Page 87 of 115 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 2289

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Potential Tuner
    G,day all im just a mechanic fooling round with my ls vf commodore in oz names steve cheers guys n gals 😜🤙

Potential Tuner wallygatorfl78@gmail.com's Avatar
    Hello all. I Walt. I'm a newbie to HP Tuners (I just set it all up). Looking forward to dialing in my ls swapped Blazer.

Tuner in Training
    Hello Everyone,

Name is David. I just got the MVPI2 and I have been just reading through the Forums. I currently have a Mustang GT, that has a Hellion kit installed. I am currently looking for a place to start reading. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Potential Tuner
    Hi all! My name is Natalie, ia m from Atlanta. I want to know a lot of new from this forum

Potential Tuner
    Hi All! James from NW Suburbs Chicago here. Been picking up tuning knowledge slowly but surely as a new hobby. My day job is controls engineer for an OEM that manufactures machines and automation for the automotive industry, figure most of that experience would transfer to tuning. Been nudging some parameters around on my 2010 Camaro SS LS3, looking to modify fueling and eventually go FI, hoping i can support myself on this adventure with HPtuners.

Potential Tuner
    What's up.... My name is Regina- I am a drag racer but work for a Performance shop and a tuning assistant. I review a lot on here to keep my self up to date Thanks to all of you that keep it going.

Potential Tuner
    Hey all,

I'm Robert and I love to build jeep YJ's and TJ's..

I am done with my latest build and that is a 95 Jeep YJ with an LM7 5.3 and 4L60E..

I have zero clue how to tune this sucker but I am reading to try and learn...

I am a retired Firefighter/Paramedic and now Own my own Sales Rep team for Medical Equipment.

Potential Tuner
    Hello,

I'm Mat

2015 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ Crew Cab Short bed L86 4L80E
    Texas Speed 3 1/2" Cat Back w/ Cutout

Slowly working on learning this software, but I'm already pretty happy with the DOD and fuel cutoff delete. I was pretty surprised with how easy it was to write onto the ECU with the MPVi2. Definitely will be doing more in the future.

Potential Tuner
    Hi everyone! My name is Adam and I am new to tuning. I am learning to tune my 24x swapped lt1 trans am. Learning how to tune other cars as well. Nice to meet you all.

Tuner in Training
    Hey all I've had HPT for 4 or 5 years now but just upgraded to MPVI2 pro and decided to stop paying people to tune my stuff! I know enough to get in trouble and have been watching every video and studying the forums as much as possible. Thanks for all the good info here!

Potential Tuner
    Hey Yall, My name is Joe, Still a kid really 22 year old guy in Michigan ive done plenty of stuff for work well drilling mowing lawns putting chemicals on lawns ive welded and i was in the marines for a very short time ( darn arthritis ) but Like my Username says Im still learning always learning and willing/wanting to learn as much as i can. Im pretty savy with computers and pretty much anything i can break and fix cars bikes 4h wheelers you name it.

Potential Tuner
    Hello, I'm Robert, Iv been a Diesel tech at a Freightliner dealer for 15 yrs. I have Built a few gas engines but this is my first for tuning.I got a 05 TB Ext 5.3l the lifters were trash when I got it. I got rid of those and the DOD put a BTR stage 2 truck cam in it along with full rebuild and polished the heads up but no other mods yet. Been reading and watching a lot on tuning trying to figure this thing out. Went with tuning it my self so that when I do add other mods I will not have to pay to have it tuned every time. Looking forward to getting this thing running good. Thanks in advance for any help or tips that are given.

Potential Tuner
    My name is Anatoly. I am from Russia and I am new to tuning, I will work in the FORD service and I will be glad to help if anyone needs it.

Hi, Im John Riley I own Riley's Performance Industries located in Cypress Texas. I specialize in Performance transmissions of most late model American muscle cars. We have micro polishing and Cryoginc abilities in house. My company is 100% Vetran Owned and operated. I only tune on the transmission side of things mostly. I leave the engine stuff up to the smarter guys on here .

Potential Tuner
    Hi I'm Micha,

From New Hamsphire. I'm really happy to be part of this forum.

Tuner
    Welcome. Lots of great info in the Ford forum. Would recommend buying the coyote cookbook, the tuning school books(I attended the tuning school 2 day class for beginners) on coyote tuning. This forum and those books helped me build the big picture.

Potential Tuner
    Hello everyone!

I'm new to HP tuners. Have some exposure to other tuning software mainly Hondata and similar. Played with EEC tuner was kind of hard and was not ready for it.

I am looking to get HP tuner for a coyote swap into a 90 mustang notch. So any and all information regarding that is welcomed. Trying to make it CA legal....I know....i know let's get pass that...lol

Tuner in Training
    Hi I'm Heath, from Kansas. My very first flash (first ever tuning attempt in my life) resulted in a bricked PCM at 3% write, but I'm having better luck with another used PCM and bench harness from the junkyard. I'm still a little sour about the lost $100 bucks in tuner credits and $53 I spent at the junkyard, but at least my tahoe is running again after successfully deleting VATS on a PCM that is 2 years older than my truck and now driving better than ever after doing some transmission tuning and it idles much better after playing with that too.

I'm hoping I can unbrick my original PCM with a background debugging module and if I get that working again, then I won't feel so bad about the credits because I'll be able to have a backup PCM that I can tune as well!

Potential Tuner
    I'm Sean. I live in Tampa. I'm preparing to do a segment swap in my Hummer H2 after swapping in a 4L80E. I'll be using HPTuners to mess with some of my other vehicles, too. Thanks in advance for all of the input.

Potential Tuner
    Hi I'm Kevin, I'm 54 mechanical and fab work is what I understand, I have a short course off road racing habit. I run the Adrenaline Rush "Tuff truck" 93 Jeep Grand Cherokee ish with a stock 04 GM (I believe LQ4) 6.0L with 02 intake with fly by cable. As any racing I'm looking for a little more power on the cheap as I'm a disabled veteran on a short budget. trying to figure out about how to use these threads to learn more. Thanks