Page 113 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115 LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 2299

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Potential Tuner
    Hi my name is Chris. From GA like playing with cars doing different set ups and tying things out. Also I have a habit of doing full sends tend to break things LOL. I don't work in the industry I have just been working on cars since I was 15. Spent most of my adult life
    in the Army and just retired from that last year after 24 years. Just received my MPVI3 today so about to learn this system over my old Diablo tuner. Time to have fun and learn along the way.

Potential Tuner
    hi Im pat,

i write custom webapps to display sales and finance data for private clients. i have a coyote swapped 65 mustang with vmp odin supercharger and want to be as educated about tuning as possible when i get it tuned.

Potential Tuner
    Hi I am new to tuning, I have the HP suite. I have an LT and and LS motor the LS is NA and the LT is supercharged.
    My goal is to understand tuning to enable me to customize drive ability and performance.

Tuner in Training
    Hello! I am migrating over from Diablosport and I am new to tuning myself. I have A LOT to learn and look forward with working with others on here.

Potential Tuner
    14 Cruze 1.4t underway. 2002 Tahoe 6.0 modifications completed.( for now )

16 gm tech specialized in drivability/electrical/electronics. machinist background. .

No experience with tuning as of today. Got the setup with the aem x wideband Working my way through YouTube university, Getting to know the tools.
    Im sure i learn a lot here. Thanks in advance.

Potential Tuner
    Totally new here and to programming. I really an old school guys, you know nut and bolts only. lol. But I do have a wealth of IT experience as far back, well I wont tell. :-) Lets just say I was the Internet before there was an Internet!

So my first dumb question: bought my first ever Camaro this past Saturday a 2011 2SS L99 Automatic Convertible. Awesome condition inside and out, but has 82k miles on it. Pretty certain this thing was it has deep rumble when i take offv8 with loads of power, just don't know to what extent yet, and don't know how to determine it either. I've only determined it has a K&N Air intake, headers and was fitted with slotted disc brakes. Have not been under the car yet. Disabled so my knees wont allow it yet, but I hope to get help some time in January to find out what under there. So how do I download the tune. What is the cheapest device that can do this. And lastly know of any good tuner in my area, that wont break my back. Any help appreciated. Thank everyone.

Potential Tuner
    I'm Mike I'm trying to learn to tune at 71 and I ain't lying! I feel a little out of place truth be told. I own 2013 chevy caprice ppv 6.0 6l80 BTR stage 2 cam, Kooks lt headers, 2800 stall I'm getting surge and was hoping for some direction on how I should approach this.

Potential Tuner
    I'm new here. 38... been a forum guy since high school accounting class (literally spent half the day on a hotrodders forum).

Tuner in Training
    How yall doing?..... from Rowan county NC

Potential Tuner
    Hi, I'm Pete. I have an electronics background but am new to auto controls.... I fiddled around with some Honda 1990-ish ECU's several years ago installing Eprom sockets on the mainboard so I could theoretically do some tuning, but never got past just making sure it still worked afterwards (!). I want to get my hands 'dirty' with a Chrysler(Jeep) 2000-2004 pcm. Thanks for letting me join the group.

Potential Tuner
    Carl. Florida man with no background in tuning cars. Have a 2004 CTS-V I picked up a year ago and have slowly been upgrading it ever since. After I installed the cam and new heads I needed a tune and knew that after $800 for just one with many more to come I would need to learn how. Got the MPVI3 for Christmas and have been soaking in as much information as I can. It wouldn't be so intimidating if it wasn't for my daily and sole mode of transportation. Here's to a successful future of tuning with no blown up engines!

Potential Tuner
    Hi,

I'm Shamnas. i have been into tuning for quite some time now. mostly reflashing stock ECU's and TCU's with traditional remapping & global tools. new to HP tuners world. hope to learn and grow with fellow tuners here.

Potential Tuner
    Hello my name is Richard Ortiz
    So I'm seeking information on what kind of tunner to buy I really don't want to buy the wrong one or a cheap one.
    Ok so I had my 5.7 hemi stroked out to a 6.1. .25 over on the pistons, Custom Forced air turbo cam, 1k horse torque converter 3k stall, new ported CNC heads, Mds delete, Hellcat lifters, Hellcat oilpump, ceramic Coded bearings, Long tube headers, catalytic converters delete, straight Borla 3' mid pipes. On top of it all is a Edelbrock E-Force supercharger.
    Be sides the engine I had after market 6 piston Wildwood breaks, calipers, rotors, replaced stock break lines with stainless steel. 20' dodge rims egeal one tiers.
    I've been working on this project for at least two years last week I heard her start for the first time. I got kinda Choked up. She's gonna be the baddest on the block. But I'm sure because of the agrisive cam and the computer settings are for a 5.7 she will not hold an ideal without pressing the throttle. Driving her a qr mile to fill up on 91 was ridiculous she's just has to much power.
    I live in LA county CA, can someone please send me a link to the best recommended Tunner for my build. I would appreciate it thank you.
    [email protected]
    Richard Ortiz.

Potential Tuner
    Hi all, my name is Jeff, Southwest Louisiana shop here, G8 GTs are my favorite, and of course any variation of Holden... My guys here are LS nerds and we are wanting to know more about tuning. We have dabbled a bit for a few years in HP Tuners but we are hoping to get deeper and understand it much better. Projects here are, 88 Fiero GT, used to have a SB 350 in it, looking to get an LS4 from a Pontiac Grand Prix GXP installed someday. 09 G8 GT, pair of these. 95 Miata that needs an LS swap bad... Chevy Silverado truck lowered and some engine mods, and the list will continue. From a shop standpoint, it is awesome to see HP and others cracking into systems to make them do what we want them to do. Really appreciate being here and all the work behind this!!
    pitrepair.com
    pit-stop-body-shop.com
    [email protected]

Potential Tuner
    Hello. My name is Lenzo from France. I am a TOTAL NEWBIE to mechanic and tuning. I followed tutorials online on how to change radiator, fans, thermostat...on my CHARGER RT 07. I blow up the engine and end up buying a new one. It got here and a mechanic is going to figure out on how to swap the old with the new 5.7 (RAM engine). I decided to take the opportunity to buy some extra stuff (cam, eagle intake manifold, KN air intake, Afe exhaust manifold along new injectors) and most importantly an HP tuners and the bus can cable. I dont know where to start as far as setting this stuff up. I was told to get to this forum...but no sections explains what to do for a total beginner. Any advice ? Cheers

Potential Tuner
    Hello, new from Texas. I'm a GM guy with mostly LS vehicles. I just started and had a few questions, so I figured it was time to join.

Potential Tuner
    Hello all
    My name is Kelvin. I am a car lover and I just added a HP Tuner to my toy box. I'm here to soak up all the knowledge I can.

Hello, My Name is Brent and have been a member since 2020 but never got into the forums. I have a 2010 HHR SS boosted with HPT to about 28lbs (430 WHP) and a 2009 HHRS boosted to about 25. I also have an 93 corvette and I recently bought a 2010 CTS performance edition. Anyone have a tune file for it? 3.0L AWD with automatic transmission.

Potential Tuner
    New Guy here names Joe from NW oklahoma. 20yr tech ASE master just getting into the tune side

Potential Tuner
    hi, guys

Not new to fuel injection as I have 92 2dr yukon with an Ls7 swap before you could buy a harness to make it easy. That whole experience kinda killed my quest to dive into other builds the same way but as its become more mainstream I've decided its time to do another this time i wanna learn a bit more about what makes it all work together. so my new build is a really cool 58 impala I've put a alumn 6.2 l92 with a 6l80e into i have it starting and drivable but has a ways to go till its a turn key freeway flier. Look forward to sucking up all the knowledge you tuners and fellow builders have to offer. if you would have told my 9th grade math teacher that I could hook a mile and pile of wires to a computer and engine and make it run, she would have laughed you off campus faster than i dropped out!