Page 96 of 115 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 2289

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Potential Tuner
    hi everyone , just signed up , looking forward to gaining and sharing advice on the vag based vehichles

Potential Tuner
    Hello, name is Frank. US Navy Submarine Veteran, Senior Chief (retired 1993). Just finished my "DF Goblin" Kit Car. Engine is an NA 2.4 L Ecotec out of a 2006 Cobalt SS with 5 speed. Car weigh's just 1,500 pounds. Have installed a AEM Electronics 30-0300 - X-Series Wide-band UEGO Air/Fuel Sensor. Also have the HP Tuners MPVI2. Only mods so far .... Stage II clutch, Headers & AEM Cold Air Intake. Looking for some good tune files to give me some idea's on where to start.

15 April 2021.jpg

Potential Tuner

Cool

Greeting all, Johan here. Located in southwest Florida. Studies in Telecommunications, electronics, audio engineering, and fine arts restoration. Always looking for new knowledge and definitely a DIYer, proud owner of 2 Volvos, and a gen 3 Dodge Ram 5.7 Hemi reason why got seduced to the dark side of Mopar tuning lol. I was able to change the "old truck feel" on my Ram thanks to a few posts found here but still far from squeezing the potential out of the Hemi. Currently seeking for tips on VE tuning, but would really appreciate any kind of input Mopar related.
    Last edited by JohanG82; 05-17-2021 at 05:13 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Hey there. I'm from Brazil and am researching the possibility of running a Volvo DOHC V8 (S80/XC90 B8444S engine) with a GM E67 ECM.

Hi im ross im from mi. i have no idea what im doing but iv always wanted a tuner so i jumped ...i love to tinker with just about everything., i haven't been in cars hard for many years but the fire never died so i bought my current project a 94 Camaro 3.4 runs n drives i pulled a lq4 4l80 e out of a 2000 Silverado 2500.. drove it home.. i want to put in the Camaro . honestly its deep jump for me but ima send it... and i know there will be many more cars and friends wanting at the lest less gov in there life lol so here i am a dumb dumb w a lap top n tunner ... sup fellas
    Last edited by [email protected]; 05-18-2021 at 07:21 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Hi, my name is Robert from holland.
    currently trying to find out what I can and can`t do with hp tuners. am thinking about purchasing, so try to gather as much info as possible.
    thanks

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin View Post
    I hope to inspire my two boys to start using computers for more useful things than gaming. And of course to get fun out of the car :-)
    Congratulations, way to go! I'll compliment any and all parents that strive to teach their little ones to enjoy the amazing freedom machine called THE AUTOMOBILE. Hope they enjoy the wrenching and tuning and will cherish these moments well spent together when they grow up and get to have their own children. Cheers

Potential Tuner
    Hi everybody I am a total rookie on this. I was just introduced to personal tuning by a friend from SVT Performance and now I am totally interested to take control of my car and my hobby. I am here mainly to start acquiring knowledge before diving into any kind of tuning on my car (2013 GT500) so please any advice of specific forum will be appreciate although i will be searching to start learning.

Potential Tuner
    Hello everyone. Just moved to central Florida from Hawaii. I have a 2010 Jeep jk that I just rebuilt before I left Hawaii with forged dished pistons, APR head studs, prodigy turbo stage 2(want to go stage 3), 6 speed with B&M shifter and center force clutch. New to this computer tuning but learning. I am an aircraft mechanic of almost 30 years and self taught automotive. If anyone can help me out with some issues I am currently having with my Jeep, the help would be greatly appreciated.

Potential Tuner
    names george. new to all this tuning with computers. iv always been the old school car guy tell now. its time to move on with the new stuff iv been rebuilding motors goin on about 10 years. so i know how motors work its just understanding how these sensors work an what not. so and help advice or tips and tricks i will take them all in and i thank anyone and everyone for there help.

Potential Tuner
    Hello guys , my name is Shane and I'm a manufacturing engineer in the automotive world ! I'm new to gas programming , I come from the diesel world . I have a 2017 titan and I'm desperately seeking another stock tune to compare my stock to . I'm eventually going to tune my truck but I'm more in the trouble shooting mode rite now !

Potential Tuner

Hi

Danny church from las Vegas. Relatively new at HP tuners. Been using it for about 4 months. Came from learning a motec m84 on a 99 miata.
    Land surveyor who enjoys cars. Always trying to figure out something. Feel like this forum will be of great help on a few items I'm currently working on.

Hi,
    Name is Frank from Ohio. Very new to this, don't really tune anything myself.

Potential Tuner
    Hi all ! I am Jeromiha, Millwright by trade project manager during turbine overhauls professionally. ( specializing in GE gas and steam turbines )

Building things is my past time. I find myself really busy with the carrier but still find time to build in the summers.

I am new to tuning and just built a 408 NA motor for my 06 GTO. Need to find someone to write a tune so I can drive it and start learning. Forums are great but I am new and have a limited amount of time at home and a lot to do!

Anyone have some suggestions to a good tuner I could pay to get her done?

I got the car unlocked and did a few things like turn up the idle for start up. But that is about it. Took it for a drive and seams to rip pretty good. Just don't want to come down to idle after a pull. Think it is a little rich.

Thanks!

Tuner in Training
    Hello guys everyone. I work at a chrysler, GM, ford service station. I diagnose electronic engine control systems, automatic transmissions, abs, and other equipment in cars. I am also engaged in tuning the engines of various projects, automatic transmission. He graduated from the College of Electrical Engineering and after that received a higher engineering degree in car repair.

Tuner in Training
    Hello everybody. I am a part time auto enthusiast just getting into tuning. I wish I had known of HP tuners long ago.

I have owned a 2010 challenger RT M6 for quite some time and recently installed a 2.8 Kenne Bell Supercharger. I purchased a Kenne Bell tune with the kit which produced good whp (494) but drivability is not so good. I have horrible light switch effect issues. Anyway, I'll be reading and learning how to fix this debacle. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tuner in Training
    Hello all, I am finally getting to use all of this electronic tuning gadgetry...... Im starting with an LS swapped C10, it will help me along my tuning road to victory.....(haha). I will start with tuning for the long tube headers and cat delete right off the bat then onto the next mod / tune.... I will have a plethora of questions, mostly dumb ones I'm sure but none the less looking forward to seeing everyone's knowledge that answers back, And thank you all in advance... Bob

Potential Tuner
    Hi guys I'm new to the site. I originally joined with hoping to find some help with my Overkill throttle body problems, and I'm glad I did seems like a lot of good people and a lot of information on here. Also glad about having found HP tuners since I will be tuning my 2014 Cadillac CTS4 coupe in the very near future, and will definitely not be using Overkill.
    Anyway I'm a retired Auto body tech living in New Jersey, near the beach and Atlantic City. I'm 40 years old. I was forced into early retirement due to multiple, failed spinal surgeries. I have been into cars since I was in diapers, so my father tells me. Basically grew up at my dad's shop around classic muscle cars so I'm new to the tuning scene but excited to learn new things. I hope my new experiences are better from here on out.

Potential Tuner
    Hello, I am new to car tuning. At this point just picking bits and pieces of information. Would like to make some changes to my 2014 RAM 1500 with 65RFE transmission. Would like to start with enabling 3 gear in TCM and disabling MDS in ECM. Possibly learn how to change Shift Schedule. Semiconductor equipment service engineer by trade.

Potential Tuner
    A big Hi from France !

I've purchased my MPVI2 a year ago in order to adjust some parameters of my Corvette C5 PCM. I've found VCM editor the most friendly user for beginners compared to other solutions.
    I was originally familiar in tuning carbs and troubleshooting EFIs, I still wished to learn about tuning EFIs. Hence taking lessons (HP Academy from NZ) and playing on my PCM brought me to go further in PCM optimisation and projects as P01 to P59 swap and Flexfuel conversion.

I'm what we are used to call a "UFO" in France, out of some professional tuners, very few people here are dedicating themselves to GM PCM as a hobby like I do. I have still many things to learn! But let's see how I can help.