Page 33 of 115 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Potential Tuner
    Hello Everyone my name is Micah

I'm more of an old school gearhead, but recently started messing with newer computer controlled engines I have an 02 gmc sonoma 2.2l I rebuilt the engine and custom built a turbo kit for it and put a methanol injection kit on it, now looking to play with the programing on it. I'm sure its going to be a learning experience but that's the fun part always love to learn new things.

Happy Tuning!!!!!

Tuner in Training
    Hey people, my name is Chris and I own a 2002 TT corvette.

Ive always wanted to learn how to tune and just bought HPT Pro. It's going to take a while for me to get the hang of it, especially with the limited time I have to sit back and learn it. Im hoping to learn a lot from this forum and will appreciate all the help and feedback I get.

There is no way I am going to learn how to tune my car, or any car like it anytime soon. Ill keep my very trustworthy and knowledgable tuner for that

Potential Tuner
    Hey, names Ty.... live in NYC.... HPT pro.... Drive a 06 Cobalt SS.... doing a turbo swap so figured i should be able to tune it myself.... ummmm ya.... kbai

Tuner in Training
    Hello guys my name is Nick, I live in Cabot AR. and my car is a 06' GTO.

I've been searching the hell out of this forum and beating my head against the wall

Wont Read 2009 LTZ Silverado 6.2,VCM Requesting Access Denied,Failed Meassage, HELP!

I just recieved my HP Tuner, Can any one Help with
    " Requesting Access Denied,Failed Meassage "
    Also the S/N# is reading correct, but the vehicle says on the read out
    I have a 1999 Chevy Tahoe ?????????????????????????????????????

I been searching the hell outa these forums
    tried new beta, does nothing ????????????????????????????????????

HELP HELP HELP

Potential Tuner
    Just bought HPT Pro for my 2000 Z28. Car is tuned by Steve Williams (FROST), but this will enable us to scan, tune and make changes via email as well as mulitple programs for various nitrous shot sizes.
    2000 Z28: LME iron 403, AFR 225s by LPE, FAST 90/90 by LPE, JPH/Comp cam, Lonnie's/Racetronix fuel system, RPM 4L60E, Vig 3800 triple disc, Nitrous Outlet plate @ 200 with NANO, Nitrous Outlet dedicated fuel system, Bogart bolted GTs, MWC Fab9, M&H 325 DR's, 3720 lb. race weight street car.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMillwright View Post
    Just bought HPT Pro for my 2000 Z28. Car is tuned by Steve Williams (FROST), but this will enable us to scan, tune and make changes via email as well as mulitple programs for various nitrous shot sizes.
    Welcome Scott!
    2004 PBM M6 GTO
    Torquer v.2, Lingenfelter 243s, FAST 90, PTM 92, SVO greentops, SS OTRCAI, SLP LTs, Powerbond UDP

Potential Tuner
    Hello guys my name is Dustin. I'm an ASE Master Tech w/L1 and work for my family's general auto repair shop. Cars and trucks have always been my favorite toys Ive been interested in the "tuning" aspect for a long time but have never got a chance until recently to do it myself. I remember years and years ago wanting to get into gm obd1 tuning but never pulled the trigger on the equipment and then I stared at this website for a few years too. Now my wallet is empty but the tool box has a few new toys. Pro interface w/ an AFX wideband. Three days in and its pretty overwhelming but certain it was worth every penny.

Thanks for the great product!

Tuner in Training
    How's it going guys? I'm Justin and I just purchased HPTuners Pro. I have a 2007 Chevy Colorado ext cab 3.7L I5 that's lifted about 8"(all suspension no body lift)with bfg 33x10.5's. I'm new to tuning so the plans are to learn how to tune with the I5 so when I go for a V8 swap and straight axle swap I will be fully prepared. Thanks in advance for any help you guys may provide.

Here's a picture of my truck

Hello I am Darrel

I have a 88 Jeep with a Chevy 5.3 / 4L60E that I made a project of. I had a guy from LT1 perform a tune for me. He set it up for towing and did a great job. I have not had any issues. I am wanting to be able to swap tunes depending on what I am doing, (Off road , Performance or towing or letting my daughters drive it ) This is a area that I do not know but I would like to learn. I have backed up the config so I can always get back to where I started and now I am going to play.

Potential Tuner
    Hi my name is Steve

I have been into racing, most of my life as is most of my immediate family.

I spent 10 years with another domestic auto manufacturer and in wild twist of career paths am now working at CPA firm as well as a FT graduate student.

I have had HPT for some time now, but have not been very active on the board (posting) I mainly use it for research for my current ride (daily driven 98SS) in hope of building a 9 second daily driven car that is as drivable and reliable as stock. My current best on my new combo is 10.66 @ 128 with 125 wet shot @ 3540lbs. I have only had it the track twice and am on target to reach my goal in the beautiful South Florida winter weather.

Potential Tuner

yep

first day on the site, glad there is a forum for the program its going to help allot just got me a smokin deal on a used set up and now i got to learn how to use it!

Hello everyone, Caleb from Oklahoma City, OK.
    Just received my standard module today and can't wait to get started.
    I have no experience in tuning, but have read extensively on tuning and go-fast parts since I bought my truck back in '08.
    Thanks HPT for a great product and a great support system.

Hello

James from South Texas, i have just jumped the fence from the DHP powertuner, which i have used for a couple years now. i just received my HP tuners last wednesday started watching some videos and setup up for scanning which i will test tomorrow.

Potential Tuner
    Helo Everyone,

I'm Hansen and i'm as green as kentucky grass. I have 98 Camaro with some pretty nice mods such as xer281hr 581/588, Patriot 59cc heads, LS6 intake with 92mm Nickwilliams TB, Headers, Ypipe, Yank ss3600, 9" w/ Spool and 4.30 gears.

I managed with the help of some friends to get it down to 6.806 et @104 mph 1/8th mile, but now i'm trying to learn Hp Tuner with lm2 unit and finding it kind of confusing figuring where to begin.

If somone could spare a little time please dropme a few lines on how to get started.

thanks and I'll appreciate any help I can get.

Hansen.

my handle is fastcayman

Tuner in Training
    Hi Eddie

why not start by reading a basic book like the one from Dan Maslic?
    1981 C3 + VBANDP perf susp+C5 brakes + rack&pinion + LQ4 6.0l engine + T56 6sp manual
    AngryVette status: Arrived in Belgium :lock:
    My trip across the USA to buy my first vette

Potential Tuner

Thumbs up New Guy on the block

Just orded VCM Suite. I been a mech. for 22 years. Doing a swap 2000 5.3 in a 85 chevy swb. Need vcm suite to disable passlock. Building truck for my son. Anyone need any help with wiring harness let me know. Im going to sit back and watch and learn.

Potential Tuner
    Hello all, I am a controls tech by trade, I hope I can use that experience to learn hp tuners that I just bought.

Tuner in Training
    Hey guys im zach from san antonio texas, im a heavy line,gas drivability tech by trade and i own a 1998 firebird formula thats my weekend toy.just trying to get more farmiliar with hp tuners and hoping to learn alot from the knowledgable folks on these forums!

Potential Tuner
    Fritz from Denver Co

Working on a 69 Camaro with a 540 BBC with p30 van cam and crank sensors. EFI manifold is a Edelbrock pro-flo XT. Will use a Nick Williams 102mm TB. Goal is a high-tech old school engine with coil on plug sequential injection and drive by wire.