Thread: HPTuner Car Results

Senior Tuner

HPTuner Car Results

That's right, on Friday we took out the Z28 as asked by Rob @ Strictly. He had just finished installing some items on the car and we wanted to see the improvements. After some mishaps on the way there, Rob finally got to the track at around 8:30PM. We quickly unloaded the car and strapped Jen in. Her first pass was the best and the DA was staying right around 4300'.

On a Pro-Light:
    RT. = .160
    60' = 1.436 ;D
    33' = 4.167
    1/8 = 6.475
    MPH = 106.237
    1000' = 8.424
    1/4 = 10.180 ;D
    MPH = 132.471

This is still the N/A setup with a 135 shot. The gears maybe holding us back, but I would like to try again for that elusive 9s. I will get the video up possibly early this week. Thanks again Rob @ Strictly for your help, we might have a factory stock short block in the 9s very soon.

And on top of that, Mr. Prociuk also had a fabulous weekend ... which I am surprised he hasn't posted on here yet. Keith went 9.96 @ 132 on a 1.29 60' with an LG Motorsports H/C setup N/A. Congrats Keith on your progress.

Re: HPTuner Car Results

Congrats to you guys.

Your slip is very much like mine. I'm sure you guys can get that 60' down even more.. it will help out your ET big time.

What's really amazing is how fast you guys are going in the DA. That ET converts to 9.641 at sea level.

And yes, I joined the 9 sec club this weekend. I'll post a blurb on our front page once I have the video footage converted. Thanks!
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)

Re: HPTuner Car Results

Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners
    Congrats to you guys.

Your slip is very much like mine. I'm sure you guys can get that 60' down even more.. it will help out your ET big time.

What's really amazing is how fast you guys are going in the DA. That ET converts to 9.641 at sea level.

And yes, I joined the 9 sec club this weekend. I'll post a blurb on our front page once I have the video footage converted. Thanks!
    DAMN!! to both of you congrats
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"