Thread: What the heck is going on here? Is this a vac leak? Exh Leak or o2 sens gone krunk?

What the heck is going on here? Is this a vac leak? Exh Leak or o2 sens gone krunk?

Ok so my truck has begun to start missing lately, especially on startup. The miss seems fuel related though and not spark as it's a gentle miss and doesn't backfire or pop. I did some data logging this morning when I started the truck this is what I found (see data log). Look at how as the truck warms up about a minute and a half into the log the STFT's are around -14 on the odd bank (which is normal 'til it warms up) and the even cyl bank it goes positive 52!!!! Eeek! Obvously the missing I'm feeling is fuel related but can someone look at how the o2 is functioning on my log and confirm if it's bad or is this a vacuum or header leak that goes away as the engine warms up? What's the deal with corvette o2's and what does it take to get them to work? I know they have an extra heating element but are the plugs the same?
    Also what's the likelyhood that this is related to improper grounds? These codes have been stored in my truck since the engine swap. I cannot confirm if they were there previous to the swap.

[Brake] C0222 - RF Wheel Speed Signal Missing (History)
    [Brake] C0226 - LF Wheel Speed Signal Missing (History)
    [Brake] C0237 - Rear Wheel Speed Signal Erratic (History)
    [Brake] C0291 - (History)
    [Unknown] B2610 - (History) (Immature)
    [Unknown] B2600 - (History) (Current) (Immature)
    [Unknown] U1000 - Class 2 Communication Malfunction (History) (Immature)
    [Unknown] U1305 - Class 2 Data Link Low or High (History) (Immature)
    [Unknown] U1016 - Loss of Class 2 Communication with VCM (History) (Immature)
    [Unknown] U1161 - Loss of PDM Serial Data (History) (Immature)

Then here's me going to lunch 4 hours later. Logging some more. Everything appears to look just fine, doesn't it?

Then a 30 minute cruise after eating my sandwich. What's everyone's take on this?

Tuner in Training
    i live in ny, but i'm in memphis right now
    well 1st off you need to post your cfg file so people can view what your viewing. 2nd, send a copy of your tune, your +50 on one side and -15 on the other side when you let off the gas, your scan is also way too jumpy to log any acurate data. key to ve tuning is hitting the same cell as many times as you can to get an acurate average. i'm assuming ur in speed denesty, since maf isnt reading. you should take that off of your table if your not using it, i've heard that it will cause issues if not removed.