Page 82 of 115 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 2289

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Tuner in Training
    Hello all I am Joel Rode, a business owner & hot rod builder in California. Just bought my HPTuner and I am ready to get programming. thanks in advance for the knowledge.
    Hot Rod Specialties
    HotRodSpecialties.net

71 Chevy C10 w/408ATK

Potential Tuner
    Hello my names Jake im from KC. Been around motorsports my whole life but first time really getting into cars (mostly offroad previously). Bought a tbss roller. For some reason always liked them. Now im trying to figure this tuning stuff out before I finsh building my turbo kit. I had it dyno orginally ran out of air so I was told at 5300rpm wouldnt make anymore power. so I bought a holley hi ram intake ls7 maf and NW102 and cant get rid of this idle issue and if anything its getting worse. It starts and jumps to 2500+ and will come down after 5-10s then when driving it likes to hang onto higher rpms after u let out of it staying staying around 1500-2000 until I slow it down enough braking. Anyone have some pointers that would be great Thanks. motor build is a 432ci ls3 block with forged guts. cbm cathedral heads cam is 630/614 lift 112lsa 236/250 duration. I have rhs ls7 heads for my turbo kit.

Potential Tuner
    Hi, my name is Bill
    New to HP tuners had previous experience with Electromotive Tec 3 system, been about 15 years ago.
    I have a 73 Pontiac Firebird with a 400 in it that I have set up with a 0411 ecm with a 4 tooth hall effect crank trigger and a modified vortec distributor mated to a pontiac base to utilize all stock sensors from a 99 7.4 vortec. Port injected with a Holley throttle body and MAF installed in plenum top hat.
    So this is all new to me and am looking for any info that will help. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Potential Tuner
    Howdy, names tyler. My truck is currently tuned with hp tuners, but I'm looking to self tune and joined here to see if HP tuners is the correct way to go as I proceed with my build.

Tuner in Training
    hello errrbody my name is JUAN new to the tunerrrr game .....enjoying all the good posts HP TUNERS is awesome i have a 1999 z28 automatic ,
    big cam 232/234 050"LIFT.598/.598 281/283 , #858 ported & polised heads..........excited to be on here thanks HP TUNERS ......

Potential Tuner
    Hey guys, Im a complete noob to any computer tuning just an old guy trying to learn new ways. Im from the carb, distributer days. anyway just bought a whipple for my 2016 GMC short wide and looking to lear
    n to make some good power. thanks all for being here.

Potential Tuner
    I am new to HP Tuners, but not to fuel injection and engine controls. I live in Southeast Michigan.

I am an automotive engineering manager for a firm that produces fuel rails and pipes for automotive OEMs. I have worked for Bosch and Hitachi in the past developing fuel rails, pipes and intake manifolds.

I helped my son fine tune the ZZP calibration in his HHR SS that we have raced in the Sandhills Open Road Challenge (sorcrace.com). Now I am tuning my 2006 Saturn Ion Redline LSJ SC. It is now a Stage 2 from ZZP. I will be upgrading it to Stage 3 and adding more engine cooling.

Potential Tuner
    Hi there,
    I'm from Poland. I'm fan of American muscle cars. I have Chrysler Aspen with 5.7 Hemi engine, 2008 and Chrysler 300 C SRT hemi 6.1, 2006. Both cars need some adjustments.... I just purchased my MPVI2 with Pro Feature... I hope this will be real fun.

Potential Tuner
    Hello fellow tuners,
    My name is Alex I am a life time automotive enthusiast. I love anything fast and now I am wanting to learn the tuning side as I find it very intriguing.
    My current plan is to tune my Cadillac ATS 2.0t and hopefully next year I will be able to pick up a CTS V and continue from there.
    I would like to go ahead and thank you all for all the great info on the forum.

Best Regards,
    Alex

Potential Tuner hot rod trimmer's Avatar
    hi guys
    my name is chris from the uk and I have a 1959 chevy apache truck with an LS1 with twin turbo set up , im an old school hot rodder moving in to the new tech so have a lot to learn !!!!!!!!!!
    just bought a MPVI2 so in the next few days are going to be like going back to school for me !!!
    by day I run my own custom and hot rod trim shop so check me out on www.customcoachtrimming.co.uk and @trimshop on Instagram and www.trimshop.co.uk
    truck.jpg

Potential Tuner
    Hello all,
    Complete Newbie, want to learn from the Family here. I would like to have some formal training but not sure where to start, any direction would be appreciated.

Keith

Potential Tuner
    Terry from Southeastern MA here. My work is unrelated to tuning or mechanics. I bought a used 2016 Mustang GT over the summer and have been having a blast driving it. I've owned a 55 Chevy 210 Del Ray and a 1972 Chevelle Malibu that were fun and fast, but no electronics on either one of those. Flash forward a few decades and here I am with this Mustang. I am very interested an learning what I can about tuning and using the knowledge to tune my car. it is basically stock now, but I bought the HP Tuners version 2 interface and the Tuning School book for Fords and am looking forward to the learning process.

I've been lurking on the board for a few months and it was the forums and great info here that convinced me to pull the trigger on this. Cheers.

Potential Tuner
    Hey everyone, my name is Shayne, and I work as the technician at Elite Performance and Tuning in Littleton, CO. I've been working with Eddie for a little more than a year now, and I am working on getting into the tuning side of things more. I've been building them for over 10 years, and I'm definitely looking forward to expanding my skills on the tuning side.

Tuner in Training
    Hi All, New to HP Tuners. But, I have experience with electronics and engines.
    Current projects:
    '68 Firebird Pro-Touring - 467 Pontiac 5-speed
    '68 Firebird Restored - 4.1L OHC-6 Sprint Pontiac 4-speed
    '97 Jeep Cherokee - 4.0L 5-speed
    CBR600F3-powered race car
    '04 TRX450R
    '04 DRZ400
    RaspberryPi - retro gaming system
    RaspberryPi - small robot

Potential Tuner
    hey new to all this followed some videos and stuff online all i did was remove vats and torque management and enable the power enrichment i got this because i did a swap on my 79 trans am and local tuners wanted 300 to remove vats so i said screw it and did it myself and im glad i did because i needed to tune in fans and little stuff like that but i havent messed with anything else since i am not experienced enough

Potential Tuner
    My name is Renaldo. I am new to tunning . I am really looking for the Ford PP3 automatic tune. I purchased a GT350 Intake and Manifold with the 350 TB. If anyone can help with getting me the file It would really help me out. I am also a army vet hooah!

Tuner in Training
    My name is Marland and live in SC. Have just ordered MVPI2 Pro in order to tune my 03 Dodge Ram regular cab 1500 with 408. The engine is supercharged using Vortech V1 Ti trim. Talked to Eric Brooks of HPT and he told me what I needed. Hopefully will have it running better using HPT rather than SCT in which has limited parameters.

Potential Tuner
    Hello, my name is Bryan.
    Returning with a new username due to my shop/mancave burning to the ground. Lost 3 vehicles, laptop, all HP tuning stuff (including my stock tune for a 12' Ram 5.7 gas), 2 post lift, and a ton of tools. Anyway, slowly rebuilding starting with a Lenovo thinkpad, HP Tuners... Nobody was injured by the way. I appreciate the past and future help fellow members.
    Peace

Hey, my name is Joe.

I currently own a 2015 cam and headers Camaro running HP Tuners and a 2017 supercharged Mustang running HP Tuners. Looking to do a few LS swaps into some older muscle cars. My current cars were tuned by CSP and VMP. Id like to play with these older muscle cars on my own. I used to tune engines using Accel DFI speed density system in the late 90s on an engine dyno. Looking to get proficient with the oem PCM and operating systems using HP Tuners. If anyone knows of any good getting started threads here, please send a link. In the meantime Ill search around.

Thanks

Hello, My name is Tristan.

I'm a life-long auto enthusiast and way late to jump on the LSx bandwagon. I currently have a 2001 Suburban 2500 with an LQ4 that's getting a head and cam swap in the near future. I planned to pay for a tune, but after thinking about it a bit more, I decided to buy and MPVI2 and dive into learning a valuable skill because it'll be much more rewarding than paying someone to do it for me. I also have a '97 Jeep Cherokee that I've owned for 15 years that is just begging for an LM7.

I'm sure to ask some stupid questions, but for the most part I'm going to do as much reading and lurking as I can to glean information from those smarter than me.

Thanks in advance for all the knowledge!