Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33737980818283
Results 1,641 to 1,655 of 1655

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Potential Tuner
    Hello, my name is Bryan.
    Returning with a new username due to my shop/mancave burning to the ground. Lost 3 vehicles, laptop, all HP tuning stuff (including my stock tune for a 12' Ram 5.7 gas), 2 post lift, and a ton of tools. Anyway, slowly rebuilding starting with a Lenovo thinkpad, HP Tuners... Nobody was injured by the way. I appreciate the past and future help fellow members.
    Peace

Hey, my name is Joe.

I currently own a 2015 cam and headers Camaro running HP Tuners and a 2017 supercharged Mustang running HP Tuners. Looking to do a few LS swaps into some older muscle cars. My current cars were tuned by CSP and VMP. Id like to play with these older muscle cars on my own. I used to tune engines using Accel DFI speed density system in the late 90s on an engine dyno. Looking to get proficient with the oem PCM and operating systems using HP Tuners. If anyone knows of any good getting started threads here, please send a link. In the meantime Ill search around.

Thanks

Hello, My name is Tristan.

I'm a life-long auto enthusiast and way late to jump on the LSx bandwagon. I currently have a 2001 Suburban 2500 with an LQ4 that's getting a head and cam swap in the near future. I planned to pay for a tune, but after thinking about it a bit more, I decided to buy and MPVI2 and dive into learning a valuable skill because it'll be much more rewarding than paying someone to do it for me. I also have a '97 Jeep Cherokee that I've owned for 15 years that is just begging for an LM7.

I'm sure to ask some stupid questions, but for the most part I'm going to do as much reading and lurking as I can to glean information from those smarter than me.

Thanks in advance for all the knowledge!

Potential Tuner
    Hey Guys,

Mike from Atlanta, Worked with a few HP Tuners team members on projects for the last few years during my old job, Used a shop set up to help customer with their vehicles and I just got my own MPvi2 and I'm starting to learn the ins and outs for my 2010 Wrangler with a new 6.2 LS that I just installed.

Potential Tuner
    Hello everyone, this is James and I am near Atlanta, GA.
    I just recently purchased my first HP Tuners unit. For my current job, I have a good grasp of transmission tunes, and a basic understanding of engine tunes. The vehicle I purchased the unit for is a 2011 Buick Regal CXL Turbo flex-fuel. Pretty much a heavier version of the turbocharged Cobalt SS. Excited to fully exploit the potential of my car!

Potential Tuner
    Hey folks,

I?m Shelby or (Shook). I?m from Jackson Michigan. I have a 2016 Camaro SS that I?m looking to start tuning myself. I?ve always been intrigued but I?ve never taken the plunge until recently. I purchased the MPVI2. Looking to start slow obviously and hope to gain significant knowledge as time goes on.
    2016 Camaro SS - M6

Tuning rookie.

Potential Tuner
    Hello my name is JR im from south texas , Im new to tuning and i just did my first ls swap and want to tune the car myself hope to learn allot on this forum.

Potential Tuner
    Hey guys, im brian. Super newb when it comes to tuning but im eager to learn. Have a LX charger with the 5.7. I do have va cam and few other goodies to install.

Potential Tuner traction issuez's Avatar
    hello, name is rico, I'm located in the frozen north aka canada, alberta to be exact, been turning wrenches on and off for couple decades now, mostly built carbed vehicles so saying I'm wet behind the ears towards tuning is an understatement, been playing with the plug and play tuners for customers, mostly diesel and a hand full of gassers, I'm a ford guy (dont hate) but started out in the gm camp, I'm here to read and learn as im finding out hp tuners is a viable option in the diesel world as well as gas, will be playing with my 17 mustang before anything else.
    learning

2017 mustang gt
    2009 f350 6.4L
    84 capri rs
    many others.

Potential Tuner
    Hi all. New on this forum. I am from Malta (Europe) and GM vechicles are not that popular, however I have joined this forum to try to learn on tuning these big heavy engines

Potential Tuner
    My name is Glen, and I live in burbs west of Philly. I enjoy building and racing cars. My need for speed applies to work as well, but I don't work in the automotive industry. I started tuning on Gen II LT1's, and I'm currently working on stuffing a Gen VI BBC (L21) into a 96 Impala SS. Other projects lined up include Holley Dominator EFI on a 496 Mark IV BBC for drag racing, and an LS1 in an 01 Camaro for SCCA American Sedan.

Potential Tuner
    Im new and Im stoked and Ill be on here bothering yall about my 3v s197 mustang <3

Potential Tuner
    name is Matt. New to tuning, very experienced troubleshooter. Background in non destructive testing and have always had a talent in making the broken piece of crap a very function piece of equipment. Mostly paper push for work lately and recently acquired a speedway white 01 zo6 that’s had a laundry list of parts thrown at it. Has some odd driving characteristics and issues. Needs a tune bad. Was sold the car and told it’s a 408 built to the extreme end. All the name brand parts are on the outside. We’ll see what the future holds! Excited to get going.

From Oklahoma. Travel for work often. Have a fox chassis ltd in process of ls swap and a 00 camaro roller to tune and mess with soon as well. Have had a little tuning experience from using a bazzaz system on my previous hayabusa. Everyone’s scared to go fast I know or too broke/scared to break. If I blow the crankshaft out the bottom of this thing I’ll be back and ready to do it again. Tired of paying hacks and going slow. If anything this will be my journey into stand-alone setups after all said and done lol. Look forward to the rest of the boards.

hi my name is Trisha from Texas and I'm happy to get here.It's been a long time since I came here and read what you write and I also wanted to share it

Potential Tuner
    Hello all,
    My name is matt,
    I am looking to get neck deep into tuning.
    I have a 14 Silverado 2500hd gaser and a 18 camaro ss
    I am hoping to play around with the truck to be ready for tuning the Camaro for turbos. I have a background in plumbing, welding(stick,mig,tig) computers, electronics, 3d printing. Thank you all for the information you have contributed to the forum. I look forward to assisting everyone if i can and chatting with all of you.
    Matt