Page 97 of 115 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2298

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Potential Tuner
    hey what's up guys, my name is Nune and I'm from Texas. I'm just getting into the tuning aspect of mechanics and trying to understand what comes with the tuning world. Hope to find answers to the many questions I have. I am currently working on a 2000 Silverado my kids bought for me.

Potential Tuner
    Kyle here from Calgary Alberta.
    Currently driving a '95 SN95 with an ON3 kit and supporting mods, as well as a 2020 Mustang GT with some bolt ons.Here to learn and tune!

Potential Tuner
    Hi from Lee County Florida. My name is Carlos Fernandez and i got into hp tuners while trying to build my 93 c2500 SCLB lq4 4l80e set up. Love the forum.

Hello, I live on the east coast of Canada. Haven't purchased a HP tuner yet but very interested. I work in a manufacturing plant that produces rope for the fishing industry, and some back ground in the auto industry. We have a S10 with a supercharged 355 vortec running the stock 4.3 ECU. Also a '70 Merc Cougar with a 351C and thinking about EFI'ing....so I'll have ????, be easy on this old guy

Hi, I'm from Ontario Canada. I'm waiting for mine to come for my 98XJ which I plan to supercharge and possibly my 04 intrepid that I plan to TT LS swap.

Potential Tuner
    Hi my name is Gil from Manitoba Canada
    i`m a certified hd technician, with the love of speed, currently re-powering my restored 53 f100 with a 6.2l ls, looking forward to learning how to tune!

Tuner in Training
    Hello folks, just joined and picked up a tuning module. Will be digging into a mild tune for my '08 Dodge Ram hemi. However, I'll be using it (or thought I was going to) for my 5.9 Magnum that I stuffed into an '86 CJ7. From what I can tell, I can not disable the SKIM security system. I'll have to research that...

Guess I have a lot of reading to do. Cheers!

Tuner in Training
    Hello, My name is Chris. Just transfered to HPtuners from a Diablosport CMR setup on my 08 Ram. I'm looking forward to learning the HPtuners platform and I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions along the way..

Potential Tuner

Fred from Dark Horse to learn Ford tuning with the HP

Hi everyone,
    I joined to learn Ford tuning with the HP tuners.

Advanced Tuner
    Greetings, Dre is the name. living in the miami heat, im a welder and i do a little racing and fishing. have 3 chrysler 300c one is a AWD.have a 2nd gen cumings waiting on a p-pump to get back on the track. new to HP tuners and wanting to learn!!! i also have a lot of hemi parts....ever heard of tuning a hydrogen cell vehicle?
    By the prickle of my thumb something wicked this way comes!2008 Chrysler 300c! 2013 heads/220/230 comp cam/LTheaders/FTI 2600 stall converter.

Potential Tuner
    Hey all
    Im Hesh
    I have a small auto electrical repair shop
    Moved from Australia to the middle east
    And i have a 2003 monaro 5.7
    New to the tuning platform and hoping to learn and build up a new skill
    Im glad to be a part of your forum ✊��

Tuner in Training
    Hey all,
    I m intrested by tuning so i joint to learn on GM stuff.
    i have a stock 2011 camaro SS

Potential Tuner
    Hello Folks,

I'm here to start to learn more about this world of HP tuners. I have the Module and I'm gonna be diving into it these next couple of days.

I have a 2009 Dodge Caliber SRT-4 with a built N/A block but stock top end.
    Kindest Regards,

Mitch McDonald

Dodge Caliber SRT-4 (N/A block forged internals, Stock head and cams, stock turbo.

Potential Tuner
    Hello everyone!

I'm Tim, and I own a small auto repair shop in south Kansas. My personal little hot rod is a 2002 Ford Mustang GT.

As a shop owner, I have never tuned a car, electronically anyways. I wanted to see if I could get some information about this, before I took the plunge and bought this.

I'll be posting soon in the Ford area with my questions!

See you soon!

Tim

Tuner in Training
    Hey guys harry D here.

playing with my vehicles mostly LS stuff.. mostly gen4 with 6L80. trying to work bugs out of my 2010 twin turbo camaro trans.. its allright. over 90,000 miles and still going but the shifts have always been sloppy and i have had to behell of soft on it.. anyway trying to learn a new hobby.

CHEERS

Potential Tuner
    Hi All
    Am Riaz Deen from Kuwait Electronics Technecian
    new to car programming business hope to learn from the help of all Genius Guys in here.
    Best Regards

Potential Tuner
    Hey the name is Mike aka nyswat
    Just a guy planning to invest into a hp tuner for my pontiac g6 gxp. Just trying to make some extra power. Hope to learn more and get some help learning the tuning side

Tuner
    Howdy, my name is Beau, new to tuning and new to logging. I am from OKC.
    I have a 2019 Fireball Camaro with a D1X head unit, btr stage 3 SC Cam, tsp piston/rod drop ins. Kooks 2" longtubes, e85, lt4 highside and injectors, fore dual pump lowside...
    excited to learn the process of tuning and logging so i know what i am looking and of course, so i can go faster. Gonna be doing some more mods here soon so im sure you'll be hearing from me about that

My name is Haider im drifter i have a nissan s13 with tuned V8 engine
    my nick name RockMan my age 31
    im from Iraq
    i have small workshop with mech. and elec. works and in last i re programming us cars .. i use Hp tuners very good device

Hello I am Yovan,
    looking to learn and make my car crazy fast and still let it live another day. 99 svt cobra.