Page 66 of 115 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 2298

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Potential Tuner
    G'day
    My name is Ben. Small business owner, Husband and father. I come from Benalla, Victoria Australia and part of my business is building and maintaining entry level club racing cars. I have used after market wirein and plugin ecu's on a number of occasions and am a complete newby to HP tuners.

Potential Tuner
    Hello everyone
    My name is Jason and I am from Kansas.
    Bought my son the Pro software a couple of months ago for his 18th birthday and have been reading through the endless information contained within this forum.
    Thank you to everyone contributing here as I have learned alot but still have a long way to go

Tuner in Training
    New to this forum and just bought the Pro today. Hoping to learn alot here and from my tuner on my CTS-V.

Potential Tuner
    Hello HP Tuners,
    My name is Jim. I'm from NW Arkansas, Rogers area. I graduated Wyotech High Performance Automotice Core in 2013 where I was exposed to the world of tuning. I presently have a 2015 Mustang GT that I would like to start tinkering with. The Mustang "Hidalgo" is not a daily driver but a retirees toy, LOL. I'll be purchasing the HP Pro suite soon and shortly there after picking ya'lls brains for ideas.
    If you are in the NW Arkansas area I would love to meet you and have lunch somewhere my treat :-)
    the best way to reach me is by txt 501 seven seven three 3012.

Hello Everyone,
    My name is Teola and I live in South West Montana. I have been in the automotive industry my entire life. ASE Master certified for over 15 years. Currently manage a group of very talented people creating some of the most beautiful and scary fun custom rides in the world. I have been fortunate to work in many facets of the industry and amassed a vast amount of knowledge over the years. I have found the calibration side of things never lets me down in finding something new to learn. I have found the Gen 5 GM to be the biggest challenge yet and broke down and bought a 17 Silverado 6.2 SIDI mated to an A8. My work persona has creeped around for years and my hat is off the talented individuals that have shared their knowledge. Thank You to them. Happy logging everyone.

TEOLA

Potential Tuner
    Hello all, been absorbing all the info found on the forums here and just starting to get into tuning my LS2. Nice to finally be a member. Cheers.

Potential Tuner
    Hello my name is Leo. Bought HP Pro to use on my 09 Avalanche. Truck undergoes AFM delete with a stage 2 low lift Texas Speed cam starting tomorrow. After reading so much about mail order tunes with some being good and others not, I decided to take the plunge into this mountain of info involved with tuning. I also have a 1989 IROC that could very well be an LS swap candidate in the future. Knowing that, it made sense to learn about tuning. Plus locally no one does tuning that I know of. Maybe in my future retirement, if I get good at this, tuning could be an enjoyable hobby/side business. Thanks for any support you offer up to me and the other noobs.

Tuner in Training BlazinBuckeye's Avatar
    What's up? I'm Shawn, from Ohio.
    I'm new to the electronic tuning and am looking for help on where to place the changes i want to make. I'm ready to learn.

Potential Tuner

trailblazer 5.3 tcm nightmare

Hello hp tuners my name is Levi new to hp tuners forum been tweeking my truck now every other day for a couple months. built my last car with Megasquirt so i thought i would give hp tuners a try and get some more power rolling in my 2006 Trailblazer 5.3 varent intake, slp underdrive pully, ls1 electric fan, speed engineering lt headers in the back seat but did not add power gonna try putting them under the hood next.

joined forum today because my last calibration write seemed to cause some problems hope to find help here.
    Last edited by loviticus; 10-15-2017 at 10:28 AM. Reason: addition

Tuner in Training
    Hello all. Ron from Texas. Retiring Army. Father of 7. Built and race my 07 MSRT8. Member of the KB 1000 hp club. Lol. I am just learning HPT and so far it is pretty straight forward! I am tweaking the TCM now. Hopefully correctly.
    '07 MSRT8 426- 4.2 KB- Paramount Super Pro-1000HP club-

Tuner in Training
    My name is Brian. I'm a 30 year ASE Master Tech. Building a nasty 2000 WS6. This is the BEST tuner around I've been told.

Hello all HPTuner folks, I've been a member for roughly 6 years. I'm reintroducing myself because I bought a HPTuners back in 2011 then hooked up to do a data log and found out my tune was locked! Long story short I sold the HP and eventually sold the car. Now I'm back another C6 Corvette and taking another crack and tuning. I hope to pick up some valuable knowledge, see you all around.

Potential Tuner
    New straggler coming thru trying to pick up some tips from you guys on the forum. I'm quite fascinated with all the tuning options on the newer cars, my 1st tuning project is a LS3 install in a jeep.

Just looking for info... :-)

Tuner in Training

Hello Everyone. I'm PoppyPreston From Detroit

Hello everyone. I'm PoppyPreston. I am really looking forward to learning more about tuning and what I can expect from having my 2006 Chrysler 300C with cnc ported 6.1 heads, ported 6.1 intake, custom cam, 1 7/8 long tube headers and 55lbs injectors on E85 daily driver.

Potential Tuner
    hey all
    My name is Jason everyone calls me E I love fast stuff and don't know much about the tuning but wanting to learn it. I have worked with electronics in the oilfield for 10+ years. Hoping to learn how to tune the gm based efi

thanks E

Hi, my name is Joel, I've been on the forums for awhile but never posted here...current project is an 07 Ion Redline that I've converted to turbocharged with an LNF K04. It's been a steep learning curve but i'm finally starting to make progress with my tune!

Potential Tuner

Hey! I?m new here, and to programming/tuning OEM.

As the title say, I?m green with talking to OEM computers. I do have quite a bit of experience working with stand alone systems like FAST, Holley, and the like. I?ve never ventured too far into building a tune from scratch but I?m also not completely incompetent. I will be purchasing HPT for the shop in the upcoming months to start on an engine conversion project for a client and wanted to become active here now as I?m sure I?ll be here a bunch over the next few months with all sorts of ?noob? questions and comments.

My background is auto accessories centering in the electronic and reaching into the performance hard parts. I?ve done a little bit of everything over the years, hopefully I can bring some insight to the table as well as get some help.

I?m excited to be here, see you guys on the boards!

Potential Tuner
    Hi all, my name is Jon. I have a 2010 Camaro 2SS R/S I live on the island of Maui I would like to learn to tune my own car and this seems like the place to get started.

Potential Tuner
    My name is Matt,

I finally bit the bullet and bought hp tuners. I will be attempting to tune my 01 ws6 while still in college so it's gonna be a good time