Page 90 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2289

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Hello, Just switched over to HP tuners. I've been an EFI live tuner since 2006, also a Holley tuner. Currently tuning an E78 2500HD which is our tow vehicle for our fast cars it has a BTR Stage 2 V2 truck cam and VVT delete.

Hi. im having an issue and need someone to team viewer with me to help me figure out whats going on. i cannot add subtract or edit multiple cells only individual cells please help

Potential Tuner
    Hey everyone. My name is Michael. Just purchased the tuner and excited to try it out. New to the tuning world so I'm sure I'm be bothering everyone with questions.

Potential Tuner
    Hey all, my name is mike and I am from upstate NY.
    Working on my first LS swap now. (04 GTO LS1 w/t56 into 86 IROCZ)
    Just purchased HP Tuners
    I'm still learning so... prolly gonna need some help...
    Thanks in advance!

Potential Tuner
    New here. My name is Justin and im learning to tune some with my lowered 12 dodge challenger rt 5.7. mds disabled, cai, catch can, 100 shot of nitrous, afe long tube headers with high flow cats and slp loudmouth cat back. Ran a consistent 8.9 1/8th on motor and I believe with some better tuning and a new set of plugs i can get that a little closer to 7 sec. Also just installed a FTI 3800 hard hit torque converter havent had a chance to run nitrous or new converter at the track yet. Defiantly could use some help with learning how to tune these dodge ecms and tcms. Been reading as much as i can here for the past few months but I am still at a loss on alot of the information I need. Would love to chat sometime if anyone can possibly lead me in the right direction. It would be greatly appreciated. Below is my current tune Im messing with.

Potential Tuner

Soon to be new to tuning

Hi All,

New to HP!
    In the process of doing a LS Swap in a 1979 Malibu.
    All has gone smoothly on the swap and de-pined harness for stand alone (Very straight forward)
    Have a 98 LS1 with TS cam LS6 intake stock injectors 4L60 with a yank 3500 stall.
    Fired it up today runs ok but needs to be tuned.
    Just ordered a HP tuner wit 2 credits today now just need to waifor the mail.

I?m sure I will be reaching out to you y?all for some advice.

Potential Tuner
    Hi all,
    Names Aamer, from Switzerland by way of the SF Bay area. I work in tech, and have OK auto mechanical knowledge. I wish to learn how to use and eventually be proficient with hptuners and engine pcm tuning, I'm a complete newbie to this, my Guinea pig is my 2000 corvettes Ls1 engine.
    Looking forwards to learning.

Hi all!
    My name is JEC, from Bordeaux ( France )
    I used Hp tuners for Chevy tahoe, and dodge... Hp tuners is perfect for change stoich afr & cold start !

thanks.

Potential Tuner
    Hello,

I am Scott from SW Virginia. I own my own electrical company. I thought with a little help from the forum we could tune my cars : ) So just let me say "Thank You!" for that beforehand. What we have to work on, a head and cam LS3 from a 2010 Corvette that I have transplanting into a 2000 Trans AM. And I see we have VW files and I have a 2013 VW Golf tdi : ) This makes me Happy : )) And So Let us.. Git Down.. my Brothers and Sisters!!

Hello HP Tuner community!

I am a new member here, GM and Polaris fanatic. I am a former calibration engineer of 10 yrs at Polaris, recently switched to automotive industry to explore the land of IoT and EV. I am familiar with OE calibration tools such as ETAS INCA, Vector CANape and Kokusan along with Motec, ViPEC and Dynojet on the side. Excited to explore HP Tuners, so far I am impressed, either HP has some really smart engineers or someone has a2l files

I currently own a 2020 Corvette, 2019 Silverado and 2008 G8 GT, working on modifying them all. The goal is to crack into Global B and really unleash the potential of E99 and MDG1 controllers, wondering who has had any luck with that? Cybersecurity and OTA Flashing has made it a game of Minesweeper for sure. Excited to join the community and bounce ideas off everyone.

Tuner in Training
    Joining the 21st century at 60 years old. LOL. Completed an L92/6L80E Swap into a '91 Camaro. Built the 6.2 aluminum block to the Pace Performance LS3 525/525 HP/TQ crate engine specs and I added some stronger components to the trans during the rebuild. Works and runs relatively well but not 100% happy with the engine/trans tuning results. I'm here to learn how to make this combination totally rock. I just purchased the MPVI2 PRO and a Ballenger AFR500v2 wide band set up.

Great community here and I'm looking forward to this learning experience.

Thanks to everyone in advance

Roy

Potential Tuner
    Hello from Iowa! Been around Modulars for about 17 years. Campaigned a 98GT in NMRA Modular Muscle for a few years and had the Modularmisfits.com website from 2005-2015. Currently own a 16GT 6R80 car with a Gen5 3.0 whipple that has a whipple tune on it. Just looking for the best sources of knowledge and methods of teaching myself the coyote platform. Previously used SCT PRP on the 98 bt that was back in 2005.

Potential Tuner
    Hello, my name is colt and I'm from NY. I have a 2010 camaro 3.6L I have recently installed a rear mount turbo on. Looking forward to learning more about tuning this turd. Thanks all

Potential Tuner
    I'm scooter and gonna start doing some basic tuning myself and save my tuner a bit of trouble I hope

Tuner in Training

T Millz Introdution..

Quote Originally Posted by RoboGeek View Post
    Hey I.m T Millz, own a 2017 Camaro SS looking to learn a lil tuning for I'm about to purchase a cam an then ,Turbo's but.. I gotta learn all about the Basics of A,F,S first!! Without that theirs nothing. Here we go!! ;D

Tuner in Training

Long time HP Tuners customer, but i am stumped...

Last 3 engines in my 2005 Silverado have broken the ring lands off the pistons... my engine builder claims i have to much timing in the tune. Would someone do me a huge favor and verify that my timing tune is safe? Sure appreciate it...

As a followup, I am running a big blower cam from Comp Cams, dual valve springs, titanium keepers, headman headers, big mouth intake, Holly big fuel pump, Procharger with smallest pulley-about 13psi when i stand on it which is rare anymore...

This is my baby, bought it new in 2004. about everything under the sheet metal is new (3500 stall torque converter, new GM tranny, 4.11 gears, AWD)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Hello To all , I'm Marco from Italy ,hope this community can help me to understand how best to use this tool
    cheers

Potential Tuner
    Hello I am new to the tuning of ECMs, I under stand vehicles quite well with 28 years of experience and being an ASE master of some 15+ years. I am also L1 recertified.

I would like a little help getting into a Ram pickup, for some reason every time I attempt to read the files from the ECM the software instructs to cycle the key off for 3 seconds. I do this then back on and the HPTuner software says failed, timed out.
    Last edited by KennethJ; 10-20-2020 at 03:33 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Hi, i am Alex i am from France, i graduated the Strasbourg University and now i work for a lawyer firm

Potential Tuner
    Well,

Name's Andrew.
    Professional Automotive Technician. I specialize in electronics, and engine performance.
    New to tuning, catching on pretty quick though.

Currently modding: 6.0 Gen 4 LS, 5.3 Gen 4 LS, and my 2013 Audi A4 2.0t (B8.5; CAEB)

Looking to get more into the tuning world. Looking to kind of branch off from the shop that I currently work for into a performance type shop. Specializing in Tuning, Board level electronic repairs, Control Module cloning, modifications, and advanced immo work.

Have a few different eeprom programmers and ecu programmers.
    This rabbit hole runs deep.