Page 47 of 115 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Potential Tuner
    Name is Justin. I have Lived in South Florida Fort Lauderdale area for 8 years now. Have been a professional Euro Car Technician for 12 years before buying my first Muscle car 2006 Pontiac GTO in 2010. From the day I bought it I have been modifying it and paying other to calibrate/tune it. Now I am here to learn this half. Getting sick of crappy tunes by "so called performance shops" Glad to be here!!

Tuner in Training
    Hey guys, my name is Erik I am 19 years old and live in Louisiana. I drive an 04 Chevy 1500 with a 5.3. I am currently going to school for instrumentation. I have always been fascinated with vehicles and the way you can make them perform. I just recently purchased VCM suite PRO and am attempting to tune myself. I am sick of getting tunes from so called "professionals" and the tune turn out to be not even remotely close to professional. I am ready and willing to learn everything I can about tuning!

Potential Tuner
    Hi, my name is Eloy. I am a Mechanical Engineer working as a construction supervisor. I recently purchased VCM suite Pro for my own cars. I have always read "There is nothing like tuning it yourself" and that is what made purchase HPtuners. I have friends who are guiding my way and would like to learn more as I consider myself a beginner tuner.
    Great Forum!!

Tuner in Training
    hello i have 5.3 cammed swap with 2007 escalade ecu on my burnout car and i need more faster cut-off like tta-ta-tatata-ta-ta pow-pow-tata-tta
    what can i doo?
    my cut-off is 7000rpm but to slow ttta..........tttaaa...........ttttaaa .......powtta......POWWttataTAA..................i t'real good but i want mor faster for more beter show!

Hello all my name is Solomon, im a trona miner in Wyoming. I own a 2011 Camaro SS with a VR Kaotik cam, 1 7\8 TSP Headers and a straight piped exhaust. Looking to learn all i can here and try to give any advice i can offer.

Tuner in Training
    Another noob here. Name is, you guessed it Toby, haha. Been building cars for years, but just getting around to learning the tuning aspect. I have an 85 c10 that I put an ls1 into. Has a baby cam, milled heads, ported tb, cai, and exhaust otherwise stock manifolds, intake, etc. threw it on the dyno one day at the shop and it laid down 360 hp and 352 tq to the tires. Not bad considering it also gets 20-21 mpg hwy needless to say it is a fun daily.. I have done 70% of the tuning myself on it, got some help from the tuner at our shop. been learning a lot and having fun with it! I am sure there will be a ton of questions from me so get ready! haha

Potential Tuner
    My name is Matt. I've been trolling HPT Forum for quite a while now as I've been working on my LNF (see sig below). Got the software right when I turned 20 (now 21), and go to school for Mechanical Engineering. Still endlessly looking to see how to improve the tune I've been working with. Its a never ending process of tweaking it seems, but help here through searching has been super helpful! I've been playing with E85 (see 60-100 time) since the last time I've been to the track so I'm hoping to break into the 12's on street tires.. see sig for old drag time on my conservative 91 Octane tune.
    2009 Cobalt SS/TC Sedan
    Stock Turbo and Full Bolt-On's
    60-100 MPH Best: 4.6 Seconds
    1320' Best: 13.503 @107.69 w/ 2.222 60'
    ...FWD sucks

Potential Tuner
    Hello to all!! My name is Edward. I have done some tuning and custom electrical fabrication.
    Looking forward to making some new friends here.
    Efi University Efi 101 graduate
    Efi University Fast Xfi graduate

Potential Tuner
    Hi my name is Brian
    I recently purchased hp tuners to mess around with a Trailblazer. I am new to this type of tuning on my other vehicles all I ever used was the preprogrammed devices but as most with a trailblazer know options are limited when it comes to programming the i6. I couldn't be happier with the decision to go with hp tuners and want to thank everyone who contributes to this forum as it has helped me out alot.

Potential Tuner
    hello everyone my name is tim
    I picked up another Trans Am 98, ( 2nd Trans Am ) I Watched a few friends use HP Tuners < so Seeing How easy it was for people with little or no Tech Training, I knew this would be great for someone like myself, that does This for a living. I worked with a lot of Tech Programs through the Dealerships So I can say with experience this is a great product and it ever improving. Thanks guys for making a Real tuner that works great. I cant wait to install more upgrades just so I can use the tuner !!

I don't have Hptuners yet but Ill be lurking here till I do. I'm in desperate need of some 93 octane logging due to hearing some knock last week on my E-force LS2.

Tuner in Training
    Hi all!
    Charles here. A 51-yr old from Houston Texas who was just bit by the GTO bug (thanks son!). I have a 2006 M6 GTO in Torrid Red. I bought it with mods on, and did a little work myself. We're about to purchase HPTuners to tune both our '06 GTOs, and can't decide on a wide-band to get. Would love recommendations.

Here is what my car has:
    403 Stoked Motor, PRC As-Cast 225cc LS1/LS2 Cathedral Heads - Hand ported, Manley 11270 H1012 1113 - Valves, Wiseco# 926-K394X05 Pistons, Aggressive CAM (unknown), Vararam CAI, B&M Precision Sport Shifter, Kooks LT Headers, Kooks Cats (brand new), resonators, Corsa Sport Exhaust

Tuner in Training
    Hey! Just got my tuner in the mail today. Going to tune a 404ci with afr 225 heads, super vic, 4500 tb, ls7 injectors. first gm tuning experience. Going with the 1 bar sd. I've tuned a turbo 1.8l VW to 400 wheel hp so hoping to do a little better NA!

I just got the modded Shelby GT, came with mpvi. Car runs great, but I have a real conservative tune, according to my dyno guy. Bill was great at getting my account changed from the previous owner, BIG thanks to him for his patience. I will be over in the Ford Forums a lot trying to perfect the tuneup.
    2007 Shelby GT 4.6 3v with Kenne Bell 2.6L, 11lb. Boost, 42lb. Injectors, MSD Coils, Stock Ex Manifold, JBA 3" no cats, stock fuel pump
    1988 Pushrod 408 PRO ET Mustang LX

Potential Tuner
    Another Newbie here from Utah. I have a Suburban, a Vette, and Caddy that are forced air and my buddy has a Caddy as well. We decided to buy the HP tuners set up and learn how to use it. Starting to pick it and looking forward to to your advise. I wear a few hats I am a contract negotiator at HAFB during the day and run a small fabrication shop at my house at night. I have a cnc plasma table and build custom car parts as well as auto modification. I also build custom decorative designs and offer a wide array of welding services. Lee

Potential Tuner
    I purchased the pro version a few weeks ago at the LSX Shootout in Indianapolis, had a great time.
    Tonight I tried to load on the computer and I can't. I have already sent an email to customer support and will wait to hear from them.
    I will also look around the forum to see if there is something that I may have missed.
    As for what I will be tuning, I would love to just track my Corvette Grand Sport, but my wife would say otherwise.
    So I will be buying an LS equipped vehicle to take to the dragstrip and learn with every pass.

Just ordered the pro set up. I decided to tune more than just diesels, so I am here to learn all I can and help in any way I can.
    Thanks

E.M.Adams

Potential Tuner
    Hello, Name is steve been trolling around for along time here on HPT. I own 2008 HHR SS and have Tuned with help from all your great threads. I currently am upgrading, building my own turbo setup, and would love to share the results as you have all helped me so much.

Cheers Steveo

Tuner in Training
    Hi,
    My name is Mathieu, Mat for Short, I am anything but short however. I live in Gisborne New Zealand, Bought the HP Tuner Pro Suite and started tuning on my 07 FPV Rspec Typhoon, (Aussie Ford).
    So Far changed the exhaust, Rapid Systems intercooler pipe work and stage 2 intercooler, fuel pump, iridium plugsm Turbosmart Wastegate actuator and turbo, just about to do the injectors to 60lb Siemens Deka
    PhoonIC.jpg
    Need all the help I can get as I am new to this game..

Potential Tuner
    Hello my name is Phil I'm from USA in Ohio and am new to HPTuners just bought program and
    The training from the tuning school. Hopping for the best