Page 78 of 115 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 2289

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Potential Tuner
    Hey all..I'm Shawn from BC, Canada. New to the whole tuning thing...don't know anything about it...looking forward to learning and sharing what I can. I just picked up my 2018 ZL1 from a performance shop where I had a stage 2 plus upgrade installed and 2 tunes written. I am now the proud owner of a HP Tuner and need to learn what the heck it does...lol

Potential Tuner
    Hi My name is David and live in Dallas Tx... I have a used MPVI-1 Pro with 8 GM credits.. I have a 2010 ZR1 that I would like to use... There is no installation CD , but I have everything else.. I'm told I can download new drivers, or a new interface from HP tuners. I've been told to leave it alone by another tuner, apparently some things you can't do as well as glitches and things that need fixed... I'm actually lost at this point and may have got over my head with all of this... I just want to clean up the stock tune on the LS9, as they run pig rich from the factory... What are my best options right now... Try to follow this forum and tune myself? I will probably screw things up... Find someone in Dallas that can help? Re-sell the MPVI-1 on eBay and get a local tuner to do what I want? I'm totally lost right now and really don't have the patience or time to learn this thing... What do you guys think? This MPVI-1 has been passed around our Corvette club to 2 other people who did not use it, now I know why... I'm stuck with it now. Thanks for any input!
    Last edited by David426; 05-20-2019 at 01:22 PM.

I'm new here. I am ordering the new MPVI-2 today and I am so excited to learn tuning. I have paid my friends to tune my cars for years and they all used HPT. I am currently building a 1980 Cutlass wagon with a 4.8L and 76mm turbo. It will be my first tuning experience. Of course I will need to be here quite often and will need all the help I can get.

Hi,
    My name is Zhelyaz, from Bulgaria. Bought the MPVI-2 so I can tune the ZF8HP trans of my 2013 A6 3.0T. Hopefully I can use it also for the ECU tune.
    I have been doing a lot of module updates, optimizations and flases on the VAG family for the last couple of years.

Brian from Ontario. Dropping a Lq4 and 4L80e into a 57 Chev wagon. New to tuning, not so new to cars. Should be a fun ride.

Potential Tuner
    How is everyone doing I'm trying to get into the tuning and I was wondering is there anyone willing to give me a call tell me where I need to start and what I need to do and give me a basic crash course I have a good understanding of everything when it comes to building cars and how things work I'm just very new to the electronic aspect and the tuning aspect any advice is greatly appreciated if someone is willing to give me a shout and point me in the right direction my phone number is 813-815-2993 thank you very much have a blessed day

Potential Tuner
    Phil here.
    Real new to HPTuners, but want to learn.
    Got a new Camaro and want to learn to tune it or maybe just change the way some of the stuff works.

Hi All
    I'm Larry I'm a Network Administrator for the State of Tn.
    I own a 2004 GTO 5.7 LS1 And I'm clueless about tuning.
    Had a friend tune it for me and for the firm shifting (could be better).
    So I purchased the MPVI 2 to try tuning myself but still a
    little slow on learning the do's and dont's
    But looking for a good tune (performance) for my untouched,bone stock
    LS1. Any suggestions would be helpful

Thank you,Glad to be a member

Potential Tuner
    Hello gents,

My name is Cody and I am new to tuning software. I have always had an interest in the idea and have had a previous 5.3L tuned with HP Tuners as well as a duramax tuned with EFI Live and plenty of hand held canned tuners along the way. I'm excited to learn everything that I can so that I am able to tune my current vehicles as well as friends and family.

I live in Grande Prairie, Alberta so if anyone on this forum lives near by, lets get together one day and shoot the s**t!

Potential Tuner
    What's up Gentlemen! names Johnny my thing is rebuilding Corvettes grew up in the paint n body business so I've been making them look good for years, now i want to make them run good. I recently installed some tsp headers, X pipe, airaid and some borla mufflers on a 2006 Vette 6.0. So my first task is to remove the rear 02's to correct the check engine light. Any light on this matter would be greatly appreciated

Potential Tuner
    My name is David Lee. I'm from Beulaville NC. First time here. I'm overwhelmed by the steep learning curve and all the info on here. I've never tuned anything before, so I'm ignorant.

Potential Tuner
    Hello from South Texas, Im a former GM Tech currently a Diesel Mechanic. My specialties are in Engine performance Diagnostics, Electrical trouble shooting, and transmission repair, but also work on everything bumper to bumper. Im building a c10 with a 98 vortec 5.7 sbc to run on ls coils with a 411 pcm, as a future project... injectors also.

Tuner in Training
    My name is Neal and I'm new to HP Tuners. Many years with Bosch ME7 on Volvo's with big turbo's and I'm amazed how different the terminology is here..... lots to learn. My specialty is fuel systems, but my day job has absolutely nothing to do with tuning or cars.

My car prior to the current 2017 ZL1 Camaro was a 2006 Volvo V70R (AWD, 2.4L, EFR 7163 turbo that made 519TQ / 487HP wheel on a Mustang dyno. Fun car, but the ZL1 is a completely different game.
    2017 ZL1 M6 daily driver and hobby

Potential Tuner
    Name: Ron
    Live: Oklahoma
    Profession: Automotive Tech and Shop Owner since 1982 specialize in driveablity and exhaust
    New to custom programming. Factory flash and diagnostics lots of practice. Things constantly change never stop learning.

Potential Tuner
    Hello, my name is Richard I am new here i have a 07 tbss stock looking for so good info on tuning this vehicle stock LS2 4l60. Looking to get the most out of it before i have a new engine built. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Potential Tuner
    Hello, name is Bill, new to this site. I'm doing a 4.8/4l60e swap into a 66 Malibu. Going stock, to begin with, then...…
    Have no clue what I'm doing, so, any & all help will be appreciated.
    I've done my own wiring harness & now I have a no start issue.
    I've rechecked the wiring, or opens, pin outs etc, replaced cam & crank sensors.
    Might just purchase a standalone harness & see where that goes.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GrumpyBill; 06-03-2019 at 07:21 AM.

hi name is shawn from the true north lol finding the same passion as the rest in the chevy drivelines durability, brute strength, ample parts across the world. HP tuners makes fine tuning capable. in the learning stages so im a newb but I understand it. running a stock LQ9 mated to a 4wd 4l80e in a swap land bruiser 80 series..looking to learn that tune and others or all..any one know where to find one ?

Potential Tuner
    Hello, I'm Andy from southern Indiana. I'm was a flatrate tech for 10 years and now I'm in management and a GM dealership. I've tuned cars with Holley EFI, PMS, and Zemulator. HP Tuners in all new to me.

Potential Tuner
    Hello, my name is Jeff. I'm brand new to the HP Tuner world, and I have a 2005 Grand Prix GTP (3800 series III) that I've finally gotten around to modding a bit, and now would like to tune it to take advantage of the mods.
    My mods include:

ZZP headers
    ZZP 3" catted downpipe, resonator, and catback
    CAI
    Autolite 605 sparkplugs

After a tune, I'd like to move down to the 3.5 supercharger pulley.

Potential Tuner
    Hello, My name is Bob and I recently purchased HPT. I am new to tuning and ready to learn.
    My project truck is a 1988 Silverado I put together and installed a GMPP LS3 490 4L70 3200 stall a few years ago. The truck is going to be a driver now so I swapped the cam for a GMPP 430hp. Better mileage is the goal so the axle gear will be changed also.
    I have a 6.0L and 6l90 sitting in the garage that I was going to put in a 94 GMC but I sold the truck. The plan is to put the 6L90 in the 1988 and then figure out what to do with the 6.0L and 4L70 later.
    That is why I need HPT

IMG_4077.jpg