i have a question about 4lo shift properties. i recently put a transfer case in my tahoe that i modified to run only 2wd instead of the awd. but i have a problem. i have traction control that doesn't fully turn off when you hit the button. it only stops the throttle control but it still uses brakes to stop tires from spinning. but if you put it in 4lo it disables everything. well with my 2wd case i installed i can hit 4lo and it stays 2wd but the shift points are nuts. by 20mph the trans is in overdrive and the tcc is in lockup and the whole truck is chugging like a 5spd in too high of a gear.

so what i want to know is, is there a way to change 4lo shift points and tcc lockup points. doing this i can go to the track, hit 4lo and drag without traction control holding me back but can drive with traction control full on for street use when its raining.

my stock case is not autotrac it is a borg warner 2spd awd case. i moded a autotrac case to not drive the front tires at all so i can run 2wd for awhile.