Page 84 of 115 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 2289

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Hello. I’m Mike and new to HP tuners. I’m tired of being at the mercy of diablosport’s sub par hardware and professional tuners that could give a damn less about a customer 6 states away. I have a 2014 AWD Dodge Charger RT. I have already done the mds delete and comp cams 270 phaser cam swap. American Racing catless longtubes into a magnaflow cat back. Also installed a 3k stall converter and 180 degree tstat. It’s currently running a tune from (won’t be named) who I asked to transfer the tune from the Diablosport predator 2 to the MPVI2. Both of these tuners were purchased from the same shop and I paid for the remote tuning package as all mechanical work was well within my means. I have been back burnered and am tired of being forced to wait for them to get around to rewriting the tune into an HP file. I tried scanning the currently loaded tune but diablosport has my pcm locked out till I return it to stock. Does anyone here have a setup similar to mine that can share a tune so I can decipher it and try and adapt it to my car? I have searched the forums and the 270 cam has been mentioned a couple times but there was no follow through from the person who asked for help in the first place. If anyone can help, or at least point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Last edited by HemiLucille; 02-14-2020 at 08:15 PM. Reason: All apostrophes were replaced with question marks

Tuner
    Sup everybody, my name Is Kurt. I've been wrenching full time for 10+ years, my motto is... if its held together with nuts and bolts I can figure it out. I have a 14 GMC sierra genV 5.3l I'm going to learn tuning on. As I research it seems like this is a more difficult configuration to learn on but its what I got so i'll take baby steps I guess. I've been working at small town shop for the past 5 years, spent a few years at a Cadillac dealership, and a long time ago I worked at a Massey Ferguson/CAT dealership. Also worked on heavy equipment for about a year, that shit is too big and fleet work sucks sooo f that. I'm glad to see the help from other members on here as I read other threads. Hopefully someday I can be giving solutions but for now i'll be the newbie asking the questions probably.

Tuner in Training
    Hi all,

My name is Craig i live on the Gold Coast, Australia.
    I am currently driving a gen4 ssv commodore, I have had a fair few gen3 powered cars and a few nice turbo 6 cylinder cars holden and ford but prefer my holdens. Looking into a hsv vf gts supercharged 6.2litre later in the year.
    I am looking forward to helping out others when i can and learning from others aswell.
    Cheers.

Potential Tuner
    Hello All,

My name is Jason. I have been lurking for some time. I am all about working on cars. Currently I have an s10 in the garage with a transplanted lq4. Hptuners has made this project possible for me. For that i say Thanks. I am a learner in progress and will be grateful for all the assistance I receive. In kind I will try to help as much as I can.

Potential Tuner
    My name is steven i own a 2017 chevy ss with a whipple supercharger on it. im looking for help with figuring out some tuning issue with it

Potential Tuner
    Scott here. 2013 sierra 5.3 130k AFM TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK. Its really completely undetectable until you're by a wall. I am in no rush to fix it but when I do I hope to be famililar enough with this devise to not accidently fail to save a data log at the end of a recording. That would be great. The scanner side is pretty amazing but the software behind it is lacking a bit. I expected at least a short manual. I have figured out a whole bunch today. I have bought zera credits. TBH I fixed most of my trucks issues using Seafoam Head cleaner stuff. Spray directly into throttle body I had it at 2000rpms for about 5min. Just keep spraying. read directions. Follow them. Sinus meds for yo truck. What else. Why isn't HP and torque on by default? A hard case. engravable. Weldable. Johnny 5 alive. Just playing with idle rpm increase by1s and 10s is really amazing. It kinda blew my mind. The scanner side is legit. You can figure most stuff out on your own but I have a te,p sensor measuring much warmer than it should. It was fine on last ride. Months before I really need it. Auto saved. would have auto saved a bunch of effort on data logs.

Potential Tuner
    Hey everyone Im Dave new to the hptuners world. I own a shop in central Illinois and am currently working on a 2014 charger pursuit with mds delete and maximum motorsports extreme nsr cam. looking for tips and tricks to using hptuners. thanks

Potential Tuner
    I am Max and new to HP Tuners I have a few Gen 3 GM Trucks 2005 GMC Savanna, 2005 GMC 2500HD and 2002 Escalade
    Currently working on the Escalade and was writing a calibration, the PC froze and now the vehicle won't start, no guages working.
    looking for help

thanks.

Potential Tuner
    Hi All

Im Sherwin from South Africa.

New to HP Tuners and Tuning, Currently have a 2008 Pontiac G8 GT A/T , 408 ci with LS9 cam, catless headers and full exhaust.

Basically getting into tuning due to the lack of good tuners in South Africa .

Tuner in Training
    Hi to All

I'm Stanley from South Africa
    I am new to HP Tuners I have been following this forum for quite a while now. I build mainly 4L60E and 4L80E transmissions apart from the old schools stuff. I have already purchased a MVPI2 and looking into using 0411 pcm's as stand alone units.

New to forum and tuning. In fact I don't know anything about it. Going to hang out and try to pick up some info to help me better understand the tuning process on my 2019 rcsb F-150. had an Edelbrock supercharger installed on my 5.0L, and having issues with it. Hope to figure out whats up.

Potential Tuner
    Hi I'm Dylan, I recently started using my mpvi on my 2018 Silverado, I've also mildly tuned a 2 2015 Mustangs (5.0 and 3.7) and so far they have loved what I've done. I'm always wanting to learn more and want to start my own shop tuning for the local area. So far I've had no trouble using the software or made any mistakes in my tuning. Like anything else, I've learned that it takes patience and time to understand what you're doing with HPTuners. Hopefully within the next 2 to 3 years I'll be where I want to be.

names johnny,

can someone help me out with the cheapest route to tune my LS1 PCM. i'm confused on all the options.

img_20200216_125334_837ac4c90f72ba2656b00fa7828e421a4e1af0a1.jpg
    2000 Dakota R/T
    gt45
    42lb
    honda map
    8psi

Potential Tuner
    Fairly new here. 2002 2500 ccsb Duramax Allison. Been fiddling with timing calculators and such. Downloaded some tunes and noticed even though they're for an lb7 truck they have a fuel gauge table mine doesn't. Can I reflash with this tune to adjust my fuel gauge?

Potential Tuner
    Hi Everyone, My name is Kelvin. new here. I've been learning about tuning for a while now finally put my mind into it I've been using HPtuners for the last 7 months learning more every day. Hoping to learn more stuff here in the forum.

Potential Tuner
    Hello my name is Emilio I’m new to tuning. I’m a mechanic. Live in south Florida. Hopefully reading the threads here I can learn a lot more

Potential Tuner
    Hey guys I'm Paul I have been wrenching for as long as I can remember . currently I am building a 1951 Chevy truck rat rod with a turboed 4.8 and th400 trans I'm new to the tuning world and am here to learn what I can to get this beast running

Potential Tuner
    Hi , Reynaldo Marquez , Monterrey ,
    nuevo le?n , Mexico , begining , mi car z28 ls1 5.7 elgin 220/224 nitrous , thx

Potential Tuner
    Hello,

I am Edgar from Morelia, Mexico.

GMC Sierra 2018

Regards

Tuner in Training
    Howdy everyone my name is Jake. I been working with cars,engines,computers over 20 years nothing professional. the only thing I'm a professional at is procrastinating I just haven't gotten my degree yet I keep meaning to get it but things just keep coming up.I also keep forgetting punctuation and grammar please forgive me. I have tuned the last 10 vehicles I owned with the little handheld units. Since I now have a 2014 silverado with the 6.2 I tried a handheld unit first which had some benefits but just wasn't really happy with it then I bought a larger ported throttle body and with the surging idle and lean o2 codes I needed something better so here I am.

so I have my stock file
    a diablo mgp tune with firm shift
    and the diablo tune with hard shift
    all saved on a freshly rebuilt and upgraded laptop dedicated to tuning, scanning, reading the forum, and researching more info on tuning my truck.

Im not here to try to get wild gains out of my truck just looking for a little bump in power, mpg, and driveability.

If you have any questions just ask

Have a good one