Thread: I have missing (used) credits

I have missing (used) credits

I have a tuner shop package for GenIII purchased 3yrs ago, originally it had a standard cable. I purchased the MVPI cable at the same time but you were out of stock. When I finally got my MVPI I just put it away for a year or so until now. I show to have 40 credits, 30 used for GenIII cars (tuner shop). That is all I have ever used. I have never used the other 10 for anything but its showing them to be used (5 for GENIII cars- I have Unlimited vehicle group for them, so WTF!!, and 5 for GEN III trucks- I have never tuned a truck or even read a truck until today!!!)

Please get this issue resolved for me, I'm sitting with a customer in his truck and I look like a fool due to the fact that I can't do his tune today because I'm not willing to spend any more money than I already have on your Product until this is resolved. I have $500 dollars worth of credit that are missing!!!
    "A wise man once said that it is better to remain silent and appear ignorant, rather than speak and remove doubt".

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Returned your email about a half hour ago, just waiting on your response.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

That is why you check things before you have customers come
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB