Page 65 of 115 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 2295

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Potential Tuner
    Hi Ted here from Houston new to tuning and hptuners. just purchased the pro series. my project is 99 1500 5.7 L-31 with LT4 hotcam. had the black box tuned but hate the results. going to do the 0411 swap and attempt the tune myself. hope to talk with you guys soon.

Potential Tuner
    My name is Daniel, a Navy Seabee , utilitiesman, (HVAC & plumbing) I recently got into machining in my home shop. I'm currently swapping an 2015 Camaro lfx engine into my 1982 Delorean , I could use some help with my ECM tune and stand alone harness

My name is Jeff. Also very new to HP tuners. Owned the tuner for many years and have done some minor changes to a '10 SS camaro. I really wanted the tuner as a scan tool since I no longer have access to a techII. My biggest missing parameter that I want is misfire data--can anyone tell me where it is hiding? I "think" that I have looked everywhere and I just can't find it!! Version 2.24
    Thank you

Hey guys! My name is Shawn and I live in Daytona beach fl. Ive recently acquired an HP Tuners pro unit in which I plan to tune my 2014 Silverado 5.3/6speed. I recently did the Tuning School seminar in Tampa and it was great. Looking forward to learn a lot here as it looks to be a great forum! I have a Sn95 LS swapped turbo mustang that runs 8.60s on E85 blowthrough. If I can get a good enough hang with the HP software I plan on upgrading the car to EFI eventually for better street manners. Thanks!

Tuner in Training
    Hello My name is Ernest, Im a diesel mechanic in glasgow ky. Im currently building a red 2wd 05 gmc canyon reg cab short bed. Running a 5.3 with ls1 pistons zr1 cam and milled 317 heads. built 4l60e 2500 stall with stock g80 rear axle. I am going to run a current performance harness and motor mounts. Should be interesting. But i have to learn more about the e40 ecu and find a stock tune to start with. Current performance said they would load a stock trailblazer 5.3 tune on the ecm but could load what ever if i supply the file. Planning turbo in future with a 4l80.

Hi. I'm Allen from Letohatchee, Alabama.

I cut my teeth tuning my M62 Saturn Ion Redline, which I later turbo swapped and tuned to 421whp.

I recently acquired a 2006 Silverado 5.3 that will receive either a H/C/I 6.0 or a turbo in the future.
    2004 Saturn Ion Redline - S256ET - 519whp/467wtq - new setup with S257 numbers TBD
    2006 Chevy Silverado RCLB - Stock 5.3 L59 ( for now )

Tuner in Training
    Hi. I am Ben from Indianapolis, Indiana. Just purchased HP tuners. New to tuning in general. Looking at learning some tuning skills as well as understanding the tuning in my 2016 Scatpack Challenger and my 2015 RT Durango.

Potential Tuner
    Hi everyone,

I didn't catch this posting until after a posted something on the lounge link. New to the forum.

Name is Keith

Potential Tuner
    Hey guys, name is Robert and this is my first time really getting into tuning for myself. So ill be reading a lot and asking a shit ton of questions if I get stumped. So any info or advice yall have im all ears.. Thanks guys

Potential Tuner
    this is joel from ok, trying to attempt a segment swap on a 98 firebird.

Hello from PA

Hi, I'm Mike from South Central PA. I have a 98 Camaro SS, 4Auto, 3.55's, "free mods" and only 5 runs with a best time is 13.58 @102. Not too shabby for a 98k mile car. I have plenty of mechanical know how, but lack any programming experience. HP Tuner Std version arriving this Friday. Here to read, learn, test & tune, and make horsepower the new fashioned way; Electronically!
    18-Aug-2017 Qtr Time Slips.jpg
    Last edited by MikeyZ28SS; 08-29-2017 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Add timeslips

Potential Tuner
    Hello Everyone
    My name is Blubuick21
    I have a 2014 ZL1 that I will be learning to tune. Thanks

Potential Tuner
    My name is Ben and I have a 2017 Dodge Charger 3.6 Looking for ideas to do on my car. It's a stock engine and looking to get an extra 70 horsepower. I want a cold air intake, adjust my cams, and and put a tuner. Any ideas.

Potential Tuner
    Hello,

We just purchased HP Tuners as we are doing a few Gen 3 swaps into Jeeps over here. One has a mild cam/heads. Also got a lot of guys with gas trucks who want to play with it. I have a GM with the random 8.1l big block that would be sweet add boost to. Lots of learning to do....

Thanks,

Potential Tuner
    Hello,
    My name is Trevor and I'm a GM Engineer from Michigan.
    I received my BSME from Kettering University with an Automotive Systems Design Specialty. (Actually starting my MSME this Fall at Kettering with similar automotive focus)
    After working for different OEM's and suppliers, primarily in powertrain component development, I'm now excited to dig into engine tuning with my full bolt-on 2010 Camaro SS. (more mods to come)

I'm hoping the knowledge/patience of this established forum will help resolve my many questions to come.

Hey everyone I'm Jay from SOMD, I'm new to HP Tuners but have some experience with tuning using MS & FAST. I'm here because I just upgraded the cam in my 13 Challenger R/T and I can't get it running properly without a custom tune. So I finally bit the bullet and get the HPTuners product. I'm looking forward to using this, as I want to become an engine tuner sometime in the near future. Anyways just thought I'd introduce myself seeing as I'm going to be combing all of these threads with a fine tooth comb. I need to get my ride back running correctly.

Potential Tuner
    hi my name is john another noob the hptuners just trying to soak up some of this knowledge and be able to tune thanks guys!

Potential Tuner
    Hi all. My name is Brent and I'm getting into hptuners for my newest cars. I've used send away programmers and Diablosport handhelds. Modified and raced cars, trucks and motorcycles for 35 years. Where do I look for help with quick basic function questions? I've read the getting started sections. Thanks.

Potential Tuner
    Hello All I'm currently building a stock 5.3 for my 05 Silverado. I've purchased a twin turbo kit to install with the build for just a little more power. I plan to use it as a daily driver. I will leave the boost a 8psi, and I will be installing 42 pound injectors, but other than that it will be completely stock. I'm try to decide weather to purchase a tuner, or a tune with install with my bully dog. I do not want crazy power, or to tear up the road, just to increase the fun a little. Please any tips would be great. Thanks Nate

Potential Tuner
    New guy here.
    Currently working on a 1979 Trans Am and a 1985 C10, both LS based swaps.
    I'm just south of Birmingham in Pelham, AL.
    Anybody local, send me a message.
    Maybe we can compare notes.