Page 70 of 115 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 2289

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Potential Tuner
    Hi
    My name is Luke from Poland. I am the tuner and owner of tuning company.
    Cheers

Potential Tuner
    Hi

I am Khalid from Kuwait.

Im new to the tunning world and love the product

Hello, this will be my first attempt, well... my mechanics first attempt, at tuning a 03 Silverado and its 6.3l. Anyways, back to searching forum topics. Laters.

Potential Tuner
    Hi,
    I'm Steve from Denver. New to ecm tuning and jumping in with my 05 GTP.

Potential Tuner
    Hi I?m new here. I just bought a 2009.5 Pontiac g8 gt last week. Sometime this week I will be ordering a cam kit and dod delete etc. as well as hptuners

Tuner in Training
    Hi I am also new to tuning. I got driven in this direction because I bought a 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK that had a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee PCM and 6.1L Hemi in it. Keeps having O2 sensor problems and NOOOOBBBOODDDYY really wants to touch it or can figure out why it isn't running right. So I went to Diablosport first and had a bad experience and decided to try HPTuners. I at least now get to see stuff and change if needed (Diablosport would sell me the software if I didn't have a dyno shop). Still having Jeep issues and getting a little frustrated. Doesn't seem to be much Jeep / Hemi help out there. If anyone can help point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. I would like some info on how to reflash the PCM with an entire tune and still have it work. Tried it with Diablosport and the Jeep wouldn't even crank.

Potential Tuner
    Hi All, My name is Manie and I am from South Africa.
    I own a few Chevy?s
    2016 Chevy Sonic 14 RS ( Pocket rocket )
    2012 Chev Lumina SSV 6L Australian UTE
    2013 Chev Lumina SSV 6L Australian UTE Redline. Lunati cam 25% Powerbond underdrive crank pully

Tuner in Training
    Just thought I'd say hi. Converted across to Chevy and looking forward to getting into tuning I have a couple of V8s right now that I'm trying to learn all about before I delve in!

Tuner in Training
    Hi all, my name is josh and just finished a top end on a 2004 5.3 with trick flow heads and cam, along with full length jba headers. I had the truck tuned by a shop using hp tuners, they are new to it, so far been a long road of tweaking tunes. I hope some one could shed some light on a few issue we are having. First, the throttle response after warm up is pretty slow, and hangs up on the down fall bacck to idle, any idea on how to correct this? Also i am looking at getting my own hp tuner because i feel like i am missing out on some changes that i coule make to get more out of my 5.3. Any help would be awesome.

Potential Tuner
    Hello guys!
    I am from Europe, Lithuania. Many older people should remember our famous basketball player Arvydas Sabonis, he was playing in NBA teams, long ago
    I got delivered through ocean your Dodge Challenger srt8 SMS supercharged 2008. A lot of things was done, new pistons, new rods, 2cm smaller pulley, air filter location was remade, new 2 oil catch cans, new pipes, removed catalytic converters, mounted STACK boost gauge, Innovate Widebands.. Previously was getting 0.3
    bar, now I am getting 0.8, but failing to completely program it.. You can follow me on insta and fb "Just Live Your Beautiful Life"
    Greeting from Lithuania!

Potential Tuner
    Hey everyone! I?m from Canton, Ohio. I?m new to the tuning world. I?m currently a traffic signal technician, but I graduated from my local college with a GM ASEP degree and was a ASE Certified master tech from 2005 - 2014. I have a 1981 Z28 Camaro with a 5.3L and 4L60E that I?m currently purchasing HP Tuners for.

Hi, I'm from Barcelona (catalunya) and i'm happy to be around here. Actually using trackaddict app for Iphone when I go racing. Regards

Potential Tuner
    Hi, I'm Janne from Finland. I just found my uninstalled HPT from my garage shelf. Now it's finally installed and the fun (?) can begin... I think we start with my friends C5 vette which has some transmission gremlins. Maybe later I can try to learn to change the tune of my LS1 mustang.
    - FinnishFoxBodyLSx -

Potential Tuner
    Hi- My name is Michael, I live on the 2nd floor...j/k, looking to gain knowledge about HPTuners software for my Chevy SS...cammed and supercharged eventually...

Potential Tuner
    Dave, also known as Drakito on this and many, many other forums. All my other projects have always been Megasquirt/Megalog based so I am familiar with tuning.

First time using HP tuners. I have to say it is very different from what I am used to. Things that were easy peasy to access are not where I would expect them to be, or buried deep in a sub tab. Still poking around under the hood of the program before I make any changes other than the fuel injector size or my 60lb Deka's. I like the VCM scanner, it's extremely close to Megalog so my learning curve is pretty small there. VCM suite is messing with me.

Kinda behind the curveball a little as my car was mail order tuned just prior to blowing up and I don't have a stock tune to revert to. I got a whole 14.7miles(1 bar). Not the tuners fault it blew, a rod bolt stretched 1/16" of an inch and wiped out the bottom end. Torque to yield bolts at high mileage, blah. I've got a few issues to fix before this car is ready to rock.

I hope there are some pro tuners in Utah I can go speak with or get a dyno tune at.

Potential Tuner
    Hello
    I just bought the new MPVI-2 and am new to tuning. I play with older cars and trucks mostly just to keep-em on the road cheap. Decided I want to learn this stuff and play. I am taking retirement in a couple years and this will fill my time. Steep learning curve ahead.
    I'm in Northern Ontario Canada.
    Thanks in advance for help.
    First up is my 2000 GMC Sierra 5.3

Seppo

Tuner in Training
    Hello.
    New to tuning. But have many years in dealership & independent repair shops.

Potential Tuner
    My name is Alexander. I am an Electronics Engineer and I teach electronics to automotive technicians at a vocational training institute in Athens Greece. I want to expand my knowledge around automotive electronics (ECU programming, remapping, repairing) in order to teach my students in a more efficient way.

Retired Paint/Body guy been hotrodding since the mid 70's mostly SBC, BBC's and a few 390 AMX's. Got my CompTIA A+ certification when I was in my 40's... and I thought Linux was tough for an old man to learn... it aint nothing compared to this EFI Tuning

Potential Tuner
    Justin here. Lurking in the background for info