Page 92 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2295

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Hey, I'm Kenny from NW Montana. Been into cars my whole life and a Geek Squad Agent for the past 15 years, but I'm just getting into engine management systems and have a lot to learn. This looks like a great place to do that.

hello im Edward
    im new to tuning ive been building cars for years and always rely on other people when it comes to tuning
    living in angie louisiana has its draw backs the nearest tuner is 2 hours away at least one i would trust
    So here i am trying to learn a new skill at 59 lol
    from what i have gathered so far.....i cant wait to go futher down the rabit hole
    i build retro rods ls swapped cars and trucks
    i love fabrocating i have a decent sized shop and can build just about anything
    i do everything from custom chassis to upholstery, susspension ....ground up builds
    what i am most passionate about these days i am building a english wheel and power hammer kind of all on one frame
    i want to build all aluminum bodied replica cars porsche spider kind of stuff
    ive built my own cnc plasma table /router table
    so learning tuning shouldnt be that difficult ....just kidding !!!! im scared
    Last edited by [email protected]; 12-24-2020 at 08:50 PM.

Tuner in Training
    New to the forum, and new to tuning. Have built many cars but have been out of it for 20 years, and it's a bit different. Got back into it because my 300 SRT ate the camshaft since the lifter wheel froze up. (Actually sounds like a pretty common failure.) I'll be tuning it soon since I changed the cam.
    I also have a 2019 CTS-V, wonder what sort of trouble I can get into tuning on that crazy damn thing!

Potential Tuner
    Hey all. Built my first LS swapped 240sx almost 13 years ago.. It took all these years to get tired of paying people for tunes & I should learn to do it myself. If I build my engines, do all the bodywork, I might as well learn to tune them myself now. I am a bodyman by trade (building a custom widebody c5 vette that will be supercharged soon & an L92 escalade with an LSA blower), so I have I have no desire to be a pro tuner or charge people, just be able to get my vehicles running good and squeezing all the power I can out.

I played around with efilive a little back in 08, but I'm tuning illiterate. Just downloaded the vct program and hoping to learn as much as i can from these forums!

Potential Tuner
    Hello my name is Terry. I am new to HP Tuners and want to learn more about tuning. I have a 2008 Motorhome with a Cummins ISB 6.7, CM2150 ECM and am having a hard time finding information and/or files. I also have a duramax with a DSP5 tune that I love! Thanks in advance for any help.

Potential Tuner
    Hey y'all, My name is David. I've been making things with wheels go fast for 10 years now and started my own business here in central Texas. Just started into the tuning world. Hopefully I can gather up some knowledge.

Hello! I currently own a 2009 chevy cobalt ss that I have had for over 9 years and I finally made the decision to get it tuned. Now I am here looking to gain knowledge so I can apply it in the future for updates and other GM cars I may own.

Potential Tuner
    Hey, I'm Derick and I'm new to car tuning. I'll be spending some time reading now. Have a great week y'all.

Potential Tuner
    hello i am kratzer new to pc tuning have built many drag car and always love to play in the mud with my 4x4. have rebuilt many big truck (aka 18 wheelers) engines i love cats and but in my spare time im playing with my gmc.

Potential Tuner
    Hi I'm Kurt new to the seen got a lot to learn.

Potential Tuner
    Hola,
    Im Travis from Reno, NV. I bought an HPT for my tacoma mainly for the fuel mileage! Boy does it work, I was getting around 12MPG with all of the accessories, now im at 14. It runs so much better as well!

Fast forward and im putting an LS motor in my 68 Camaro so I have been perusing the threads and learning a ton. Thank you for all of your guys knowledge in a subject im fairly weak in. Im hoping to come up with a base tune of what im building and build off of it from there.

Potential Tuner
    Hi team

Have recently joined, seeking tuning advice on the order to do things. Based in Sunny Queensland Sunshine Coast Australia.

I own a 2015 Astra VXR running the LDK with Opel injectors, F40 six speed manual . 276 hp stock. DI engine.

Essentially the same as the Buick GS / Saab from 2013 2014 era. Gen 3 alloy block with K standard turbo.

About to purchase the HPTuners MPVI2 module and then download the tuning suite .ECU is Delco E39a .

Intention is to pull the stock map for review. Then log the car for a while to learn its normal driving patterns.

Then follow the guides here - https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...357-LNF-Guides

and here - https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...F-Guide-Videos

I am looking to essentially flash a Stage 1 tune before changing hardware. Chasing approx 340hp with inital remap (276 std)

Is anyone familiar with the Buick GS or Astra VXR running the Delco E39a ecu?

Look forward to learning HP Tuners for this and many vehicles

Thanks in advance!! Robbi

Potential Tuner
    New member from Michigan. Just wanna tune!!!!

Potential Tuner
    Hey all,
    my name is darin im located in nw indiana. Just got hpt hoping to learn and possibly be of some help to others on here as well. Im a im a diag tech by trade and specialize in exstensive wiring repair, emissions, and inner communication diagnostics. One thing ive learned working in a shop is your never done learning and they day that your are done learning is the day your done. Im sure the same goes with tuning. I cant wait to see what kinda trouble i can get in with this thing.....bc im sure im going too!!!!

Hey all, Ghost here......not too familiar with tuning but have played with it on my 2007 suburban LTZ 4x4.....atleast I bought the software 😂😂 have questions need to ask.

Hello I'm Matt, my son and I own and operate an automotive shop and we are purchasing an HP Tuner on Monday. We're hoping to get some info and knowledge from the forum members here. We have 4 LS based powered vehicles in our fleet as well as 3 cummins powered. Only 1 is stock still lol we've done many engine swaps but have had to rely on others to do our tuning, so we figured it was time to get our own equipment. Thank you in advance Matt

Potential Tuner
    Just wanted to introduce my self, names Mike, I live down here in Eastern North Carolina. Kinda new to the area here. Looking to meet some enthusiast like myself to hangout do some burnouts with. My first hp tuner vehicle I'm trying to tune is my 05 300c Hemi. Started with just a comp cam install to understand the parameters needed to get this thing to run well. Im not a know it all and will be asking many questions on the forum if I need some help.Thanks again!

Tuner in Training
    newbie here names cj located in edmond ok 32 yo into motorcycles car nitro rc dirtbikes all kinds of things been hotrodding since i can remember basically i joined too work some bugs out of my equinox and c3500 the nox i need too delete the o2 bank 2 codes from flashing a ses light and wanting too learn about the 8.1l tuning in my truck im more of a carb guy but i half too transition i suppose anyways thanks for any help or kind words in the future

Potential Tuner
    Hello, the kid is here to ask if any one can point me in the proper direction. I have a 06 Acura TL and I blow all IG fuses when tryin to start. Then my BCM burned up. Soooo I trying to buy another bcm and or program the two other bcm I have from an 05 and 07 Tl. Any help ????

Potential Tuner
    new here and to tuning just got my mpvi2 and have disabled the dod on my 2012 silverado z71. Where is a good place to start on here to learn to read the data and know what im really looking at? thanks for letting me join yall :]