Page 38 of 115 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Potential Tuner
    Nate here. Newbie tuner with a very small amount of HPT observation. Looking to start my own tuning service.
    06 GTO M6

Hey All! I'm Russ from Kansas City

I have a 02 Camaro SS and a 00 Silverado 2500 4x4 (6.0 5spd)

I'm new to tuning and got HP Tuning for Christmas...already having Issues , I'm sure I'll post most of my questions soon!

Here's some pictures of my baby's

My DD The Silverado

The Camaro

Tuner in Training

3800 computer tune

i had my computer tuned by intence raceing i have bought the hp tuner and want to change some setting does any body know if i have to have them send me the stock bin tune or can i save what has been done to the pcm and proced to tune i just dont want to start over on the tune
    i have some evap codes to remove and would like to change trans shift points
    thanks brett

Hello guys, My name is mike. I am addicted to computers and cars. Now i have both together.... Been reading for like over a year now. Just got The stuff to tune on christmas

So. Anyhow. Really woke up my old silverado so far

Tuner in Training
    Hello. Name is Bruser and new to the tuning world. Currently I'm in the Navy as a Fire Controlman (we control the big guns, Tomahawks, and all the fun things that go boom!). The weapon I specialize in is CIWS (Close in Weapon System), it's maintenance intensive but the biggest crowd please ere on a ship. The systems programming and mechanical functions are similar to that of a vehicle and is making my learning curve a little easier. My current ride is a 2001 Formula stock 6.0 LQ9 with a full exhaust system. Because this is my 3rd F body and the potential to move states every 2-3 years it only made sense to learn how to tune myself. The last thing I needed was a tuner on the East not willing to unlock my tune because of competition from a West coast tuner.

Awsome man. Thank you for your service...

Potential Tuner
    New guy here from Branson Mo, have done some tuning in the past and am looking forward to learning Hptuners stuff. I have a 01 SS camaro and a few other projects.

New from UAE. Already done some light tuning on Mustang and LS1. Here to learn more with HPTuner !

Potential Tuner
    Hello everyone,

Looking at buying soon and would like to get to now what is actually going on. I am a newbie to any kind of tuning. I have a 3400 2001 Monte. If someone is in NE Ohio that would be a plus.

Bait

Tuner in Training

New From Sonora Mexico

Well my Name is Martin and yes Im from Mex and Im using hp tuners out here I would recomend it to anybody out there we do mostly do sanddrag racing and desert racing out here and I dont kow what I would do without hp tuners thanks to everybody posting their questions and answers

Potential Tuner
    Names Wil. I'm a Dodge HEMI man driving a 2006 Magnum R/T AWD with a lot of nice adds. My wife's car is a SAAB 9-7X with an LS2 6.0L needing a tune... since its no longer a 5.3 Vortec. That's the reason I'm here.

I look forward to chatting with a few of you and helping where possible. I'm an ex audio installer turned Architect so I'm not exactly the most tune savvy but I'm here to learn!

Potential Tuner
    Hi Guys,
    I'm Jim. I'm a life long enthusiast. I've been a GM performance era restoration and collision professional for 30+ years. I especially like basically stock appearing vintage cars with updated, take them anywhere drivetrains. Currently my client projects are an LS2/6spd 68 Camaro, a port injected BB 71 LT-1 Corvette, 400 TBI/700 71 Blazer, and a 69 Firebird with Corvette suspension front and rear (in process) and slated for an LS/6spd.
    I have 3 personal projects at this time, an injected 73 Spitfire, a 79 2wd, TPI/700 Blazer, and an LS? 70 Camino - I'm still shopping for a drivetrain for this one.
    I was looking for a tuner program, and was still sitting on the fence trying to decide whose I would buy when I stopped at the HP Tuners booth at SEMA. That visit settled it for me. BTW the editor is working great for me, and the scanner is pretty handy, too. It may keep me from updating my Snap-On unit.

Tuner in Training

Hey, new to the hp game.

84 prostreet s10 5.3l twins 70mm's street truck.

Potential Tuner
    Im Dan. Im not stranger to preformance parts and racing, but im a newb in the world of tuning. I have a 06 colorado 4banger im going to eventually tune to run on e85 if i can figure it out. Hopefully theres enough knowledge on here to help me.
    Live fast die young having fun

Potential Tuner
    Hello everyone, Shauna here. New to this tuning bit, not so new to cars. I've got an 06 GTO that's pretty modded. It needs a blower then I'll be done for a bit. Decided it's time to learn how to tune my own car so here I am.

Tuner in Training
    Hello, I'm new to HP Tuners and have NO skills! I just learned to read and write tunes but don't know enough to troubleshoot and fix. Here's my ride,

http://youtu.be/g8oobC2qMlE

Long time reader and finally in, got a 2.2 eco with 5 speed into a Gt40 replica, Fiberfab Avenger, getting ready to go S/C , learning as much as I can before plunging.

Tuner in Training
    What's happening? another newbie to the site...well kind of. I work for The Tuning School so I have been on purchasing credits and such.

Tuner
    Spose I should say hello also.

i just purchased HpTuners last night and waiting for it to show up.

Current project is upgrading my 1997 Bonneville from a L36 to L67 supercharged.
    1997 Black Curse SEi, 4th Engine, 2nd trans.
    2000 Chevrolet Blazer LT 4.3L
    2002 Chevrolet S-10 LS 5.7L

Tuner in Training
    Hello, I am Michel. I have a 2003 S10 4.3L Reg Cab. Mostly bolt ons like headers, exh, catless and intake. The only big mod was 1.52 roller rockers.
    I dont yet have HPTuners but am trying to get it. Im just learning. I do have JET DST but lack of support and data logging sucks with it. Otherwise I have had success tuning down DFCO, adjusting for gear swaps, getting PE dialed in better and some other small things. Im afraid to do much with Spark and VE with it tho. At least with no direction clear for me to follow.
    I have a Wynjammer Supercharger to go on it with the 36lb injector setup. But I have a pre-tuned PCM already for that. But, I want to dial it in even more myself with HPT. Its not on the truck yet tho.