Page 64 of 115 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 2295

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Potential Tuner
    Hi

My name is Marco From Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

I'm building a Prochrged LQ4 Camaro starting from 1998 chevrolet Camaro V6.

Potential Tuner
    Hey another Newb to tuning here. I am a newb on this forum and to tuning in general. I am not a newb to forum conduct and I will not post a question without first exhausting my efforts to locate a previously asked and answered question. Thank you in advance to all of the vets on this forum for their vast knowledge and experience.

Thanks Craig

Dallas, TX

Tuner in Training
    Hello, I'm very new to HPTuners. I have some knowledge of electronics, and I'm on here to learn what I can for vehicles I own. I've picked up a few Greg Banish's books on tuning to help with understanding some of the lingo and stuff. Glad to be a part of this forum, so far there's tons of info on here and im digging it.

Potential Tuner
    my name is almohanned

owner of srt8 6.1 with vortech supercharger

from KSA

glad to be here

Potential Tuner
    Hey, I have 2001 Chevy 8.1l and I am looking for help.

Time numbers adv/retard at all rpm rang pls

Potential Tuner
    Hello, My name is Jared and I live in East Central Wisconsin. I have owned 2 Modified Trailblazer SS's for about 5 years now. They have both been through several builds over the years, and honestly I have never had good experiences with the local shops attempting to tune them. So I have finally committed myself to learning the software and tuning them myself! Which I am very excited about. I purchased several books I plan to study as well as using this forum as resources, however if there is anyone who would like to take on an apprentice am have a real desire to learn!

I built both of my trucks so I am very familiar with them, and they are both currently getting new builds. My daily SS is going from small cam bolt on truck, to bolt on, built trans with a nice triple disc 3200 converter, and a much larger cam. And my "hot rod" SS is going from a 416 stroker with a procharger to an overbored stock stroke block with a big single turbo. Right now my goal is tune my big cam daily myself, however, I will accept any all knowledge anyone would be willing to pass my way!

Thanks for reading and God bless!

Potential Tuner
    Hey folks.. Stan here.. background as a 15 year career auto & diesel technician who has been out of touch recently due to total career change but still have a passion for autos and my 2010 Camaro SS LS3. Have bolt-ons at the moment with a tune from a well respected tuner for the same and want to take my ride to the next level and learn & grow here while helping others out with my experience where I can. My plan is to self tune my next upgrade (cam) while I learn from my current mods what I can improve in between and learn. I own a MPVI Pro so here with the right equipment and have already been comparing my stock file to my tuners file. See there are no changes to the MAP or Octane tables so wonder if there is anything to be had there for now. I will be receiving my wideband shortly so that will help me understand where I am to accomplish my goals. I'll be hanging out and maybe tap a shoulder or 2 while I get up to speed so kindly bear with me as we grow together. Thanks for supporting this awesome community and sport we all share the same passion over.

And thanks for taking the time to read my intro.. I am in Bayville, NJ and if I can help anyone out locally feel free to reach out. Even if you want to maybe just look at your tune and don't have a tuner to do so.

Potential Tuner
    Hello all! My name is Mike and I'm a newbie tuner with a 2006 C6A6 LS2 Corvette Z51 in Phoenix. Looking forward to tuning my car and learning all the fun things we can play with. I'm electronically inclined and specialize in computer technologies. However, I also enjoy playing with motors and am interested to see how efficient I can get the this toy tuned.

-Mike

Potential Tuner
    Hello,
    Rell here from Maryland's eastern shore
    Little to no experience with HPT hoping to gain some knowledge from you guys!

Tuner in Training
    Marcus from Denmark here,

LS swaps are uniqe in this country, probably less than 20 in the whole country. Very small scene, so knowledge is limited.
    I hope to get some help form this board..

Tuner in Training
    Hello,
    New to tuning, ready to learn and share. Currently learning on my 2005 Ford Mustang 4.6 3v.

Potential Tuner
    Hi all,
    Having tons of fun autocrossing and tracking my Legacy GT and playing with telemetry, gps data and putting it all together with some cool video. Also always trying to learn more about high speed GPS, track results analysis and ECU tuning. Much appreciate the HPTuners/TrackAddict/RaceRender software!

Potential Tuner
    Michael from Austin, TX

I'm a tech getting into tuning for my own uses. First tuning will be done on the L92/6L80E I'm putting in a 90 bronco on super duty axles at near stock height. After a year and a half I'll hopefully have it to the point I can connect the HP Tuner soon.

Hey new here just got started tuning my ls swap. Probably have questions with it lot of info on it. Thanks in advance

Tuner in Training
    Hi all,
    Been working on the mechanical parts of cars and trucks for years and finally decided to bite the bullet and get into tuning. There aren't any tuners in my area so I'll be having a lot of "Fun" trying to learn. Just received HPTuners in the mail last night and I've got hardware problems already but I guess I'll post that somewhere else.

I'm new. Starting from scratch. Looking forward to learning. I just want to data log to begin with then I'll get around to changing things a bit. My biggest need at the moment is to help with the 1-2 shift on the drag strip.

IMG_20170601_165943501.jpgMy car. 2016 Corvette Z06

Is there someplace that I can find to read about how to get started tuning?

Thanks, David

Tuner in Training
    Not new to mechanics but brand new to tuning, my bread and butter as of late has been LS swaps and after paying exorbitant amounts of money to the dyno shop I've decided to invest. So, I purchased and have been researching and now crossing my fingers, I've had a lot, of requests for VVT removal as well, as of current I do 3-4 swaps a year and plan on using wide band as well as a accelerometer to tune( my customers don't care about dyno numbers but want real world drive ability) so forgive my ignorance in advance. Question, is there a acronym list anywhere?

Potential Tuner
    Hey everyone...I am a total noob to tuning, bought my HPTuners years and years ago, and finally want to get edjumacated. I have 2 wbody Regals with various mods and am looking to convert to E85 on at least one of them. I appreciate any help you guys can give me and of course, I will use the search before asking noob questions. I go by the same screen name across the interweb.

Tuner in Training
    My name is Robert, I have a 2011 CTSV, I'm new to tuning and want to learn as much as I can. We also have a 69 Camaro that we plan on putting 6.2 in. I look forward to getting to know you guys.