Thread: Gauge Display

Senior Tuner

Gauge Display

So I got intrigued and started playing around with the gauge display to see what I could come up with. I used my Wideband Config and let my imagination work. I know I could do better if I had more time and really wanted to make something nice. Here is what I came up with. What have others came up with using the gauge display of HPTuners? I still use the Table display and Histogram to tune, but this is another little cool feature like the graph display. Although personally, it is the most useless one ... most usefull being the histogram. I wouldn't get rid of it though.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)

Re: Gauge Display

the only time i ever used it was to make some gauge pkg up for others to see...otherwise i just use the graph's & histos for the most part...functionality before beauty i guess you could say.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

I use the gauge display quite frequently. It's nice, while driving, to see what the max's are. It's also easier to read when driving, for a glimpse.

Of course, for the actual tuning, I use the histogram, chart and csv files
    All Motor 2001 GA GT1

Senior Tuner

Well, let's see you guage display layout.

I see your point about "quick glancing", as I am still using it. I guess it is more usefull than I originally thought. It is much like the gauges in our vehicles, we can anticipate for over limits on gauges. But yes, I still use the Histo and Table for tuning.

LOL... forgot to attach it I know, i'm scanning too much :-/

All Motor 2001 GA GT1