Thread: 2019 Mustang GT W/ Bullit tb Help needed....

Tuner in Training

2019 Mustang GT W/ Bullit tb Help needed....

So i have this mustang gt my buddy and i have been putting together as a N/A daily with a little ummff. We have installed a 19 Bullit tb on it and it seems to want to stall on idle and when D is applied and comes to a stop.. Actually it's stalled a few time already.. need help finding a way to make tb work properly any help is welcome Thanks.. here is my file so far.. 2019 mustang GT Corsa long tubes Ported intake manifold E85 and Bullit Tb.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by MadhousePerformance View Post
    So i have this mustang gt my buddy and i have been putting together as a N/A daily with a little ummff. We have installed a 19 Bullit tb on it and it seems to want to stall on idle and when D is applied and comes to a stop.. Actually it's stalled a few time already.. need help finding a way to make tb work properly any help is welcome Thanks.. here is my file so far.. 2019 mustang GT Corsa long tubes Ported intake manifold E85 and Bullit Tb.
    Bullitt Throttle body M-9926-M50B is the same size as the GT350, pull the Driver demand, predicted throttle angle, effective area, from a stock file that should get in the ball bark.

Advanced Tuner
    I have tune for u

Potential Tuner
    I?m running into same issue and needing stock file to try and get this throttle body working on a 2019 f150. Has gt350 mani on it and have the Bullitt TB. If anyone could send me a copy of stock file I?d greatly appreciate it

Use 2021 MACH 1 or 2020 Bullit TB parameters as its p&p.