guys. Glad to be here.

Hi my name is James,
    I'm from Sierra Vista, Arizona.
    I'm a retired fire mechanic, never got into tuning, I have a LS3 engine I'm putting together and I would like to learn how to tune it myself, and learn from you guys how to do it.

I like any thing that runs good.

thanks James

Tuner in Training
    Tom here,

Chicago suburb, 20 miles from HP Tuners, can you say fast delivery. Looking forward to ZF 8HP tuning capabilities for my 2013 Audi Q5 3.0.

Glad HP Tuner's is doing some import stuff, just need to have them include VAG DSG transmissions.

Tuner in Training
    Just wanted to say Hi!. I am starting the journey of tuning my 2017 Colorado diesel here in Canada. It is great to finally find a forum, that has a lot of respect and information sharing.

Potential Tuner
    Hi I'm Ruben. I jumped from diesels to LS builds. Been in here for awhile reading but now its time for me to but in some work.

Potential Tuner
    hello i'm Mathieu. I'm from france. When i was on florida i have buy a MPVI2.

Actually i've a 06' DTS ( very rare in france ).

Best regards.

Potential Tuner
    Hello I'm kevon my new to the tunung world, I'm here to learn as much I can to better understand

Hello everyone my name is Lonnie and im the shop foreman at Dixie Service Station in Plant City Fl, I am a level 3 certified Chrysler tech and have spent alot of time working in the offroad field building Jeeps and buggys now I want to start to learn to tune Hemis, i will be taking both classes on tuning Dodges early next year.

Tuner in Training
    Hey guys!
    I am about to make my 1st tune with my 09 Chevy Cobalt SS. So gratefull for all the knolage available here.

thank you!

Potential Tuner
    Hello everyone, My name is Travis, I am a rookie,, Looking for lots of help. I figured this would be the best place to find it. I recently built a 69 camaro with a supercharged ls3. It has holley hp ecu, I am wanting to get into the oem stuff. Plan on installing a 5.3 out of a 2001 truck into my 62 wagon nova wagon. I have not purchased anything yet from hp tuners but plant to in the future. Just looking for guidance as far as where the best place would be to start learning. Thanks in advance because I will be asking questions.. lots of them..

Potential Tuner
    Erik from Manassas, VA. Been in the automotive industry since I was 16, so thats now 18 years ago WOW! Majority of the time was in the Performance Racing industry and now for the last 8 years as an Automotive instructor for high school and post secondary education. Have been self taught with tuning (read all the books out there, the tuning school and HP Academy) as it is a interest of mine and do some tuning on the side for friends, family, and myself.

My name is Oscar, like many here, I am new to the tuning world. I build engines and transmissions and with the high demand on ls swaps and e transmissions, I decided to go with flow learn there skill. I hope to gain and to share knowledge.

Potential Tuner
    Hello everyone!
    My name is Scott and I have been collecting material and resources to learn HP Tuners for a couple years now. I finally made a purchase for the MPVI2 with Pro set from The Tuning School bundled with their GM Beginners course, AEM wideband and the GM transmission tuning guide. While I am new to EFI tuning I am not new to performance engines and tuning them. Interesting tidbits about me: I am a high level amputee (google hemipelvectomy). I lost my right leg and half of my pelvis to osteosarcoma when I was 7 years old. I can't swim or tap dance but I did wrestle undefeated for a year in 9th grade and I won many gymnastics competitions in my 7th and 8th grade years. I have raced drag cars, open wheel modified dirt cars, boats and got into big 4x4 trucks for a while. My amputation left me with no support on my right side which led to a severe curvature of my spine which in turn led to 4 ruptured discs and 2 bulging discs. Arthritis set in and all combined these things led me to being forced into disability and off work. I have been on high levels of morphine and vicodin for about 8 years (steadily increasing) until three months ago when I demanded to be taken off all the mind numbing pills. I am now using pain patch called Butrans and getting more and better relief than all the pills combined so hopefully I'll learn to tune my 2008 TBSS and have some fun. Also, I am long winded...being stuck at home for 4 years talking to my 3 legged dog (there's a joke in there somewhere) all day does things to a person.

Looking forward to lots of learning and hopefully some friendships.

Scott

Hire the handicapped, we're fun to watch!!

Tuner
    Hello everyone. My name is Marshall, from Pine Bluff Arkansas. I have many years experience tuning and repairing just about anything on wheels. I have a couple tech schools in electronics as well as a ton of expired ASE certifications. I am just floored at how fast technology is moving now, and I have decided to jump in this feet first. I have been spending many late nights studying this rewrite technology and so far I think it's awesome. I have several pass thru's for oem flashing but as you probably already know, they have your hands tied on most calibrations. I hope to not be a burden on here, and thanks for having me!:hi

Tuner in Training
    Hello everyone! My name is Eric. I've been wrenching since I was 13 but just now tore into the top end and did a cam change with a valve train upgrade. As far as tuning goes, gentlemen(and any ladies), I may as well be in kindergarten. So I have plenty of questions. Lol I'm a quick learner so bear with me and thank you for having me here. Lookin forward to meeting new people!

Potential Tuner
    Hey there I am new to HP tuners. I have a 2007 LY6 thats going in a 1952 3100 and also have a 2007 Tahoe that i am in of some help on. My buddy has a MPVI with 8 credits he used on his 2002 corvett i am wondering if this will work on my Tahoe. Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you
    Brooke