Page 83 of 115 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 2289

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Potential Tuner
    Hey Guys,

Mike from Atlanta, Worked with a few HP Tuners team members on projects for the last few years during my old job, Used a shop set up to help customer with their vehicles and I just got my own MPvi2 and I'm starting to learn the ins and outs for my 2010 Wrangler with a new 6.2 LS that I just installed.

Potential Tuner
    Hello everyone, this is James and I am near Atlanta, GA.
    I just recently purchased my first HP Tuners unit. For my current job, I have a good grasp of transmission tunes, and a basic understanding of engine tunes. The vehicle I purchased the unit for is a 2011 Buick Regal CXL Turbo flex-fuel. Pretty much a heavier version of the turbocharged Cobalt SS. Excited to fully exploit the potential of my car!

Potential Tuner
    Hey folks,

I?m Shelby or (Shook). I?m from Jackson Michigan. I have a 2016 Camaro SS that I?m looking to start tuning myself. I?ve always been intrigued but I?ve never taken the plunge until recently. I purchased the MPVI2. Looking to start slow obviously and hope to gain significant knowledge as time goes on.
    2016 Camaro SS - M6

Tuning rookie.

Potential Tuner
    Hello my name is JR im from south texas , Im new to tuning and i just did my first ls swap and want to tune the car myself hope to learn allot on this forum.

Potential Tuner
    Hey guys, im brian. Super newb when it comes to tuning but im eager to learn. Have a LX charger with the 5.7. I do have va cam and few other goodies to install.

Potential Tuner traction issuez's Avatar
    hello, name is rico, I'm located in the frozen north aka canada, alberta to be exact, been turning wrenches on and off for couple decades now, mostly built carbed vehicles so saying I'm wet behind the ears towards tuning is an understatement, been playing with the plug and play tuners for customers, mostly diesel and a hand full of gassers, I'm a ford guy (dont hate) but started out in the gm camp, I'm here to read and learn as im finding out hp tuners is a viable option in the diesel world as well as gas, will be playing with my 17 mustang before anything else.
    learning

2017 mustang gt
    2009 f350 6.4L
    84 capri rs
    many others.

Potential Tuner
    Hi all. New on this forum. I am from Malta (Europe) and GM vechicles are not that popular, however I have joined this forum to try to learn on tuning these big heavy engines

Tuner in Training
    My name is Glen, and I live in burbs west of Philly. I enjoy building and racing cars. My need for speed applies to work as well, but I don't work in the automotive industry. I started tuning on Gen II LT1's, and I'm currently working on stuffing a Gen VI BBC (L21) into a 96 Impala SS. Other projects lined up include Holley Dominator EFI on a 496 Mark IV BBC for drag racing, and an LS1 in an 01 Camaro for SCCA American Sedan.

Tuner in Training
    Im new and Im stoked and Ill be on here bothering yall about my 3v s197 mustang <3

Potential Tuner
    name is Matt. New to tuning, very experienced troubleshooter. Background in non destructive testing and have always had a talent in making the broken piece of crap a very function piece of equipment. Mostly paper push for work lately and recently acquired a speedway white 01 zo6 that’s had a laundry list of parts thrown at it. Has some odd driving characteristics and issues. Needs a tune bad. Was sold the car and told it’s a 408 built to the extreme end. All the name brand parts are on the outside. We’ll see what the future holds! Excited to get going.

From Oklahoma. Travel for work often. Have a fox chassis ltd in process of ls swap and a 00 camaro roller to tune and mess with soon as well. Have had a little tuning experience from using a bazzaz system on my previous hayabusa. Everyone’s scared to go fast I know or too broke/scared to break. If I blow the crankshaft out the bottom of this thing I’ll be back and ready to do it again. Tired of paying hacks and going slow. If anything this will be my journey into stand-alone setups after all said and done lol. Look forward to the rest of the boards.

Potential Tuner
    Hello all,
    My name is matt,
    I am looking to get neck deep into tuning.
    I have a 14 Silverado 2500hd gaser and a 18 camaro ss
    I am hoping to play around with the truck to be ready for tuning the Camaro for turbos. I have a background in plumbing, welding(stick,mig,tig) computers, electronics, 3d printing. Thank you all for the information you have contributed to the forum. I look forward to assisting everyone if i can and chatting with all of you.
    Matt

Hey everyone, my name is Brett. I am currently a student working part time in a shop but I absolutely love cars and racing. I come from a family that has had many mechanics and a few race car drivers, so I have been learning as much as I can and meeting all the local racers in my area. I have been reading this forum for awhile and learning about gen 3 ls tuning, but I have just recently decided to buy an mpvi2 pro package with an aem wideband. I drive a 4.8 crew cab silverado with 4 wheel drive, so I don't expect to go very fast, but I plan to eventually see 10-12 lbs boost and a 4l80e, with supporting mods of course. Anyways, thanks for everything you guys do on the forum, I would be lost without this site as nobody really tunes around here to my knowledge. I look forward to getting to know everyone and going fast soon!

Potential Tuner
    hello from Poland, im new user of MVPI. I hope that you can help me work with this tool. br

Tuner in Training
    Hey my name is Terrence and I have been using this tune for the past 4 months. I have a Torqstorm supercharged 5.7 hemi that is running but i am using this tool to help get the most out of this car!

hi everyone, I'm an Italian tuner, I'm in the motorsport industry for many years

Tuner in Training
    I'm new to the forum. This is my first response here. I've tuned about 12 vehicles with HPTuners so far, (with zero bricks!) I'm trying to put an 01 6.0 into an Avalanche that had a 5.3. The knock sensors on the 6.0 are in the valley and appear to be one wire. The knock sensors on the 5.3 are next to the engine mounts and are two wire, (times 2). As far as coding, my experience stops at HTML. Also, it's a pleasure to meet you Paul (I probably should have lead with that. LOL)

Tuner in Training
    Nice to meet you Mauriello.

Potential Tuner
    Hi my name is Brian, I've been a chrysler/dodge tech for 30 years, driveability, transmission, and diesel.

The past 2 years, I have helped a good friend with his drag car, learning how they tune with the fueltech system, I downloaded the fueltech system onto my computer, played and messed with they software to learn more about it, but I wanted to learn more about tuning factory ECM's. I knew about HP tuners, and after doing some research and watching videos, I figured the only way to learn is to get one and start learning,so I pulled the trigger and bought one.

I have my stock 2012 ram 1500 hemi that I'm using to learn and get more familiar with the software and what changes to make and how those changes affect the tune. I had a superchips tune in the truck, was not happy with the transmission shifting, so with information I found on here, i made changes to improve the shifting. I now want to get more comfortable with tuning and making changes, I figured with the superchips being a generic tuner, I would tinker with my trucks fuel and spark tune to optimize my trucks tune.

dam i am frustrated made some changes to my tune drove into garage pushed write loaded boot logger erased then the write stopped at 6.8% the time till done went to 40 minutes 5 or 10 minutes later it said failed lol the truck does nothing now lol pulled the PCM took it to the dealer to see if the could flash a stock tune in it they said i had to bring the truck in lol tow it i guess i dont really want people playing with my 88 d100 turbo hemi swapped truck 200 to re flash ??? for the tow. countless hours learning how to use hp credits the mvp1 money money and i haven't got to drive my truck in months i sent a ticket to hp Im really hopping for some support from HP but when there is no phone number to call i wondering if this happens a lot i read in my countless hours ive spent read that they had this problem with gm and it has been resolved anyone know if thats true ?

Advanced Tuner
    Hello Everyone! New to the forum here, just thought Id say hello. Recently, just purchased a MPVI2 Pro, and will eventually purchase a daytona wideband for it. Ive been a mechanic for over 20yrs, and currently work as a prototype engine mechanic at one of the Big 3. Though I've been wrenching for many years, I never got into the calibration and tuning side of things, so this is a new learning adventure for me. I have a 2014 Camaro SS 6M (stock at the moment) that Im looking forward to getting a little tuning experience with. With that said, could anyone recommend a place to start? I know the forums here are a wealth of knowledge, but I'd like to learn the right way in steps. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!