Page 77 of 115 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 2289

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

New to tuning and the forum but not to mechanical modification and repairs. Just finished swapping an LE5 ecotec into my 06 cobalt track car. Biggest issue I'm trying to sort is GM's shitty speedo/odometer calculation setup. Its simple math for me but how they decided to program it is frustrating.

Potential Tuner
    HEy Guys and gals my name is Scott and I am from Chicago. just started into the tuning world. I thought I would try and learn since I have paid in the past for tunes. looking to learn all I can thanks everyone

Potential Tuner
    Newbie here!
    New to Tuning so please go easy. I have a 2001 GMC Sierra C3. Truck came with the LQ4 6.0 but I just put a LQ9 6.0 with 4L65e out of a 2005 Escalade. I need to flash my ECM but does anyone know where I can get the base tune for the 05 Escalade LQ9? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

Potential Tuner
    Hi all, my names cory I'm up in the Pacific northwest oakharbor Washington just moved from boise Idaho, I'm new to forum I joined at the beginning of the year and just seen this introduce yourself page... I'm currently working on my wife's 2003 Cadillac Escalade with a tsp 224r cam swap and my other rigs are a 91 Toyota 4runner with an old Camaro 305/ tuned port injection and 700r4 behind it and next inline is my 1951 Chevrolet deluxe I'm planning on an ls swap in. I want to say thanks to everyone that post on here a tone of great info keep it up!

Help

Potential Tuner
    My name is Jeremy, somewhat noob to tuning. Have played with many vehicles with EFI Live most of them diesels. Got the chance to tune with HP and decided I liked it enough to buy it and get familiar with it. Currently tuning my 1988 Chevrolet V30 LQ4 swapped, CNC 243 Heads Milled .020, Trunion Upgraded Rockers, 224/228 .600/.600 115 Camshaft, Kooks LT, Fast 46lb injectors, Magnason 1900 @10psi, and an aeromotive 340 in each tank. The charger is a new addition and I decided to make this setup my maiden voyage with HP. Good LUCK to me and all of you too.

Potential Tuner
    Hi there
    acording to this site I am potencial tuner ???yuuhoouuu???
    happy days to all of you.
    Im starting to learn how to tune .I hope.

Potential Tuner
    Hello all. Caleb Johnson here. I?m from Illinois and I just supercharged my 2013 Jeep JKU. I also purchased tunes from OST dyno. I?m really looking forward to seeing the improvements over just basic Diablosport tunes. I just need to get this license part figured out.

Potential Tuner
    Hi, my name is Jason Malone, I have never gotten into tuning modern vehicles, yet. I now own a 2016 Chevy Express 3500 passenger van. It's got the 6.0 liter gas engine and 6 speed automatic trans. I also have a 2019 Silverado with the 6.0 liter gas motor.
    I love our van, I have fitted larger alloy wheels and tires, Cat back 3" exhaust with a Flowmaster muffler and a K&N air filter. I want to get into the tuning for several reasons. 1. To adjust speedo for tire size. 2. Better throttle response, shift points and whatever HP is potentially there. 3. I plan on adding performance parts to the motor in the future.
    I get that not many people hot rod these vehicles, but I would like to. It's our family vehicle (I've got 7 children) and we love it.
    The kids also love the Dukes of Hazzard air horn it's got on it too.
    I've also contacted HP about getting the hardware (I guess) earlier.
    I have lots of experience working on many vehicles, just never tuned one. Back in the day I replaced a closed loop system on my '87 Mustang GT with a MAF kit from summit, that's about the extent of my ECM experience.
    Other than that I've only had carbed vehicles. Any and all help, insight, suggestions will be hugely appreciated. Thanks for reading my first post.
    Last edited by JMalone; 04-16-2019 at 02:18 PM.

Potential Tuner
    My name is Paul,
    I repair industrial electronics at work and looking to learn about tuning my personal cars and trucks. I'm working on a 2013 chevy 5.3 "all stock" and want to get the most power out of it right now. I will be changing the exhaust, air intake and cam in the near future. All advice is helpful.

Potential Tuner
    Hello Chuck J here.. Hope I can figure all this out. Tryin to LS swap a couple of my own cars and maybe improve the wife's 09 suburban at the same time!

Potential Tuner
    Hi my name is Joshua, I decided to get the new HPT MPVI2 to start tuning my 07 TBSS. Ive done some small tuning stuff in the past so hopefully it all comes back to me. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Potential Tuner
    Hi, my name is Carlos, and I live - usually - in Barcelona. I use RaceRender to add GPS information to my videos

Potential Tuner
    Hey guys the names Mariusz. I've been around hpt a tiny bit in the past but have never actually used it. I'm hoping to find a used unit and hopefully get a basic understanding of the interface so I can flash files into my car. Currently I'm driving an 06 saturn ion redline

Tuner in Training
    Hello,

New to the HP world. I learned a bit of tuning I did on the sbc I built for my 64Chevy C10. I installed a Holley MP injection system on it with their HP model ecm.
    I am now just getting into the world of LS motors and am assembling a Frankenstein motor using a 2012 5.3 Block with only 12k on it. DOD delete, 04 ZO6 cam and lifters, Beehive springs, LT1 intake, Corvette accesory drive.. You get the picture. I know not all the best combo but I'm not looking for the most horse power, better fuel economy than the current 4.3 but a reliable daily driver. It should make around 375-400hp crank. More than enough for an S-10.
    I guess I didn't mention that its a

Super clean 03 S-10 Extreme Extended cab with ZQ8 Package and a tow package, factory posi w/ 3.73 gears and a 4L65E

So looking to learn all that I can about tuning this myself.
    Looking forward to all the info I can absorb.
    and If I can be of any assistance I will be more than happy to type up. lol

Potential Tuner
    Hey everyone, I've done some vw/audi tuning and some standalone tuning just bought Hpt and hope i can learn this

Potential Tuner
    Hiya'll!!!!
    Greg here from NC. While I have some ECU Editor experience, HPT is new to me. Got a 2018 Chevy Cruze with 6 speed auto. Not chasing more power yet, just stop the weird things and tie in the Stability control to traction control.
    Laters
    G

Potential Tuner
    Hi, I'm Benny, and I am new to this forum, and a completely uneducated newbie to tuning using electronics. I have built and tuned everything from 2 stroke dirt bikes, outboard motors to v8 drag racing engines. These were all either carbureted burning gas, na mechanical fuel injection running methanol, or blown nitro running 85% nitro methane/methanol. I understand how to build and tune engines for efficiency and performance, but I am clueless as to how to achieve this using a laptop. I am computer literate, just not as it applies to tuning engines. I have a 2013 Camaro SS that I have recently started to modify and currently I am relying on a remote tune emailed to me and loaded to my car via SCT handheld tuner. This will suffice but I don't like having to rely on others to assist me as this has never been a reliable source for me. Self reliance is what I hope to achieve in the area of tuning my late model toys.

Hi, Brandon from Phoenix, AZ. New to HPT, and struggling... Played with EFILive a ton on my DMAX.

Hi My name is John.
    Silicon Valley Area of California.
    Been a gearhead most of my years and am finally going to make the leap across the threshold onto learning this stuff.
    Camming my L76/G8 GT later this month.
    Looking forward to learning more...
    Last edited by BigDaddyG8; 05-14-2019 at 07:52 AM.