Page 11 of 115 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

2000 Impala 3.8
    4T65Ehd 3.29
    VCM ID:7DS739259ui
    VCM OS ID:9387047

Potential Tuner
    hello everyone, my name is Todd, i registered myself on here to hopefully educate myself in tuning certian vehicles. I do some programing now on gps systems which is a lot different im sure, but i have the brain knowledge to do this...

so any tips, tricks, or advice that anyone has it would be greatly appreaciated. I plan on purchasing HPTuner software but a little unsure what to order...

thanks everyone

Todd

Quote Originally Posted by soundengineer
    man...over 4000 members on this board and less than 200 people willing and nice enough to say hello.... I'm soooo disapointed
    Right,..So my name is Gunther (yeah, like the kid in "the paper brigade") which makes my initials GM

Im 17, just bought my 06 Silvy the 2 days before christmas 05, (had an 05 colly that i got in april 05, was a piece of crap) its my DD (obviously, i dont have anything else).

Im homeschooled, heading into my senior year, and im taking college courses @ the University of Mobile for highschool and college credit, so im a nerd.

So since i bought the best truck i could afford...again...I wasnt able to find an RCSB silverado, dressed the way i wanted with a 4.8 that was manuf. in the US or canada(the rebates from GM, and employee discounts were just for vins that began "1" or "2") So i had to get a 4.3. And on that note, i wanted to use it, and all of it at that. So here i am today!

Tuner in Training

New to the forums

hey there. Just got my HPtuners stuff today and I'm enjoying every second of it. As with most other members I have PLENTY of questions about tuning and how-to's. So i'll be all over the place more than often.

My daily driver and for the most part tuning vehicle is my own Colorado. Been doing some good things to it, and loving the changes.

See ya around!
    JC

Potential Tuner

Noobie

as the title says im a noob to hptuners and tuning hopeing to learn tuning do-and-donts of tuning a turbo truck

Potential Tuner
    Hi , my name is Carmen and I am from Strongsville, Ohio.
    I have a 2004 GTO with a D1SC procharger and tuned with HP Tuners.
    I am a total NOOB in tuning and hope to learn a lot from the site.
    If anyone is from the Cleveland, Ohio area and wants to help out a NOOB, I
    sure would appreciate the help.

Potential Tuner
    Hey, Name's Bob Gnau, I'm from Brighton, IL, I wish HPTuners worked in my car, But it's not OBD-II so, No...

Tuner in Training
    Hello All, my name is TIM , I am a union pipefitter and I love Chevrolet Vehicles, from our 55 chevy to my Turbocharged 04 silverado. I really love the Gen 3 motors. I also bought my self Hp Pro and am here to learn and hopefully help others too. I want to be able to tune/ diagnose my family/ friends vehicles as i enjoy this type of activity. Thanks in advance to all for your help, im going to need it.
    2000 Chevrolet ECSB Z71, 6.0, TVS1900 @15psi, Alky Control, BEI Blower Cam, 8rib, ARH 2'' LongTube Headers, Built 4L80E w Billet CK performance goodies, P I Triple disc . HPT 2Bar Tuned by T J @ BEI,
    11.6 @114 @ 12 psi/no meth , new times to come , 630 rwhp second gear dyno with old 1-3/4 headers. This stuff is so much fun

Potential Tuner

Introduce yourself (come on)

I'm Michael Beck. I live in Little Rock, AR and work in hosital administration. My current ride is a 2005 GTO. My prior ride was a 1997 LT1 Z28 with many bolt-ons. My wife (Jennifer) sports a 2005 S2000 and works as a child therapist. I hope to learn a little tuning in the next few months.

Michael
    2015 Mustang GT

Tuner in Training
    My name is Nathan. I live in Canberra, Australia. I work for TRANE an American Airconditioning company. My role at the company is engineering, programming and commisiong building controls in new and existing buildings, also building web pages for clients to view or modify settings also this work involves alot of networking. I own a Holden VY SS Ute, 2003. I bought the product to play with as I enjoy tinkering with cars and computers. My other ride is a Subaru WRX 1999 model.

Tuner in Training
    Hey my name is Will i just ordered HP tuners and i look foward to speaking to all of you.

Tuner in Training
    Hey all. Thought i'd join in here as well.

My name is Ross Calder and I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada and drive a 00' GTP coupe with various engine mods etc.

I've been a member here for quite some time now, but have never been around long enough to take advantage of the good info here.

I hope to get my setup tuned here in the very near future! Look forward to dealing with everyone here.

Regards,

Ross
    MP112 conversion.

2000' Grand Prix GTP

Hey,

My names Dave, Live in Western Australia, have been tuning with LS1 edit for 18mths and got my HP last week, thought it would be an easy transition but wholey crap HP has a lot more in it.
    Drive a 2005 VZ Holden LS1 M6, SPP CNC heads, Comp 240 + cam, std bottom end, all usaul bolt ons 4oo+ atw at the moment, trying to set it up in 1 bar sd and it's doing my head in you will hear more from me when i sort it out
    LS2 Alloy Block 402 - VORTECH V7 Gilmer driven 15 psi 937.3 rwhp street driven.

Tuner in Training
    Hello everyone,

My project is an STS Z06. It's already running well, but I've decided to learn HP Tuners software and get to understand the car better. Any help from experts will be much appreciated.
    850HP MTI STS Forged 402 Twin Turbo Z06

Tuner

Hi from SE Louisiana

Hi everyone, I'm Brian, I'm from Golden Meadow, Louisiana, i've got a 99 Silverado extended cab. I just started bracket racing it, its also my daily driver. I'm new to tuning so i,m just hanging and reading try to understand some of the technical jargon and stuff. I'm also at Performance Trucks.net under the same name.
    '99 Silverado ECSB w/5.3, Patriot Performance Heads (2.02in 1.57ex) milled .050, LSXrt intake w/FAST 102mm TB, Comp/EPS Cam (226/230* dur .598/.600" lift 113 +2 LSA), 44# injectors, LS7 Lifters, Stock Rockerarms, Double Roller Timing Chain, ARP Head & Rod Bolts, HV Oil Pump, Vigilante 9" Converter 3600 stall, FLT Level 5 4L65E, K&N 77 series, Pacesetter LT, No Cats, Magnaflow Mufflers, True Duals, TB Bypass, Truetrac, 4.10's, E-Fans, HP Tuner

'10 Camaro 2SS/RS RJT, L99, A6: Stock

Senior Tuner
    Hey, Paul here from Burlington,Canada. Great site and great info!! Keep it up guys. Anything I can do to help out, got a lot of info from guys like xonolith, Chris, foff..... TOO MANY TO LIST!! Great community atmosphere here and all seem very willing to help. I guess with a great product comes great people

Thumbs up sorry! you are totally right!

Quote Originally Posted by soundengineer
    man...over 4000 members on this board and less than 200 people willing and nice enough to say hello.... I'm soooo disapointed
    Hi everyone, my name is Javier (aka Bily). New to the tuning world.

First, I must say it is because of foff667 (Bill) that I purchased HPTuners with an LC-1, and became a member of this forum. The man is everywhere helping, educating, advicing, and encouraging everyone, needless to say, to include me! THANKS, BILL!!! Also, Steel Chicken, from ls1gto.com, told me it would be fun to learn to tune myself! Thanks SC!!

I have had HPTuners w/LC-1 for about 3 weeks now, and having a lot of fun learning how to use it, doing LOTS of research, and trying to make sense of it all. Bill can attest to this! lol

Just ordered a custom cam for my 04GTO, and once it is in, I am making the plunge to finish installing all that is in the garage. So, I am sure I will be tapping this forum, and everyone who is willing, for help in the tuning process.

Keith, thanks for you prompt response and processing the ownership of the software.

In for the long haul!
    04GTO IBM/blue/M12/3.46
    show-MPD Scorpio hood,cutout/quadtips,06-tails/doorlock button,JHP gauges,Monaro ftrest/Sport wheel,Pioneer Avic,rt530,Grafxwerks, stgg'd 18" Thruxtons
    go-forged ls2 447, MAST 295 70cc, 11.68:1scr, ported FAST102/NW102, jegten cam/tune,Lunati,160 tstat,Cloyes, Decca 60#, Kooks SS/catless,JBA cb,Taylor bluewires,OTRCAI,NGK TR6,GMM R/S/TSS-oemknob,Brembos/BaerSS lines, blue AMW cc,SLP-skid plate/udp, Monster3,IngallsETD,Lovells,Hotchkis,RevShift,HPTu ners/PLX.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    glad to see you made it over Javier

you've definitly made the right choice
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by foff667
    glad to see you made it over Javier

you've definitly made the right choice
    SEE WHAT I MEAN!!

i know now i did, Bill!
    thanks!
    did you see the cam i ordered?!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    yeah, it'll be an interesting jumpstart into the world of tuning lol
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"