Page 89 of 115 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 2294

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Tuner
    Hi Everyone.. Leo From AZ. Lots of Nitro/Racepak tech in my background. Live in AZ and looking to learn more in depth on tuning my 6.1 Hemi as the mods keep going on my SRT8. Was enjoying the Youtube Live events, and won my first HPtuners device.. excited for it to arrive. Been interested after seeing NICD use so well, an seeing the SEMA displays over the years. No a huge amount of in depth guys for the HEMI side, i know that the team at Stevewhitemotors has stepped up in this platform as well. Excited to learn.
    My ride.. 2009 Limited SRT8, Brilliant Black ⚫, Centerforce Clutch RIPx2 now Ram Clutches!, Full Adjustable BMR suspension, Solid mounted Cradle and Diff, DSS 1PC DS, Level 5 Axles, Belanger Headers, AFR500V2, Lowered, 180 Tstat, RonDavis Rad, Staggered tires.

Hey everyone...I'm a total newbie to fuel injection tuning...ran a carb for many years and now learning about this the hard way.

71640308_130351378339277_7547249401639469056_n.jpg
    2000 Camaro bracket race car...10.62 @ 126mph
    **No clue how to tune it

Potential Tuner
    Sup i'm a total newbie to cars and tuning in general but i'm learning to tune my dad's 84 Sierra.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by bm127x View Post
    Hey everyone...I'm a total newbie to fuel injection tuning...ran a carb for many years and now learning about this the hard way.

71640308_130351378339277_7547249401639469056_n.jpg
    great looking car. i had a 2002 B4C for a long time. was a hardtop
    My ride.. 2009 Limited SRT8, Brilliant Black ⚫, Centerforce Clutch RIPx2 now Ram Clutches!, Full Adjustable BMR suspension, Solid mounted Cradle and Diff, DSS 1PC DS, Level 5 Axles, Belanger Headers, AFR500V2, Lowered, 180 Tstat, RonDavis Rad, Staggered tires.

Tuner in Training
    Craig here...new to tuning my 16 Corvette Z06. 61 yo with Mot?rhead background LOL. I need to know which tuner is right for me. Have a surge at 130+ been chasing it for a little while. Have 93,000 on the Z & is running great. I need to turn off the cylinder drop which may solve my issue. Open to all suggestions!
    Corsa Extreme + exhaust with x pipe
    AFE cold air intake
    Katech ported polished TB
    Granatelie (sp) MAF
    Dealer just replaced: ECU and Fuel Pump Power Control Module replaced (FPPCM replaced first then ECU). Low Volume Fuel Pump was at 87 psi, ECU fixed this . Said they fixed it.... but not! still have surge at about 125 plus right after I get off of gas. Thinking I need to turn off cylinder drop and more. Suggesting or links to threads! Thanks in advance!

Potential Tuner
    hello my name is Scott im called bbnomad because I have a 55 nomad with a bbc in it ,thanks for having me

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by bbnomad View Post
    hello my name is Scott im called bbnomad because I have a 55 nomad with a bbc in it ,thanks for having me
    Welcome

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by M1ne View Post
    Craig here...new to tuning my 16 Corvette Z06. 61 yo with Mot?rhead background LOL. I need to know which tuner is right for me. Have a surge at 130+ been chasing it for a little while. Have 93,000 on the Z & is running great. I need to turn off the cylinder drop which may solve my issue. Open to all suggestions!
    Corsa Extreme + exhaust with x pipe
    AFE cold air intake
    Katech ported polished TB
    Granatelie (sp) MAF
    Dealer just replaced: ECU and Fuel Pump Power Control Module replaced (FPPCM replaced first then ECU). Low Volume Fuel Pump was at 87 psi, ECU fixed this . Said they fixed it.... but not! still have surge at about 125 plus right after I get off of gas. Thinking I need to turn off cylinder drop and more. Suggesting or links to threads! Thanks in advance!
    If you have the time an energy to learn. the MPVI2 is perfect for you.. if you need someone to pay for a great tune.. search for NicD on here.. good dude!

Potential Tuner
    Hi I am new to HPtuners and tuning in general. I am hoping to learn a lot from the collective knowlege of the community.

Potential Tuner
    Hello everyone,
    I am just joining the HPT community. Just bought the MPVI2 suite and hit the brick wall. The error message was "Can't read the ECU content." Please contact the support", haha..LOL. Hope to talk with all of you in the Forum, cheers.

Tuner in Training
    HemifeverAz
    I do have the time and energy to learn! Thanks for the reply and reference to NicD.
    Craig
    Last edited by M1ne; 09-11-2020 at 08:32 AM.

Hey there! I'm new too. Hope you're all doing well these days.
    I just purchased HPT, looking for tunning ideas.

Potential Tuner
    Hello. My name is Tom. I'm in the S/W part of Oregon and new to tuning via an ECM. History for me is some BB Mopar but mostly SBC. SBC building and tuning engraved since 40+ years ago. I Promised my youngest we could build something when she came of age to drive and she bought an 83 El Camino in Jan 2020, then Corona soon hit after which meant, instead of that project taking a year or two for us, Auto Shop Class was held at home (by me) and shes busted out a junkyard LS swap (00 LM7/4L60E, 110k miles) and general update/cleaning/once over in 6 months.
    I managed to successfully pin out the harness for her, bought 2 ecm's originally thinking i would just send one out to get it running and have a back up. Which i did and it "runs" but not like i want it to and to be honest when i started researching and seeing what can be done via electronic tuning and that swirled around with my old school SBC info in my head....BLOWN AWAY. I'm now exited to be learning Ls tuning, even more excited that i can Drag Race it with a Profile i like, then reflash it for her to drive back and forth to school DE-TUNED (not teaching her everything LOL).
    So now I''m getting ready to try my first flash and at a point where i need to ask some question's or be directed one way or another maybe, some of this stuff is mind swimming to me but I look forward to learning more and getting as good grasp on electronic tuning as i do 18436572 at TDC and going from there.

Potential Tuner
    hello name is Lou i have a new never used MPVI2 with 2 credits for sale 325.00 plus shipping
    [email protected] is my email thanks new to the forum could not find the forum to place a add

thanks

Potential Tuner
    Hello, I'm Jack from North Bergen, I'm working on the bad credit loans.
    Last edited by Ngusau; 11-11-2020 at 03:55 PM.
    Jack

Potential Tuner
    2020 Tundra checking in from Dawsonville, GA... and eagerly (impatiently) awaiting support for my truck.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Floridave View Post
    Hello from Florida, Im Dave and I am beginning the build of my hp97 atk based lm7 to replace my ls1 in my 1998 Trans Am. I have the newest mpvi2 and plan on using it to adjust the stock ls1 tune to the new cam and engine profile.

Ill be using the factory manifolds for now, and will be adding headers later this year.

Everything else will go from the hydrolocked ls1 to the new lm7 as far as trans (t56) and accessories, and my goal is to get this motor running as good as my ls1 did or maybe a bit better.

Ive been reading a number of threads here that have really helped me to see what can be done with the hp tuner, and its pretty freaking amazing.

Ill start a thread on the build with some youtube videos and images as I go, and if anyone sees a point where they have any input, it will be received with open ears and eyes.

Cheers!
    Hello Floridave, interested to know where you ended up on this setup while using HPT. I also purchased this engine as a swap for my 95 K1500.

Potential Tuner
    Hi, I'm new to the programming world; I don't know exactly where to begin or what to look for when I decide to program my car. I hope to learn fast with all the valuable information on this forum. Thank you!
    Last edited by bronsonallan; 09-24-2020 at 02:06 PM.

Hi all, Ralph from the land down under.
    Ex Holden employee, worked in Advanced Vehicle Development.
    My project is putting a 6L90 behind a 6.5 diesel, the P400 version.
    Mechanical stuff I'm ok with, be interesting to see how the programming side of things go.

Tuner in Training
    Hello all, I go by Tee. been tuning for about a year or so. still a lot i do not know. I've got a turbo 5.3 silverado.