Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115
Results 2,281 to 2,289 of 2289

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Potential Tuner
    Hey, my name is John and I currently reside in Ocala, FL. I'm on this forum because I need to learn from folk much more talented than me how to tune an engine that is controlled electronically. As an I&C tech in the power generation industry, I have a pretty good grasp on electronics in general and how they are used in control circuits. But, any car I've ever tuned took three tools: a distributor wrench, a timing light, and a screwdriver. I'm upgrading my '02 TA engine fairly significantly, and will eventually need a base tune to saddle up on the mechanical mods. Any and all help will appreciated. Looking forward to chatting with anyone that will talk to me. Have a good day.

John

Dear HPTUNERS users, nice to meet you all, and what a lovely forum.

My name is Ermin one of the 5 engineers at ECUFILES.COM.

We have been tuning cars for over 10 years and are solely developing software. We are located in the Netherlands (EUROPE).

Our team of 5 engineers are working daily from Monday to Saturday to provide modified files across the globe.

We have two working locations: Europe and Asia so we can cover a lot of time zones for our customers.

WinOLS is our main tool for developing files but we started a long time ago using HPTUNERS alongside.

HPTUNERS is an amazing piece of software and very well-documented map packs.

We mostly tune European and American brands but we also do Asian. From stages 1 to 3 and also special (demanding) projects.

Potential Tuner
    Hello everyone. I'm Peter from Poland. I've my own garage and we deal mostly mechanical a VAG group and AMcars, but from this year I want to start doing some tuning, mostly Mopar's. I'm searching people or information which help or guiding me to start messing with a maps and pump up HP

Tuner
    20190616_091138.jpg
    Hello all from AZ! Years of Topfuel/Afuel exp. took TheTuningSchool for Dodge Hemis, so i can work on our personal 09 srt8! Good to meet an introduce!
    My ride.. 2009 Limited SRT8, Brilliant Black ⚫, Centerforce Clutch RIPx2 now Ram Clutches!, Full Adjustable BMR suspension, Solid mounted Cradle and Diff, DSS 1PC DS, Level 5 Axles, Belanger Headers, AFR500V2, Lowered, 180 Tstat, RonDavis Rad, Staggered tires.

Potential Tuner
    Hey, my name is Todd from Montana and I've built and tuned several Megasquirt ecm/cars over the past 20 years or so. This will be my first foray into tuning a stock ecm. I'm hoping to add a little boost to my old 97 Dodge 5.9 gasser. A lot more research ahead of me!

Tuner in Training
    Hi everyone, my name is Dave and my wife and I live near Albany NY.

I grew up wrenching on small engines, and I work as a refrigeration mechanic with a focus on supermarkets. E2 controllers and rack refrigeration controls made me think, maybe I can learn how to tune. Down the rabbit hole we go.

I am here to soak up all the information I can, and grateful for the community of like minded people that are here.

Running a 09 Pontiac G8 GT

Potential Tuner
    Hello. My name is John, and I live in Ocala, FL. I'm probably a little bit older than most on this forum because my tuning tools used to be a screwdriver, a distributor wrench, and a timing light. So, since the world is not going to wait up for me, I best get my ass in gear and catch up. I'm replacing the engine in my '02 WS6 T/A with fairly significant hardware upgrades, and it will probably need a whole new tune just to fire it up the first time. I plan on purchasing the MPVI3 and using the VCM Suite of software to make changes with. Motor is still with the builder, but it won't be long. Looking forward to conversing with you highly knowledgeable folks to get me started in the right direction. Talk to you soon.................
    Last edited by GermanShepherdBoy; 5 Days Ago at 04:11 PM. Reason: spelling

Potential Tuner
    Hi I?m Daniel from Kentucky.
    I?m new to the world of tuning, well not new but I was more on the mechanical side than on the programming side.
    I hope learn a lot here.
    I drive a 2016 RAM 1500 with a 5.7L and a 2022 Dodge Durango with a 3.6L

Potential Tuner
    Hello from Indiana. The name is Scott. i am a gear head at heart but my skills have stopped at wrenches. I am brand new to tuning. i have put down the timing light and fuel jets from the past builds and picked up the HP Tuners, God help us all!!!. I just got done building a 5.7 Hemi for my 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I deleted the MDS and added a Comp Cam, Melling HV oil pump, and Hellcat pushrods. everything else is pretty stock and trans is 545RFE with Quadra-drive II. I got it all buttoned up a few days ago and did my first tune. it will now idle for a bit from cold start. any help would be greatly appreciated.