Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374
Results 1,461 to 1,471 of 1471

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Potential Tuner

Introduction

Hello My name is Tony.

I am working on a project to use a Focus ST Ecu to control Ecoboost 2.0L with an efr 7163 in a Merkur XR4Ti which is semi trailing arm Rear wheel drive application.

Any help or guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Potential Tuner
    Hello I'm shaun

Just Purchase hp with plans to modify my tbss

Potential Tuner
    Hi, my name is Ryan. I have a 2005 CTS-V that ive done intake, cam, LTs, and exhaust. Just got it running right. I'm ready to log AFR error as soon as my PRO LINK comes in mid December. Glad to be here.

Potential Tuner
    Hello, My name is Erich and I am fairly new to the tuning world I have a 2003 common rail dodge ram that I am starting with it all looked way easier when I was doing the research now that I have my new mpvi2 its time to see what we can do!

Potential Tuner
    Hi all, my name is Chris. I have no real experience with tuning other than trying to figure out EEC Tuning back in the early 2000's, that was short lived though. Now I have a couple of 18 Silverados with the L83 and I purchased a handheld for one of them but I figured I would give HP tuners a try for the second truck. I'm looking forward to this challenging learning curve.

Potential Tuner
    Hi my name is Ed, I have a speed shop in South Texas. I've been using the sct software to tune ford vehicles. I know that HPtuners is working badass in late model Fords and Dodge. I want to learn and give the experience that I have with you guys. Glad to be here.

Potential Tuner
    Hi my name is James,
    I'm from Sierra Vista, Arizona.
    I'm a retired fire mechanic, never got into tuning, I have a LS3 engine I'm putting together and I would like to learn how to tune it myself, and learn from you guys how to do it.

I like any thing that runs good.

thanks James

Potential Tuner
    Tom here,

Chicago suburb, 20 miles from HP Tuners, can you say fast delivery. Looking forward to ZF 8HP tuning capabilities for my 2013 Audi Q5 3.0.

Glad HP Tuner's is doing some import stuff, just need to have them include VAG DSG transmissions.

Potential Tuner
    Just wanted to say Hi!. I am starting the journey of tuning my 2017 Colorado diesel here in Canada. It is great to finally find a forum, that has a lot of respect and information sharing.

Potential Tuner
    Hi I'm Ruben. I jumped from diesels to LS builds. Been in here for awhile reading but now its time for me to but in some work.

Potential Tuner
    hello i'm Mathieu. I'm from france. When i was on florida i have buy a MPVI2.

Actually i've a 06' DTS ( very rare in france ).

Best regards.