Page 44 of 115 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Potential Tuner
    Hi everyone, I am a tech at my families shop just near Lansing, MI. We work on all models but pronominatly GM. I have a Corvette Z06 I run on the weekends.

Smile

Hi, i am a very nice person, i love to help people, will do most anything to help someone as long as it falls under the law of God, i like to smile and wave at people, most of all the people who seems to be having a bad day, i want them to feel better, really like making people smile . i really don't know much of anything other than God and His Word, and to drive i can drive alright, been driving since age 4 mom and dad owned a used car sales, i try my best to know everything i can, but hardly ever know anything, besides God's Word, but i already said that didn't i I Love God so much now for some reason hardly anyone likes me, some people seem to get mad at me, not sure why, it makes me sad that they get mad at me but i still .. most the time people tell me "just leave me alone" or "get away from me" or something mean like that... but its ok, i still so, did i say im not so smart, but i really like to try to learn all i can ? well some people call me a know it all, im not sure why, as im always asking people questions about things i don't understand, and that makes them mad too, not sure why about that either, but seems it would make them happy to help someone, but guess not... my name is Monty and i have lots of questions and need help S'agapo HUGS ev1 P.S i think why some people get mad at me is because i talk about God to them.. but its ok He still gave His only begotten Son, so that they MAY live.. its up to the person to take that step toward the Son, our, LORD Jesus Christ for there is only one way to the Father and that is through the Son seek and ye shall find, knock and the door will be opened unto you
    Last edited by Monty; 02-04-2013 at 08:38 AM. Reason: OCD

Potential Tuner
    Hey guys,

I'm Kyle, very new to the tuning world. i have a 07 cobalt ss/sc that i've done alot of work on. Used trifecta for my tuning but i want to do it myself and heard alot of good things about HP so i figured i'd join the forum. When i say new i mean i don't know what you guys are talking about when you say credits and stuff. That is like speaking japanese to me.

Just wanted to say hi and a little bit about me.

Tuner in Training
    Hello everyone.

My name is Keith, new to the tuning game, but cars are my life. I have been a tech since 05, mostly in a chevrolet dealership. I am currently working parts in a ford dealership :/ lol I have a 06 Trailblazer SS that i am learning to tune with, also a 93 Z28 that is getting a LSx swap so i will be tuning that also. I have been reading for a long time so i figured i would finally post up and say hello

Potential Tuner

new to tuning

ok so like it says im new to the game of tuning. My name is stephen and i live in the fort hood tx area. i have an 06 ss/sc. I am currently in the army but will be going thru a medical board soon.

My car idles all f'd up and then dies on me. i have a cam/crank correlation dtc but i know for a fact my timing is right on. unless with these cams you dont go by the colored links on the chain. car runs good when driving. i will have some logs on here soon to see what you guys think.

current mods:
    zzp s3 h/e with dual pass and option b
    phenolic spacer
    zzp 3in intake
    ls4 throttle body
    60# injectors
    stage 2 sc cams
    82# valve springs
    2.7 sc pulley
    long tube header
    catless 3in downpipe
    3in catback
    tubular control arms
    drilled and slotted rotors
    solid rotated trans mounts
    solid upper eng mount
    zzp stage 1 axle upgrade
    hurst short shifter

upgrades to come:
    tvs 1900 sc
    water meth injection
    75 shot nos
    built block
    ported head

if anyone would like to be my mentor for tuning that would be greatly appreciated. I will be getting my hpt pro on friday 15 feb. if you guys have any insight for me before hand please pm me.

Potential Tuner

Hey Guys, new/old user here

Hi everyone, been tuning vehicles for over 10 years including burning eproms for my old TBI 350 silverado, 1994 Camaro Z28, 1997 Corvette, 2007 Corvette, and 2003 Silverado...plus many more.

Been using EFI Live for years but with my latest purchase of a 2012 Chevy Cruze 1.4T, I'm looking to switch over since buying the EFI cable will be cost prohibitive.

If anyone knows where I can get some stock or modded ECO tunes for my car, I'd love to have ability to upload an econ tune and perf tune depending on my mood (though admittedly I'd have the econ tune in most of the time).

Tuner in Training
    ok so like it says im new to the game of tuning. My name is Travis and i live in the Chicago area. i have an 04 cavalier.

This thing is a bear to tune...

2004 Base Cavalier
    Crank windows and all

2.2 ecotec Wiseco 8.9:1 forged pistons w/ coated skirts
    Bored .040
    darton sleeves
    Eagle rods
    arp headstuds
    arp main studs
    Ferrea valve springs
    Ferrea titanium retainers
    Ferrea spring seat locators
    Fidanza aluminum flywheel
    Spec stage 3+ Clutch
    LMZ balance shaft delete
    Hahn racecraft stage II w/ 20G
    Hahn booster fuel pump
    Profec b V2 boost controller
    Supertech 1mm over intake & inconel Exhaust valves
    Bates oil pump gear
    AEM wideband
    2.5" Borla exhaust
    electric exhaust cutout
    MSD DIS-2
    MSD coils
    MSD plug wires
    B&M short throw shifter
    Eibach springs
    energy suspension CA bushings
    26.5x9 Hoosier slicks
    Aluminum intake manifold
    LS1 throttle body
    8 fuel injectors stock & 60#
    Hahn port fueler/ split second AIC
    Hp tuners pro

So yeah, I plan to read my ass off here, and see what I can learnz

Potential Tuner
    My name is Ali Altawash
    I'm from Bahrain

I'm planning to become a tuner for GM/Ford cars and start making some money

I have a very good knowledge about American cars as well as the Japanese cars,

I'm thinking to start with the American then moved to the Japanese

Best regards

Potential Tuner
    Hey guys just joining the forum to gain some more tuning knowledge. It gets addictive after your first try lol.

My name is Josh and I own JEP Autoworks in Hemet Ca.

Finally got over here and registered..

I don't like gladiator movies or long walks in the pits..

Potential Tuner

Hey Yall!

My name is David Thomas. I am up here for tips and tricks for my 2004 Grand Prix GTP. I am looking at getting a HP Tuner VCM Suite Setup but i have yet to get the money. I was gonna ask if anyone has had any good results with the HP Tuner with this particular car and a 2006 Grand Prix GXP. Please Let Me Know. I am interested in this tuner and possibly may get one. I am looking to start a tune shop. Anyone have any advice? Thanks.

Potential Tuner

Hello HPTuners

Hello,

My name is Michael and I am here to learn about tuning my 2007 Mustang GT. I have had several Mustangs over the years, currently drive the 2007 GT as my daily driver (and I really drive 140mi a day)...

Hope to learn from some of the modders out there...

Michael

My first V6 Mustang in 2003

My second Mustang a Green 2005 GT

My 1964 VW Camper Bus (Still have a 1967 VW Bus in garage)

Potential Tuner

Introduce yourselves here..

Hello my name is curtis im looking to get into tuning, you guys seem to know your shi...stuff. I own a 04 cavi that is curently getting a supercharger and will need tuned very soon and I own a 2500 hd 8.1 that needs some torque management removed. Im good with electrical so hoping to learn a lot

Hey, Name is Bryan. Finally picked up a forced induction car. Already has HP tuners, Figured i would join the forum to try to learn some of this better. Not gonna lie its kind of intimidating.

Hello everyone! I'm a total newbie to computer tuning, but have been a hot-rodder for decades.

I'm an old fart who has hot rodded everything prior to computer controlled cars, and looking forward to learning how to nudge some extra ponies out of newer cars.

Lucky me, I have an older POS beater for my learning process. I might be intimidated changing parameters on a nice car, but not on ye olde rusty bucket.

Anyone else in the Cleveland area?

Hi everybody, I'm Ronny and I a newbie to tuning as well, I recently bought HP Tuners, I am currently stationed in Germany and I would like to know if anybody in here is as well, please pm me if so, Thanks, my mods are in my signature.
    2002 TA WS6, M6, Tick Performance SNS TorqueMax Stage 3 Cam 234/242 .601/.605 111+2, Patriot Stage 2 64cc Heads, SLP 85mm Descreened MAF, ATI Super Damper, K&N FIPK, Pacesetter LT's/ORY w/FM Merge, 4" QTP Cutout, Magnaflow, Pro 5.0 Shifter, MSD/NGK TR55, Hotchkis STB, BMR SFC, BMR LCA, BMR LCA Relocation Brackets, SLP Bilstein Shocks/SLP Eibach Springs, Motive 4.10 gears, Monster Level 3 Clutch.

Tuner
    hello eveyone my name is rudy.. ive had hp tuners pro a while but only to do vats removal on swaps.. im just getting into tuning on it because of a lq4 turbo swap in my 67 camaro and want to know the tuning side before i get it started.. ive just recieved the tuning school learn at home program and while its expensive its very helpful in rasing your confidence you are changing the correct maps.. i have alot of experiance in tuning several other systems-fast,bigstuff,greddy emanage,accel,megasquirt, mfi.. so im not a total newb but im still learing.. im a maintenance tech at injection molding plant.. have my own race fab shop and love drag racing.. have few fast street cars and one very fast drag car..
    67 camaro 6.0lq4 turbo build in process
    89 mustang coupe ls1 80mmturbo, holley dominator efi on e85
    02 lexus is300 lq4, cam,headers,fast 92 intake
    and no there isnt anything in my yard unmodified

Tuner
    Hey Guys,

My name Flo, i am running a little Speedshop in Southern Germany.
    Mostly we do DCX Stuff, but the GM crowd is growing here

hey fellas,

my name is john, i have a 2000 formula ws6 m6 with just bolt ons and just started to learn how to tune. i will prolly be asking a lot of questions to make sure i do it right so thanks for your help in advance.

Potential Tuner
    Hey Guys, Im 17 years old and purchased Hp Tuners about half a year ago. I have been very interested in hot rods and especially resto-mods of all kinds. I am currently running my very own tuning company using HP tuning software.