Thread: Sema

Sema

Just got back from my first Sema show! There was way too much to see, as in 4 days, I probably saw less than half of the manufacturers. It was great to finally meet the Hp Tuners team & talk tuning. From left to right; Moufid, myself, Jay, Chris and Bill. Keith was at Sema, but was unavailable for the photo shoot. Ken didn't make it to Sema this year.

I highly recommend for any car enthusiast to attend Sema next year, I know I'll be there.

Russ Kemp

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Yeah it was nice meet you Russ & to be able put some faces to the names

It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Senior Tuner
    I was unable to attend this year, but I will be there next year. It is an awe inspring event for the first timer. All the times I have been there I had to "work", four days is not enough time.

So what is new from the HPT group?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Finally getting the Dodge product out is our biggest goal over the next month or two...we've almost finished the first definition file and the comms are all done so its just the boring work left in reality which is a good thing

CDV is the other big one we are trying to finally make a reality, we had a few manufacturing hurdles but they seem to be worked out so it seems like just a bit of software work to get that fully functional as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 12secSS View Post
    I was unable to attend this year, but I will be there next year. It is an awe inspring event for the first timer.
    So what is new from the HPT group?
    I agree... I was unable to make this year also. Last year was great, got to meet Bill and Keith. (Halloween in Vegas is always a good time) Hope to see see you guys next year.

P&P Tuning

Bill looks so happy
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Haha, when are you gonna make it out to Sema Mike?

I know, I need to come out. Maybe next year? Remind me, I forgot all about it this year
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB

Russ K and the Z06

Hope you don't mind Russ, but here's a pic and a video link to your Corvette just in case nobody has seen your car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bxi0cSJ1-s

Tuner in Training
    Don't mean to thread-jack, but Russ K your PM box is full.....I had a tranny tuning question for you.