Page 75 of 115 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2289

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Potential Tuner

Boricua in the house

Hello everyone new to this forum. Name is LOU
    Waiting for MPVI2 pro to be shipped.
    I am retired military and doing this as hobby or a reason to break my coyote LOL.
    Looking to do my own thing in my car and see where it leads.

Good to see there is a forum, hope to get my stuff ASAP cant wait to start using the MPVI2.

Just realized need to upgrade laptop since mine is over 10yrs old.. CHING CHING, CHING CHING..
    Any way got my eye on an AZUS with I7 8750H processor just not sure if I will need the 8 or 16 Gb RAM
    any recommendations would be appreciated. I know the 8 ram is enough but what if I use race render as well VCM and datalog?
    Anyone running on just 8GB RAM I think that should enough..
    cheers

Potential Tuner

Hello from Nova Scotia!

Hey folks!
    My name is Dylan Sutherland from Masstown, NS Canada. Current project is my 83 chevy on tons with a turbo LS 6.0 LQ4 pulling/plowing truck. Bought hp tuners to do the swap (mpvi2). New to the software but did some minor tuning with a msd 6010 ignition box on a carbed 6.0 I had before. Excited to learn and play around with fuel injection and get with the times!

Potential Tuner
    Hello my name is neil bonaudi, naughty, or broke ass racing.
    Been play with engines since i was about seven years of age. Started with a go cart then a 1982 Yamaha it 175 after that was a 1969 cougar. But when i turn the rip age of 15 and a half sold the cougar so i could by a street bike. the beast was a 1982 xs 1100, with header and the seat was custom cut for my short legged body. Had to touch the ground with a 500 lbs bike. once i got out of the United States Marine Corp and a few new toys. i started to build my 1985 drag el camino. (broke ass racing) Also after getting out of the Uncle Sam's Misguided Children i began my profession mechanic career. after getting ase master tech and the economy going down i moved to the truck world and became a volvo master tech. During my truck days i still need to play with cars, so i began doing swaps. first one was a 1969 c10 that i dropped a 1999 suburban 5.7 in, and at that time wish i didn't have to pay to have vats removed. once i started doing more swaps and getting paid to. i bought hp tuner to assist in engine swaps, and now also doing tunes for other customer. enjoying the hp tuners, but i know you will never know all and if you don't learn something every day you are skating by in life and need to step it up.

I also would like to help when I can and be helped. thank you and drive it like you stole it.

Potential Tuner
    Bbrac here, new to automotive tuning. Lots of time tuning bikes in the past. Dynojet tuning center experience with power commanders and Teka tuners for powersports. Both dynojet and mustang cycle dyn's. Hope to learn plenty and have help from anyone willing. Thanks, and chat with you soon.

Potential Tuner

HP Tuners nubie

Hi my name is John. I am a old guy retired mechanical engineer that got my degree when we were still using slide rules so be patient. I am here to learn at this point because I don't know enough about HP Tuners to even know what I don't know. I will be hanging around trying to learn as much as possible.

Hi, my Name is Calia and Iam from germany. We are a GM Tuning Garage. we are new with HP and may need some help here and there.

Tuner
    New here but not to tuning. From OEM ecu, to piggyback, to standalone, PI, DI, pump gas, E85, race gas, meth, NA, FI, etc across many platforms.

Looks like a lot of info and knowledgeable contributors on here and posts I need/want to look over.

Tuner in Training

New to HPT

I'm Steve, I am new on the forum and looking into doing my own tuning. I like to do just about everything myself, including some automotive but by no means a certified tech. I'm great with data analytics and tables, so I thought this would be a great opportunity to get into something good for me and probably for my friends as well. I drive a 2015 Duramax and I'm looking to get a little more out of the truck without any significant mods to start out. Hoping to learn a lot from the group, thanks!

Potential Tuner
    The name is Will, I’m new to the tuning world and interested in becoming fluent with HP Tuners. I always paid the Tuner, figured I might as well learn to be one.
    Last edited by willcochran; 01-25-2019 at 11:56 AM.

Been building cars for several years always carbed but as times change I must adapt and I like the challenge knowledge is power especially in engine tunig

Potential Tuner
    Brand new to tuning ! im an old school hot rodder trying to learn some new things. 34 chevy coupe, blown 6.0, 55 chevy lsx 454, 49 pontiac silver streak , 5.3. all projects , seems i like projects better than finished cars lol. thanks for any help and guidance in advance. Mike

Potential Tuner
    Hello everyone one, new to hptuners looking to tune my camaro and a few friends trucks. Mechanical engineering student at ASU. Recently purchased a full exhaust and want to maximize the efficiency of my setup. Future plans for ported ls6 heads and an aggressive cam or head/cam setup for boost. We'll see how quickly I get the hang of tuning. 😂

2002 Camaro SS 6 speed - Mods, SLP long tube headers speed engineering true duals. Dyno #'s prior to LT's - 335 hp / 353 trq.

Potential Tuner
    Hi all. Mike from Australia here. I am new to EFI tuning and HP Tuners. After having vehicles tuned many times, I thought it was time to learn the process and take a hands on approach. I have two vehicles that I will be logging and learning the process on, an LSA powered GM HSV and a twin cam, 4litre, turbo straight 6 Ford. My long term goal is to be comfortable enough with EFI tuning to self tune a 365ci LS turbo combo that I am in the process of building. Cheers!

Potential Tuner
    Hi from Western North Carolina. Looking forward to learning how to tune my c5 Corvette with my new mpvi2. The car has been tuned before so i figured i would just learn how to do it myself after a few recent upgrades and for future upgrades.

Hello, Andrew here. I am new to hp tuners and in depth time programs. I have only used hypertech type for gm in the past. Might be looking to do twin turbo and big cam.

05 Cadillac CTS V, cold air intake, long tubes cat delete to x pipe and out flowmaster 40s.

Potential Tuner
    New to this board and tuning as well
    I actually use the sct software since my car is not supported by hptuners but I'm still hoping to learn what to do here

Dave here from Washington State.
    Just bought HPTuners to convert my 2006 GTO to Flex fuel.
    Was pretty good at tuning old school (84-87 Buick Grand Nationals, GMC Syclone/Typhoons, and a 1994 Buick Lesabre 3800).
    Things have come a LONG way since then. Planning on a few big mods to the car in the near future, and am having it professionally tuned. Being my DD, I need it to run LOL at some point, I will start to play as I tweak things with more mods to the car.
    Currently 06 GTO M6, Duspeed OTR CAI, 3" Magnaflow competition cat-back system, DSX tuning Flex Fuel kit. disabled CAGS, lowered cooling fan set points a bit.
    Last edited by 5ft24; 03-15-2019 at 01:23 PM.

40242527_2168689303407413_207609025347452928_o (1).jpg ,,,My name is Jeff at 62 years old I am going to learn how to tune ,,not for the money just my car ... 67 Chevelle ls3 with LSA hat ,cam,cai,390 gears with 4l80e trans . you will see this car all over the country and at many race tracks Driven never on a trailer ... But right now this is very confusing to a old man that had Carbs all his life ... Cincinnati Ohio ,tuned by Skaats Precision in Hebron Ky

Tuner in Training
    greetings. my names jeff from upstate ny. im 30 years old an looking to learn how to use hptuners, im getting ready to purchase the mpvi2. my first car was a 1969 chevelle i bought when i was 13. i still have the car, and about 2 years ago installed a 5.3 ls in it. it runs great but this winters project is adding a turbo. im getting close to it running but i want to attempt to do some tuning, for this car and a few other projects. thanks for all the info in advance.

Tuner in Training
    Hi my name is george I've always liked racing and have gone to different tuners im ready to start tuning for my self any help where to start of bought the hp tuners pro mpvi2 any tips where to start don't know much of the tuning process ,thanks